Chapter 22

Borrowed From God (Ongoing)
Muko continuous cried in Hikaru’s arms. “Hikaru, I feel so small right now. It’s like I don’t even know if I can face him anymore,” she tried to utter.

“Sshhh… don’t worry we’ll sort everything out. Maybe it was just a misunderstanding. You know, you can’t really blame him. He knows that both of you were just forced into this marriage, so maybe he’s just taking that fact into consideration. And don’t forget, he’s a superstar… So basically he’s always thinking about his career and his status… Don’t take everything he said so seriously. You know men are like parrots. Sometimes they just talk and talk without even thinking what they are really saying,” Hikaru tried to calm down her sister.

Muko shook her head. “I know what he said comes from his heart. He doesn’t really like me,” she uttered as she continued to cry.

“Micky, you’re going to pay for this…” Hikaru kept on repeating in her mind.

*******************

Two days passed…

Micky sadly stared out the window. He was already back in the DBSK boys’ apartment.

“Hyung, you know… you should just try and talk to her, maybe try and explain,” Max suggested. He had been observing his friend acting like he wasn’t himself for the last two days.

Micky smiled bitterly. “Explain? What can I explain? She already heard everything right? I would just be lying if I tried to clear out some of the hurtful things I said.”

U-Know shook his head. “You know you should have been more careful with your words.”

Micky bent down his head in defeat. “I know. But it was an accident. I never really expected her to just appear and hear everything I said.”

“Talk about a sudden change of events… One day, you’re getting engaged. Second day, you’re getting married…. Third day, your wife runs away. Then what? Fourth day, you get divorced?” Xiah uttered.

“Hey, don’t talk like that,” Jaejoong suddenly said out loud. “You’re all being negative. Why don’t you guys think of a way to fix everything up?”

“What way? And do you think she would even talk to me after all that happened?” Micky asked with a low voice.

“Well you haven’t tried talking to her… So how will you know, if you don’t even try?” Jaejoong replied sarcastically.

“Jaejoong’s got a point there,” U-Know immediately agreed.

“Hey, are you guys against me or what?” Micky asked as if somewhat feeling hurt.

“Well, we’re just giving you all the facts. Besides the two of you should try and work things out first. I really don’t think it’s nice that your wife is spending your first days as husband and wife in her own home and you in our apartment. If one of the press people gets a leak on that news, it will surely land on the front page,” Xiah uttered.

“The best thing to do now is go to Muko’s house and get her. The two of you should be together. Even if your marriage is an arranged marriage, you are still responsible of taking care of her,” U-Know said seriously.

“Hyung, you must try and sort out the problem before it really goes out of control and… before her scary sister gets involved again. You wouldn’t want to make her angry, would you?” Max said as he suddenly shivered in fear after remembering the frightening look of Hikaru during the time she was mad.

“Yes, don’t get Hikaru angry again. You wouldn’t want her to go on a rampage again,” Jaejoong uttered with a light laugh.

Micky suddenly laughed as well after hearing what his friends said. “You guys are just too funny.”

Max was about to say something when they heard the door bell ring.

“Are you guys expecting any guests?” U-Know asked the other members curiously.

The other DBSK boys just shook their heads.

“Nope… maybe it’s Muko,” Max said with a grin. Somehow he was trying to tease Micky.

Micky suddenly gave Max a serious look, then playfully threw a throw pillow at his direction. “Just stop it… I am going nuts already just thinking about what to do.”

Max laughed. Then he stood up and went to open the door. “I’m going to see who it is… Just make sure to buy me a big basket of fruits, if it happens to be Muko okay,” he again teased.

“Max…” Micky uttered as if a warning.

Xiah, Jaejoong, U-Know and Micky were all surprised after seeing who entered the room.

“Are you really planning to let my sister mope around our house while you go and have fun with your friends? Don’t you have plans to get your wife and patch things up with her?” Hikaru suddenly said out loud as soon as she saw Micky.

Micky just bent down his head and shook his head. “Honestly I don’t know how to face her after what happened. Somehow I don’t know what to say and how to make up to her,” he answered.

“You’re a man! Think of something… if you have to… lie,” she quickly replied.

“Lie?” Max uttered in amazement. “How can you allow Micky to lie to your own sister? Shouldn’t you be angry if he lied to her?” he asked curiously.

Hikaru stared at Max. “You’re still young. So you don’t know how the real world works. Lies can hurt but it also make things better depending on the situation. As of now, the only thing that can fix everything is if your friend make up some lies just to make my sister happy.”

Jaejoong shook his head in disbelief. “You’re really unbelievable. You’re the very first woman I met that would even suggest lying as a way to make her sister happy.”

Hikaru gave Jaejoong a sharp look. “We have our own reasons for doing the things that we do. So don’t try to judge me by the things I am doing. Everything is for Muko’s sake. I would do anything for her… Lie… and even destroy…” she said with a hint of warning in her voice.

Max shivered in fear again. “The devil sister has returned,” he said in his mind.

Micky chuckled. “Your intimidation won’t work on me. So just save it. I will get her when I finally have the strength to face her,” he said with a cold tone.

Hikaru unexpectedly smiled. “Somehow you’re really different from all the men I met. You’re really stubborn… just like me. I like that. But I hope you make up your mind fast or else you wouldn’t want me to do anything drastic, would you?”

“Don’t frighten me, it won’t work,” Micky said as he shot Hikaru a sharp look.

“I really like your personality… the perfect match for my sister. I will be going now. But don’t take too long. Muko is already planning to go out of the country. I will try to delay her plans as long as I can. Just make sure to patch things up before she makes any crazy ideas. She’s very impulsive when she deals with emotional problems. And I won’t be able to totally control her once she works with her friends. So start working on your plans on winning her back. I wouldn’t want a news about your marriage problems to suddenly appear on the front page of a magazine,” Hikaru uttered with a serious tone in her voice.

“She’s planning of leaving?” Micky suddenly asked out loud.

“Yes, I heard her talking to one of her friends and she was already asking them to get her a plane ticket. I wasn’t able to get the exact destination. But all I know is that they are planning to leave this weekend. All her friends are also very clever when they want to protect and help her. So I can’t guarantee that I will be able to fully control Muko. If you want your wife back, you better move fast. I won’t do all the work alone,” Hikaru said as she then suddenly turned around to leave. “Before I forget, I just want you to remember something. I love my sister so much and I can never forgive anyone who breaks her heart. So you better take good care of her or else you wouldn’t like the things I can do.”

Hikaru then quickly left, leaving Xiah, Jaejoong, U-Know and Max still shaking with fear with her words.

“She’s really scary,” Max uttered.

“She’s a devil in disguise… She’s pretty but totally evil inside,” Jaejoong added.

“I think even if she’s like that. She still has a point. Micky, you should settle the problem between you and Muko before it gets out of hand. You should move fast. If she’s really planning to leave, then it would just make things more complicated for both of you,” U-Know tried to reason with his friend.

“Micky… decide or else you might end up regretting in the end,” Xiah said with a serious look on his face.

*******************

Muko was quietly packing her clothes in her bag when Hikaru unexpectedly entered her room.

“What are you doing?” Hikaru asked.

Muko was startled. She didn’t expect her sister to return so quickly. “I… I am just fixing some of my clothes. Just in case, I suddenly need to go somewhere.”

“If you’re planning to leave, just forget it. You’re staying here. You have to fix your problem with your husband. You can’t just run away,” Hikaru uttered.

“Hikaru, don’t you get it? He doesn’t want me in the first place. He’s just doing this because he’s forced. Please just let me go… Let him go too…. I know you can cover my tracks… Just make up some story about me going to study. I know the Japanese media will believe whatever news you put out. You have control over a lot of Korean and Japanese media people, so you wouldn’t have any problem controlling any news about me and Micky,” Muko uttered with a low voice. “Please I’m begging you… I don’t want to go back to him.”

“No, what are you planning to do afterwards? Go back to the convent?” Hikaru asked angrily.

Muko smiled bitterly. “Maybe… I am confused right now…. But I am thinking after our marriage finally ends… maybe I can finally enter the convent.”

“I won’t let you do that. You know I am against that,” Hikaru quickly voiced out.

“But I…”

“You’re just hurt and angry. Believe me, everything will be fixed if the two of you just talk,” Hikaru quickly interrupted.

“Hikaru… I don’t want to see him anymore,” Muko repeated.

“No, you must work things out with him. You have to follow what I am saying,” Hikaru said with a much louder voice. It was obvious that she was already feeling very frustrated. But there was something more serious that she was also feeling… something strange.

“Hikaru! Your nose is bleeding… Hikaru….” Muko shrieked in fear.

Hikaru tried to wipe the blood from her nose… But the moment she saw the blood, her surrounding started to spin… and within seconds she collapsed.

“Hikaru!”