IT'S A GIRL!!!

A Whole New World

Alliene pushed so hard till a baby cry was heard and she had just given birth to a healthy baby girl as she relaxes letting her blood drain completely when Baekhyun stumbled when all of them saw him covered in blood as Sehun asked " what happened?" Baekhyun said " I've managed to kill Taeyeon and this is her blood not mine!" Allyane goes to him and hugs him although he's a mess but what amazed him was the bundle of joy that Alliene is holding... Baekhyun walks well wobbles to her and sees his precious little princess...

Alliene said " Baekhyun I think we need to name her!" Baekhyun said " oh right, her name will be Eyiliene Byun!" Alliene said " perfect our Eyili!!" Allyane said " it kind of sounds like ours!" Baekhyun nods as the rest enjoys the moment when Luhan came behind Allyane and wraps his arms around her carefully caressing her wound as he felt the baby move as he says " hey Baekhyun this baby thinks I'm the father!" Baekhyun looks and nods when he said " well me and you are kind of similar!" Allyane hugs Luhan...

The family were in their moments when the nurse knocked on the door as she says " the police is here and wants to ask Baekhyun some questions!" Baekhyun nods when Allyane stops him and says " tell them the truth Baekhyun, don't lie to them!" Baekhyun nods and kisses her forehead... Lay makes sure that Baekhyun says the truth while the rest stayed to protect the twins and the baby...

Allyane and Alliene held their hands while they wait for Baekhyun's return... Suho checks outside once in awhile when Suho sees Lay and Baekhyun come back as he sees the police leave while jotting some notes... Baekhyun said " guys I've told the police all the truth and Taeyeon is to blame not me but I guess I was the one who killed her so probably would go to jail!" Allyane said " no Baekhyun, Taeyeon wanted to kill either one of us not you, your not the killer baby, please tell me they aren't going to arrest you for something you haven't done!" Baekhyun sighs...

At the police station...

Officer Jung was typing all the evidence and the truth that Byun Baekhyun provided when she came across the Jung twins, Allyane and Alliene which means that Nicole's real name is Elizabeth Jung and she hasn't told anyone not even to Yunho or else they might hate her forever so she had to keep her name as Nicole Jung for now till it was time to tell... Elizabeth began to type all of it when Officer Olivia came by and said " that looks good to me!" Elizabeth said " you think so!" She nods...

At EXO's house...

The boys were opening the door as Alliene made her entrance when she saw her father Yunho standing in the living room... Yunho wasn't being himself when he turned around and asked " is that my grand daughter?" Alliene asked " yes and dad are you ok?" Yunho was bitten by a vampire who was on the evil side as he tried to not show his bad side but he kept failing... Allyane saw blood dripping from his hand as she rushed over and turned his wrist and saw a bite mark... Allyane asked " dad who bit you?" Baekhyun looks at his eyes and saw dark orbs as he pulls Allyane back...

Yunho said " I had been bitten by a vampire who was evil and now here am I trying not lose it and kill my daughters!" Allyane and Alliene ran to their father as they try to calm him down... EXO came to help while Suho said " Lay go make something so that Yunho hyung can go back to normal!" Lay nods and goes into the kitchen only to be pushed by a evil vampire as the rest looked and goes in front of Yunho while he calms down... the evil vampire said " my my my if it isn't the family Jung oh wait Elizabeth is missing to make it perfect!" Yunho asked " Elizabeth?" The evil said " ahh you haven't heard, Nicole changed her name so that you wouldn't hate her!" The twins and Yunho were surprised...

Allyane said " mom wouldn't change her name unless she had a reason to!" Yunho nods but he did something to one of his daughters that he will regret... he was grinding his body onto Alliene while she was enjoying it which was wrong although Yunho is much way older and here he is grinding on his own daughter while Lay takes the baby when Yunho carried Alliene to the room...

Yunho opens the door and puts Alliene down and closes the door locking it while he turns around and begins to kiss her passionately while taking each clothing off as they both laid on the bed when Yunho took off her underwear and his boxers off as he parts her legs open with his legs and grabs his and rubs it against her getting her wet down there as he says " my daughter of mine I wanted to do this but if you don't want to I can't force you or anything!" Alliene said " daddy take me!" Yunho didn't waste his time as he pushes himself inside and although she just gave birth Yunho went slowly as ever so that her cavity won't start hurting...

Alliene felt so much pain but with her dad doing slow s her pain was going away and her cavity was opening letting him go even deeper... then few moments later he was pounding her making her feel like she was on the clouds... Yunho was thinking that why is he having with his daughter but he couldn't control his hormones and the only thing he can to was to do it to his daughter...

will Elizabeth understand Yunho? Will she expose her identity and tell them the truth?