The Battle BEGINS!!!

A Whole New World

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were done as the bucket was full of blood as they head outside when Suho signaled them to hide since the wolves are heading to the house... Baekhyun and Chanyeol ran and hid behind a tree as Baekhyun started to climb on it with Chanyeol following him... once high on the tree they saw the wolves head in the house... few minutes drawn and the wolves ran outside looking for someone who killed their leader...

Baekhyun says to Chanyeol " you know hiding in the trees won't last!" Chanyeol agrees but they had to make sure that coast is clear before they come down... Chanyeol climbs down carefully and takes a peek... no wolves are around as he signals Baekhyun to come down... they ran behind the house when Chanyeol said " you look on the right and I'll look on the left!" Baekhyun nods as he takes a peek... Baekhyun stops looking and says " there are a couple on the right!" Chanyeol said " well on my left, no wolves let's go!" Chanyeol and Baekhyun walked slowly as they stopped and peeked as the wolves disappeared in darkness...

Not far where Chanyeol and Baekhyun were...

Suho was keeping an eye on the wolves when he spotted Baekhyun and Chanyeol as he signals them over as they made a run for it... Suho asked Baekhyun " any news?" Chanyeol responds " well we've managed to kill the person which I believe it's their leader!" Lay comes with Alliene and Allyane while the rest came as well... Allyane said " soon a battle between us and those wolves might be possible!" Kris said " well I'm hoping not!" Luhan looks and says " guys, I think it might start!" EXO and the girls saw a huge pack of them...

Allyane said " well I guess the battle is about to start!" Suho said " yeah at least if one of them bites us, their venom won't kill us!" Alliene asks " why?" Lay said " their venom isn't lethal and vampire venom can kill a wolf in mere seconds cause our venom is stronger and more faster to kill!" Baekhyun adds " yeah and the best thing is that once we sink our teeth we be able to inject our venom and see how it dies just for you girls to know!" Allyane and Alliene stood back as the guys prepare themselves...

The wolves showed their teeth and growled but when the guys showed their fangs venom started to pour as the wolves stops growling as one wolf jumps on Luhan battling each other when the wolves saw Luhan bite the wolf and soon Luhan injects his venom and throws the wolf... the wolf started wheezing and gasping for air then it started to get weaker as it laid on the grass and soon the wolf dies... the wolves howled knowing they've lost a member...

EXO and the wolves stand face to face... then all of them jumps on them when the girls head inside and closes the door while Allyane looks for something to hold the door... Allyane comes back and puts the drawer against the door as the wolves banged on the door when Alliene asked " is the back door opened?" Allyane looks and widens her eyes as she says " yes sis the back door is opened!" Alliene rushes to her sister when they heard noise upstairs as they head up there... Allyane said " stay close!" Alliene grabs her sister's arm while Allyane opens the door and sees a wolf... the wolf spotted them and jumps on Alliene while trying to bite her when Allyane sank her teeth and injects her venom as the wolf whimpers and slowly starts getting weak...

The girls saw how the wolf died as Allyane asks " are you ok sis?" Alliene nods as she gets up... the girls head outside when they saw a pile of dead wolves and EXO themselves... the girls thought that vampires don't die... the girls came closer and saw Baekhyun ripped opened with his intestines scattered around as they saw the rest... they were torn to pieces when a couple of the wolves managed to survive as they looked at the girls but stopped when they heard two beating hearts as they snarled and the wolves ran away...

EXO were gone and the girls were now lonely without their cousins but then something miracle was happening... Baekhyun's intestines were slowly going back inside his body and closing... then Suho gasped for air and so does the rest as they woke up and felt dizzy when Kris asked " hey do you guys know if we are still vampires?" Lay showed his fangs and yes EXO were still vampires when they heard crying as they got up and head to where the crying is coming from...

The girls were sitting on a bench as they said " well we have to face this alone just us two!" Baekhyun smiles and comes closer putting his hand on Alliene's shoulder when she looked up and hugs Baekhyun while Allyane does the same... the guys were back as they did their group hug... Baekhyun kissed both of them when Alliene felt a strong contraction as she growls in pain... Allyane quickly brings her inside and lays her on the couch while Lay prepares medicine for her as Alliene was getting paler every second when Lay comes and says " the baby is getting impatient!" Lay hands her the drink and says " this will calm your baby!" Alliene drinks it...

Alliene places her hand on her stomach as she felt her baby calm down as she says " she wants to come out!" Allyane nods but they aren't due just yet although they are showing their baby bump... Baekhyun stayed with Alliene as Alliene says " I love you Baekhyun I really do!" Baekhyun kisses her forehead and says " me too please get better so that I'll be able to be with you!" Alliene nods...

Not far...

The Jungs and Parks are watching their precious kids as the mom said " we need to get our daughters Yunho!" Yunho nods as Yoochun said " same thing with Chanyeol he's betrothed to Park Chayeong aka Rose!" The family turned to Yoochun and said " I thought Chanyeol didn't like her!" Yoochun said " well he doesn't but YG wanted Chanyeol to marry Rose and Kai to Jennie same thing with Suho and Baekhyun!" Nicole said " Jennie with Kai, Lisa with Baekhyun, Jisoo with Suho, and Rose with Chanyeol now that's something!" Yoochun nods...

The family closes in when they saw something that they saw for the first time... Baekhyun was having with Alliene as they kept watching when Nicole said " well it's over for Lisa since Baekhyun loves our daughter!" Yoochun shakes his head and says " YG isn't going to like this!" Yunho said " let's better leave!" The family left as Nicole turned around and said " goodbye my daughters I love you both!" The family disappeared into the fog...

Inside the house...

Baekhyun was ramming into Alliene as she kept his name... Alliene wanted to do this as she was craving for it... Baekhyun knew she was being all around him as he knew right away that she was and here he is ing her and making her feel pleasurable... Allyane was on the counter with her legs spread as Chen eats her while she lays on her back feeling so much pleasure when Kris came and says " mind if I put this in your mouth!" Allyane grabs and him... Chen inserts and rocks his hips back and forth while she Kris off...

Will they notice that their parents are vampires as well?