Exposing her IDENTITY!!!!

A Whole New World

After the session between Alliene and Yunho, Allyane came and knocked on the door making them open their eyes when Allyane said " dad sister, mom is here!" The two of them quickly got up and dressed themselves while helping each other... Alliene was finished as she opens the door but before she opens it in the corner of her eye she saw her father in that hot suit that Nicole loves as she looks while saying " dad I think you'll captivate mom even more, that suit looks so handsome on you especially in the color black!" Yunho smiles when Alliene opens the door revealing Allyane...

Allyane saw her father as she says " dad you got even more handsome and I bet mom will pounce on you right this moment as soon she sees you!" Yunho chuckles and heads to the living room... Yunho sees Nicole sitting when she stood up and said " my my my if it isn't my handsome Jung Yunho I see right in front of me!" Yunho said " you look perfect as well my dear wife!" Nicole said " you look very handsome especially in that hot black suit I bought for you!" Yunho thanks her when he asked " honey, who's this Elizabeth Jung?" Nicole knew that he might ask that...

Nicole sat down expanding her skirt as she says " this new identity of mine is bothering you guys but I'll tell you guys... Elizabeth Jung was my mother's name before she was killed in a car accident... before my mother died she wanted me to have her name although it fits me perfectly but using my mother's name was wrong... it's like I'm using her for the bad things which I don't want to do!" Yunho sits by her as she continues " my mother was everything to me and I blamed my father for killing her on that day!" Yunho asked " who's your father?" Nicole said " Jung Kallen!" Yunho stood up and said " honey, Kallen is my father's childhood friend and I'm sure he has kids now!" Nicole began to cry...

Jung Elizabeth and Jung Kallen were Nicole's parents... Elizabeth gave birth to Nicole just before Kallen disappeared and neither Nicole or Elizabeth had seen him since then although Kallen was not divorced from Elizabeth and lied to his new bride that he's divorced... Kallen knew he was screwed for lying and betraying Elizabeth which he felt her presence near so he had to do what he had to do is to find who is using Elizabeth's presence...

At the Jung's mansion...

Nicole was finished with her identity as she get up while saying " Yunho I know that I had to do this in order for my mom to be at peace!" Yunho nods when the doorbell rang and Yunho went to answer it... Yunho widen his eyes as he backs up while Nicole sees and says " it can't be... DAD!!!" Nicole runs to him and hugs him... Kallen said " my princess, my daughter!" Allyane and Alliene were frozen in their spot not moving when Nicole brought Kallen to the living room...

Kallen looks up and stands as he asks " are these my grand daughters?" Nicole nods as she says " Allyane and Alliene meet your grandpa!" The twins don't know how to respond as Alliene said " hi I'm Alliene Jung and this is my twin sister Allyane Jung!" Kallen said " I can't believe you gave them the surname Jung which sounds perfect in their names!" Nicole smiles when she said " dad I've been using mom's name at work which they don't have a problem with it!" Kallen wasn't paying attention cause he kept staring at the twin sisters...

Yunho said " hey I think he's more interesting in the girls!" Nicole looks and says " dad don't think dirty cause your much way older than them and us!" Kallen stands and walks to Allyane as she backs into a wall and places his hand on the wall and said " if it isn't Jung Allyane who I wanted to see so badly... you've got your grandma's eyes and lips and from me, that beautiful chin and aura that surrounds you, Allyane I'm seeing my wife in your eyes right now!" Allyane said " yeah I get that alot that I have my grandma's aura in me!" Kallen kisses her forehead...

Alliene walks to her parents but was grabbed by Kallen as he says " ahhhh the youngest twin, Jung Alliene who I belive has a child already with one of the cousins from EXO family!" Alliene asks " how do you know them?" Kallen said " I took care of them when they were little especially the little troublemaker Byun Baekhyun!" Alliene said " he's the father of my daughter!" Kallen said " ahhh yes now that they've grown up into handsome boys well men, they really got good taste and don't worry I'm sure Byun Baekhyun will recognize me!" Allyane and Alliene gulps...

EXO were coming to the Jungs when they saw a person as Suho asked " guys is it me or does that person look like a zombie?" Lay looks and widens his eyes... Lay said " GUYS IT'S JUNG ELIZABETH!!!!!" Jung Elizabeth wasn't dead, she was alive all the time so that means she had a doppelganger help her out faking her death... Lay runs to her and asks " may I ask your name please?" Elizabeth said " I'm Jung Elizabeth, wife of Jung Kallen and mother to Jung Nicole!" Baekhyun helps as well...

EXO know that this might shock the Jung family as Sehun said " hey we're almost home!" Elizabeth said " let me do the talking!" Kris shakes his head as he covers her and being the tallest she had to look up... Chanyeol also covers her... now Kris and Chanyeol, being the twin towers of EXO are now hiding Jung Elizabeth while Luhan and Xiumin held her by the arms...

EXO opens the door while the Jung family looks at them when Nicole asked " why is there a circle formed?" Baekhyun said " oh we were playing truth or dare and we picked dare and this circle is what we formed!" Elizabeth nudges Baekhyun as she whispers " really, that's all you have to say!" Yunho seemed suspicious that something isn't right as he asked " are you guys hiding someone we know?" Lay widens his eyes when he looked at Elizabeth and she nods... Lay said " yes we are hiding someone and she's familiar with you and probably.... KALLEN!?!?!" The boys didn't even realize that Kallen was there...

EXO were staring at Kallen when he said " EXO... my look how you all have grown... especially that little troublemaker of yours!" Baekhyun says " hi Kallen and yes I was a little naughty when I was little!" Kallen comes and ruffles Baekhyun's hair as he stops when he saw Elizabeth... EXO moved out of the way as Kallen asks " Elizabeth is that you?" Elizabeth said " Kallen honey its me!" Nicole began to get teary seeing her mother right in front of her eyes as Kallen hugs her... Nicole comes slowly as Elizabeth opens her eyes and pulls away from Kallen to see her beautiful daughter...

Nicole said " mom!" Elizabeth hugs Nicole as she cries in her shoulder while Kallen Nicole's hair... the first Jung family has been reunited as Elizabeth saw the next generation of the Jungs as they made a group hug... Kallen said " I know I'm married to another woman but that marriage is long gone and right now Elizabeth with you being here just makes everything perfect and this ring won't come off ever!" Elizabeth saw his ring she placed him as she showed hers and said " remember our vows... 'til death apart' and since you are ending the other marriage, I won't take it off either!" Kallen kisses his wife...

At Kallen's home...

Samantha Jung is the new bride of Kallen Jung and has three children with him as she was getting impatient when she dialed Kallen's phone but it was turned off as she asks " where the hell are you?" Samantha looks at her children when one of them came to her and asks " mommy when is daddy coming?" Samantha doesn't know what to say to her little one as she says " Kirsten I don't know sweety!" Samantha's three children are named Kirsten Jung, Kearran Jung, and Kyle Jung... all with the same letter K in their names... Samantha thought of searching for Kallen so she waited till she puts her babies to sleep...

Night came...

At Kallen's home...

Samantha had managed to get her children to sleep but one problem... she can't go out without any parent supervision so she dialed her mom and she quickly came while Samantha leaves... Samantha walks down the street when she sees a mansion not far from where she lives as she runs to that mansion... she reads the sign " The Jung Family!" Samantha said " ahh there's another family with the same name!" Samantha opens the gates which they haven't been locked as she makes her way to the side as she peeks in... she sees two twins who look alike...

Samantha says " that must be the daughters!" She keeps looking as she sees Kallen with Elizabeth as she turns away and says " Elizabeth Jung... she can't be alive... she is dead!" She looks but then she heard a door open as she quickly hid on the side of the car when she sees Baekhyun walking with the trash bin as he whistles... Samantha moves slowly as she sees him as she was dazed by his handsomeness as she tries to hid herself when Baekhyun saw someone peeking as he walks to the side and Samantha shushes him...

Baekhyun came to her and said " you'll get in trouble-" Baekhyun was cut off when Samantha kisses him as she unbuckles his belt and undoes his jeans and pulls down his boxers and his "lollipop" as Baekhyun rolled his eyes back in pleasure... next thing Baekhyun was ing Samantha as he says " your going to have to carry my baby in you!" Baekhyun s even more deep when he says " I'm going to ing squirt it into your womb!" Baekhyun finally squirts his as Samantha says " pull out i cant be pregnant again!" Baekhyun said " too late I already squirted my inside of you!" Samantha knows she'll be having a baby Baekhyun jr on the way...

Will Kallen divorce Samantha? Will the Jung family have peace?