Separated for NOW!!!

A Whole New World

The family Jung and Park were finding a solution on how to get their sons to marry Jisoo, Jennie, Lisa, and Rose which Nicole asked " well what about our daughters?" Yunho sat down on the couch and said " we'll have to tell them that the boys are betrothed to Blackpink which I'm thinking that the girls won't like it one tad bit!" Yoochun said " it's for the best of them!" Yoochun's wife agreed (forgot the name)... the family went to where the girls and the guys were...

At EXO's house...

Everyone got tired after 12 rounds of hardcore and the girls were showering... Luhan asked Suho " hey Suho will nothing come in our way?" Suho asked " what do you mean Luhan?" Luhan said " well what I've meant is that nothing can't separate us from the girls!" Suho nods when the doorbell rang as Kris went to answer and can't believe his eyes... the Jungs and Parks are standing there as Kris let them inside...

Yunho asks " where's our daughters?" Allyane and Alliene appeared with their clothes while drying their hair as Allyane asked " dad mom what brings you guys here?" Alliene asks " we thought you were dead?" Yunho took Allyane and Alliene hands while Kris and Baekhyun held them back when Lay said " we are sorry but we can't let you take the girls they are both pregnant with the same person!" Yunho stops and asks " Lay say that again?" Lay repeated " yes, they are pregnant with the same person!" Yunho looks to the members and finds who is the father of the babies of them...

Nicole sees Baekhyun backing up so that Yunho doesn't see him when she said " Yunho I've found the person!" Yunho asks " who?" Nicole grabs Baekhyun by the collar and throws him in view and asks " now tell me Baekhyun was it you who impregnated our daughters?" Baekhyun knew he's in trouble if he ever tells them the truth that he did impregnated them and broke their ities without their parents consent... Baekhyun gulps his saliva when he responds " I...umm... I... uhhh... I don't know what your saying!" Baekhyun knows he can't answer straight forward or else he might never see his girls...

Yunho sees YG heading in the door with the girls as Yunho said " early as ever!" YG said " yeah I'm here to drop off Blackpink for you as you said!" Allyane asks her father " dad what did you say?" Yunho said " Allyane and Alliene I'm sorry sweeties but you both have to stay with us since Blackpink are betrothed to the guys!" Allyane sees them and said " that's not true dad they told us the truth, they didn't have anything to do with them even Suho said it himself!" Suho agrees along with the rest...

Blackpink were standing there like nothing is happening when Lisa said " I think its best if the girls here leave once and for all!" Jennie agrees while Nicole and Yunho take Allyane and Alliene when Allyane asked " well can we at least say goodbye to them?" Yunho said " make it quick!" Allyane and Alliene went to them and the girls hugged them like they never going to see each other again... Jennie said " ok that's enough so off you go!" One thing that made Baekhyun angry was how Jennie grabs Allyane and Alliene by the arm squeezing it leaving a purple mark as they wince in pain silently...

Baekhyun glared at Jennie when she said " oh Baekhyun don't give me that look honey!" Baekhyun said " get your dirty filthy hands off me you hoe and !" Jennie was offended by his words as Jisoo said " let's do what they say!" Lisa was being clingy onto Sehun when he pushed her away and said " I'm sorry Lisa but I don't like you!" Sehun got up and left Lisa hanging in the room... none of the EXO members like them or even touch them... YG came back from shopping when he asks the girls " anything special went on while I was gone?" Lisa said " me and Sehun had some touching involving!" Sehun looked at her and glared which obviously she lied which Sehun never touched her...

Blackpink were finding some excuses that EXO were really touching them and making out but none of that happened... the boys were really pissed at the girls that they were lying the whole time and even at their manager who seemed pretty dumbfounded... EXO need to find a way to tell their manager that whatever the girls said wasn't true only to make excuses that they were really doing that... Baekhyun said " guys if we get these girls in trouble we are sure that we are going to have the girls back!" Luhan said " I miss Allyane and Alliene alot!" The rest agrees...

EXO quietly sneaked their way to the backdoor when Jisoo said " I'm going to make something to eat!" The boys sprinted before Jisoo knows... the boys made it outside while Baekhyun closes the backdoor silently as the guys tiptoed past the window where the girls are watching a movie... once out of view the guys walked to YG headquarters...

will EXO tell YG that the girls were just lying to him?