Betrayal

Destined
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully, just like an angel, without single care of the world. Whereas, Y/N was extremely upset, frustrated even, for the fact that Liz was with Tae. Alone. She had a rough night since khyati was in hospital and to worsen it, she came to knew her boyfriend was with the girl who's obsessed with him. Not to forget, they slept on the same bed, in same room.

Well, at least that's what she thinks, although, she trusts her boyfriend and is very well aware that Liz is trying to get under the skin; still, she can't help but feel betrayed, a little hurt.

"What are you doing here?" Tae said, in a y raspy voice as soon as his eyes fell on Liz, sitting on his bed, staring at him.

"Goooood morning, Oppa" She greeted cheerfully "I was waiting for you to wake up—" She said softly but was cut off in middle

"You could have waited in living room." He said, without greeting her back, as he sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"I was bored." She said in a low voice, disappointed with his behavior.

"Since you're not high anymore, you could have just left." He said, frankly, glancing at her.

"I—I wanted to have breakfast with you and.." She paused abruptly

"And?" He furrowed his brows, in question, waiting for her to continue.

"And to thank you for letting me stay." She says shyly. Tae rolls his eyes in disbelief, before forcing out a deep breath.

"More like you should be apologizing to me, for crashing here in middle of the night and throwing up for—" He counts with his fingers

"5 times in total. And my girlfriend doesn't even have slightest idea about it." He raises his voice, mostly due to frustration. She widened her eyes in shock for being treated like this by Tae, for the first time.

"I-I am Sorry, Oppa." She stuttered, her eyes got wet "Did— Are you mad at me?" She asks, her eyes down casted, just about to cry. Tae sighs loudly before placing his one hand on Liz's.

"Look at me." He demands, in a stern voice yet filled with affection; she does as she was told.

"You're no longer a bratty teenager, Liz. You should have not drunken that much, what if some would have taken advantage of you?" He sighs, shaking his head.

"But— I was hurt." She said annoyingly,

"Besides, I would happily let you take advantage of me." She whispers in a very low voice, that even tae couldn't hear it. He frowned a little for not getting what she said, but chose to ignore it anyway. He breaths deeply, sighing in disappointment.

"Everyone is hurt, Liz. No one is perfectly happy, but not everyone turns to alcohol to numb their pain. I thought you were better than that. I am disappointed in you. You should have called your friend if you wanted to go for drinking." His voice is filled with concern and that makes Liz happy, she's now sure that Tae treasures her as well.

"I-I don't have friends." She says, looking down sadly, but mostly to seek sympathy from Tae.

"Then next time, call me when you feel like drinking."

"Are you serious?" She squeals, happily "Oppa will come with me?" He nods slightly, making her beam widely.

"Y/N, I and you will go together." He smiles genuinely.

"What—" She frowns, definitely getting upset as Tae clearly doesn't want to go out alone with her

 "Okay, then" She breaths to calm herself down and pulling a forced smile "As long as you will be there"

"Do you want to have hangover soup?" He asks, knowing that she must have an upset stomach after getting heavily drunk.

"Oppa will cook for me?" She asks, to  which he nods "Yess, I want soup. I am starving." She says.

"Okay. Wait for oppa in living room. Let me have quick shower and then I will cook some for you." He says with a soft smile, getting up from his bed, as Liz excitedly obeyed, too happy as she's going to have soup, made my tae; especially for her.

Before entering the shower, he decides to check up on his girlfriend, hoping that her cellphone would be turned on by now. He dialed her number, but to no avail.

The number you're calling is not available. Leave a message after you hear beep.

"Damn it!"

He cursed irritatingly for not being to talk to his girlfriend. He must be going nuts for not being able to reach her.

You see, this is the most beautiful thing about love and ironically, most annoying as well; when you don't hear your significant other's voice, you go crazy. It sounds romantic, truly, but it is equally irritating since you can't think straight. It's like your own, personal kind of drug you need to survive.

"Noo— There must be something wrong. She would have contacted me if everything were fine. I have to go to her—" He panicked and rushed into the shower. Within 5 minutes, he was all set to go see his girlfriend.

"Liz" He called out, as soon as he reached the living room.

"Oppa— I am hungry" She whined like a baby.

"I— We have to go." He says, his eyes carrying no emotion at all, but his face was overflowing with concern and anxiety as he stood right behind the back of couch.

"But— Why?? Let's have breakfast first." She tried to convince, walking towards him, she placed her hand on his as he gasped at the sudden physical contact. He looked at her, darkly, although his eyes softened a bit, no later.

"I've asked mom to prepare breakfast for you. Let's go." He said, pulling her behind him, as he walks towards front door.

"But oppa, you said you will

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter