Trouble?!?!

A Whole New World

Baekhyun and Samantha were done with their little session when Samantha said " you could've pulled out I already have three kids and I don't want a fourth one especially with you!" Baekhyun said " but your pregnant anyway by me or we can have again till you carry twins for me!" Samantha glares at Baekhyun when they heard " Baekhyun this is not the time to play hide and seek!" Baekhyun shushs Samantha and makes her leave when Allyane appeared when she saw a stranger as she asked Baekhyun " who was that?" Baekhyun said " oh someone was looking for Yunho but gave up let's head inside your getting cold already!" Allyane nods...

Samantha says " now that me and who... oh right Baekhyun... we ed and I'm actually pregnant with his kid which I don't want-" Samantha stopped when she saw Nicole right in front of her as she asked " you and Baekhyun did what?" Samantha said " thats right we ed and I'm carrying his baby Jr inside of me!" Nicole grabs Samantha's hair and throws her across the street as Samantha said " ahhh you want me to lose it so that one of your daughters won't know that... I'VE ED BAEKHYUN!!!" Nicole covers ...

At the Jungs house...

Allyane and Baekhyun were having on the couch while Alliene had Chen eating her on the kitchen table... Elizabeth and Kallen were doing the 69 position in the living room while Yunho had to endure all those moans and groans... Yunho puts two earbuds as he turns on some music to distract him from actually getting and wet while he waits for Nicole... Yunho gets up and walks to the window and sits on the chair looking at the stars when he heard a door open and sees Nicole all ready to ... Yunho took out his and Nicole quickly him...

In the living room...

Baekhyun and Allyane were now kissing as Baekhyun rubs his against her and with one he slips inside as Allyane sees her sister getting ed by Chen and Sehun while Baekhyun signaled Lay and Kai over as they joined the party... the rest of the cousins joined in as they all ed the sisters so good when Kallen and Elizabeth were done when they heard moans coming from both room and living room so they went at it again... Baekhyun said to Allyane " honey give me a baby!" Allyane nods while Baekhyun s even deeper reaching her womb...

Baekhyun felt her walls close as he knew she was almost nearing as he says " oh I'm !!" Allyane came first as she coated his then few seconds Baekhyun came inside filling her as he stayed inside letting his calm down... Allyane felt his still splurting with each single spurt... Baekhyun lays on top of her while she brushes her hands through his sweaty hair when he said " that was amazing and hope I got you pregnant this time!" Allyane said " you did amazing and yes you've gotten me pregnant baby but first things first you need a shower!" Baekhyun smiles...

will Kallen know that Samantha is pregnant with Baekhyun? How will Baekhyun deal with him? 

I know it might be a short one cause i need to do somethings around the house so next time I'll make it longer