Destination!?!?

A Whole New World

The twins Allyane and Alliene were holding each other when Gyuri said " hey there's a hotel were almost there!" But they got cut off when the van suddenly halted to a stop as Yoochun said " oh no we're out of gas and we were almost to the gas station!" The gas station was 2 blocks away as Allyane said " dad we can call a tow truck and have them take us there!" Yoochun quickly dialed a nearby tow truck... Alliene looked back and saw the vampires coming but what did they didn't know is that their cousins were also vampires as Suho quietly grabs Allyane's arm and muffled her screams and bit her...

Allyane felt a sting as she sees Suho's bite mark as he says " here give me your arm!" Allyane gives her arm and Suho placed his hand over it and the bite mark was gone... Allyane will soon become one of them but she has to act like nothing happened... Allyane bit her sister and shushs her... Alliene was bit as well but pretending like nothing is going on... 

The tow truck arrived and hooked them up and down to the gas station they go... once arrived the girls stepped out along with their cousins as they said " mom we are going inside the store!" Nicole and Gyuri said " hang on girls we'll go with you!" The girls waited for their mothers as they headed inside...

Inside the store...

The girls were looking for something to eat as they found what appears to be... A DEAD BODY... the girls went inside where the beers are and saw a frozen dead body as they went out and saw their cousins and said " hey Suho, Xiumin, Kai, Chanyeol, and Chen come take a look at this!" The cousins followed and saw the frozen body... Kai asked " hey do you think that this store is somehow fishy to you guys?" The girls nod so does the rest as Suho and Chen moved the frozen body somewhere else so that people won't think something else...

The cousins came out when their mother said " hey let's go!" They nod and grabbed somethings and head to the register and payed for their things and head out...

will they know that the register guy is their boss? I know it will be short cause I need to go to sleep so I'll continue it tommorow!