Chapter 4

Borrowed From God (Ongoing)
"Micky, get up already. I've been trying to wake you up for over an hour now. We're supposed to be in a photoshoot today remember," Jaejoong said as he continuously shook his head in dismay. He was already standing beside Micky's bed with his arms folded infront of his chest.

It was only then that Micky suddenly remembered that it was still Friday and not Saturday. He had been thinking about their day off on saturday, that he had totally forgotten about Friday. He quickly got out bed and tried to put on a sweet smile for Jaejoong.

"Sorry, hyung. I totally forgot that we still had a schedule today. I was already thinking ahead of time. I really thought that it was Saturday already," he tried to explain.

Jaejoong tried to hide his laughter. Even though he was a bit annoyed, he still couldn't help but laugh. He had always been amused with Micky, especially with the way he acts when he's guilty of something.

"Just get yourself fixed up already. We will be leaving in half an hour. We already had breakfast without you. Your share is waiting for you on the table," Jaejoong said as he quickly left the room.

"Thanks hyung," Micky shouted as he hurriedly went to the the bathroom to get himself ready.

Fifteen minutes passed . . .

Micky was already trying to dry his hair with a towel. He had entered the living roon with a wide grin on his face. "Sorry guys. I just couldn't stop myself. Somehow I just wanted to sleep and sleep until my eyes couldn't stay shut anymore," he said with a light laugh.

"As if you're the only who wouldn't want a day of continuous sleep. I want a day like that too," Max said with a sigh.

"I would do anything just to have a day or two without any busy schedules," Xiah added.

"Hmmm, a day off is a blessing . . . but two days without a schedule is a total miracle. Something that will never happen unless we are already out of work," Jaejoong commented.

Micky laughed. "Yes, I would rather die working than die without work. I really need to save up for a lot of things," he replied.

"So where is U-Know?" Xiah suddenly asked after noticing that he wasn't in the room.

"I think he went out to answer a phone call from our manager," Jaejoong answered.

"Aren't we leaving yet?" Max asked suddenly.

"Yes, we can go already. I don't want to have breakfast anyway," Micky said.

"No hurry guys. . . You can still eat breakfast Micky. Our manager just informed me that our schedule for today have been suddenly changed. We will be picked up about an hour from now," U-Know said with a smile.

"What? Changed? Why?" Xiah asked with confusion.

"Well it seems that someone suddenly asked that we be invited to a charity event that they will be doing in a few days. And the really weird part is . . . both SM and Avex agreed on the spot to postpone all our other schedules so we can be available to do this project," U-Know said with a weird look on his face as he slowly sat down beside Jaejoong.

"Really? What event are we supposed to attend to? And what are supposed to do there?" Max asked curiously.

U-Know shook his head. "Even our manager is confused as well. He also doesn't know who we are meeting in an hour. The only thing that the people at Avex could tell him is that the person we are meeting is one of the most powerful people in Japan's business industry today. So it was basically the main reason why we were literally pulled off from our work schedules," he tried to tell everything that he had learned.

"Wow, we should be very careful then. We wouldn't want to do anything that might cause a big problem to our company and to our careers," Xiah said with a serious expression on his face.

"I wonder who this mysterious person is," Micky said as he stared at his friends.

"Well we will know in an hour. Just make sure that all of you are ready to meet him," U-Know uttered.

Almost all the other DBSK boys nodded in agreement. All of them were very nervous and curious as to who they were going to meet. They also knew that the person they will be meeting was someone very important.

An hour passed . . . in Avex Trax . . . .

The boys were already waiting anxiously in the meeting room. Even their manager and the CEO of Avex was obviously a little bit nervous.

"Are you sure about what time they scheduled the meeting?" the CEO of Avex asked his assistant for the tenth time in a span of ten minutes.

"Yes, sir. They scheduled the meeting at exactly 11am," the assistant answered.

"But it's already 11:15, and it is uncommon for Mr. Satou to be late," the CEO said with worry.

"Sir, let's wait for another fifteen minutes. If by that time they still haven't arrived, I will try to contact his assistant," the other man said.

"Very well," the older man uttered.

Only another five minutes passed, and the door to the meeting suddenly opened. Several men and women instantly entered while making way for an old man and two young women.

"Mr. Satou, it is a great pleasure to finally meet you," the CEO of Avex Trax greeted with a wide smile on his face.

The old man just nodded. "I am very sorry that we are late. I didn't expect that my meeting with some foreign investors was going to be so long. Please accept my deepest apologies."

"Oh please, no apologies needed. We are deeply honored that you are giving us this chance to be able to work with you," the Avex CEO said politely.

"By the way, this is my daughter . . . Ms. Hikaru Satou. She is currently the CEO of Satou Shipping Enterprise. And this is Ms. Des Azumi, the Head of the Marketing Department."

"It is a pleasure to meet such beautiful and talented women. I hope that we would be able to meet up with your expectations," the CEO of Avex Trax said with such careful manner. Somehow he was being very careful not to offend both Mr. Satou and his daughter.

"Please. . . Let me first introduce you to the people that will be performing in your activity," the Avex CEO said to the older man.

"Very well," Mr. Hitoshi Satou said with a smile.

"Mr. Satou, I would like to introduce to you . . . Dong Bang Shin Ki. They are currently one of the most well known boy groups in Japan. Boys, please introduce yourselves one by one," the CEO of Avex said.

"Good morning sir, I am U-Know. It is a pleasure meeting you."

"A good day sir, I am Xiah."

"A pleasant day sir, I am Jaejoong."

"How do you do sir? I am Max."

"It is a pleasure meeting you Mr. Satou. I am Micky."

"Good morning, boys. What a very handsome group. I would like to introduce to you my daughter Hikaru and her friend, Des."

Des slowly looked at the DBSK boys, one by one. "Good morning, it is nice to meet the very famous Dong Bang Shin Ki," she said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you as well," the boys said in unison.

Micky stared at Des, then he looked at Hikaru. Somehow she looked quite familiar. Then he suddenly remembered where he had seen her.

Hikaru noticed that Micky was staring at her. She then smiled sweetly at him. "Hello Micky. It's nice to meet you again."

The other DBSK boys just looked at Micky with eyes that were somehow questioning him on what was happening.

Micky tried to smile back at Hikaru. "Yes, we meet again. The pleasure is all mine."

"Hikaru, you know each other?" Mr. Satou asked his daughter curiously.

Hikaru nodded. "Yes, we met at a grocery store yesterday. Well it wasn't really me that met him. . . but Muko."

"Muko? Muko. . . really talked with him?" Mr. Satou asked as if he couldn't believe what he was hearing.

Hikaru tried to hide her laughter. She knew that her father wouldn't be able to believe once he knew that Muko actually talked with a stranger. . . a male stranger to be exact.

The DBSK boys kept exchanging glances with one another. They were all confused as to what was happening.

"If you already met Muko, then that means you wouldn't have any problem working with her," Mr. Satou said with a smile while looking at Micky.

"Working with Muko? You mean your other daughter whom I met at the grocery?" Micky asked, quite confused.

The old man nodded. "All of you will be working with my daughter. She will also be performing in the event my company will be sponsoring. All the proceeds of the mini concert will go to an orphanage here in Japan," the old man tried to explain.

"I think you will certainly have a good time performing with her Micky. She is a very talented pianist. And I think the two of you will certainly make a good pair," Hikaru said with a smile. But somehow her smile was hiding a deeper meaning.

"Really? Then it would be my pleasure to perform with her," Micky said politely.

"Father, do you think I can bring the DBSK boys to our house. I mean so that they can meet up with Muko already. The concert will be in 3 days time, and I think they should start to rehearse already," Hikaru said to her father.

The old man nodded his head in agreement. "Very well. You can use the car. I'll just send for another one to pick me up. I will just stay here a little while longer to discuss some matters with their CEO and manager."

Hikaru smiled devilishly. Somehow everything was going according to her plans.

"Well boys, shall we go?" Hikaru asked as the DBSK boys.

"Yes," U-Know replied instantly as he nodded his head.

And after several minutes, they were already on their way to Hikaru's house. And as soon as they arrived, Hikaru had already decided to start her game.

"I hope that all of you will be nice to Muko. She is sort of a little aloof when it comes to guys. I hope that all of you will just try to bear along with her attitude," Hikaru tried to say.

"Aloof? Are you sure? She seemed pretty friendly to me," Micky commented.

"Friendly? Muko? With a guy? Try seeing her with other guys. . . you will surely be amazed," Des suddenly commented.

Micky gave Des a confused look. Somehow he was couldn't understand what she meant.

"Muko. . . I can't wait to see you again," the words just kept on repeating in Micky's mind while a sweet smile appeared on his lips.