Wedding Failed!!

A Whole New World

It was that time for Taeyeon to become the new Mrs. Byun  but on the other hand... Baekhyun was already suited up but one problem, he isn't happy about the marriage with Taeyeon, Baekhyun surely loves Allyane and Alliene and he's willing to marry them both, Baekhyun was already pacing back and forth in the room trying to find a way to stop him from saying "I do"... Baekhyun heard the gentlemen saying " yeah Baekhyun's beloved sweetheart Taeyeon just gave me a hot and y !" The other man " yeah and she even let me her from behind!" Baekhyun can't believe what his ears just heard...

Baekhyun knew he screwed up as he goes inside the changing room and changed his suit into his clothes he was wearing when he came out but had to change back into his suit while the lady said " Mr. Byun we are ready!" Baekhyun said " I'm almost done!" The lady said " you need to get out there Taeyeon is ready as well!" Baekhyun hurried and once dressed he didn't do his tie when the lady said " here let me help you with the tie!" Baekhyun let's her while his hands were in his pocket as he looked at the lady and places his hands on her waist and says " take him out now!" The lady saw his finger pointing down to his pants as she saw what he meant... he was getting down there...

The lady got on her knees and pulls the zipper down and took out his "friend" and on it like a lollipop... Baekhyun rolled his eyes back at the immense pleasure as he says " keep going make me in your mouth!" The lady pulls up her dress and takes off her and says " that of yours will have to go inside of me but don't worry I'm on the pills!" Baekhyun nods but questions her " are you sure?" The lady nods and says " started to take them yesterday and the doctor told me that I can't get pregnant no more!" Baekhyun didn't waste time as he puts his in her and s her on the couch...

Minutes after their session...

Baekhyun fixes himself and the lady as well when the music started and Baekhyun rushed to the front as he waits for the bride... soon the grooms and the bridesmaids were coming as Baekhyun saw Taeyeon as he fakes a smile... Taeyeon asked him " do i look beautiful?" Baekhyun whispered " yes but you look even more without your dress!" Taeyeon blushed knowing he's getting aroused... the priest asked Baekhyun " do you Mr. Byun Baekhyun take Taeyeon to be your lovely wedded wife and to be Mrs. Byun till death apart?" Baekhyun gulps but bravely said " no I don't!" Taeyeon looks at him and runs off...

Baekhyun did it... he said no to Taeyeon as he begins to smile wider knowing his happiness with the twins is about to happen... Baekhyun quickly goes back inside the room and finally changes back into his clothing and leaves the place and runs home... Baekhyun can't wait to finally be with the twins and make them the happiest wives and moms in the world...

At EXO's house...

Allyane was playing UNO with Kai and Sehun while Alliene was with Kris and Suho thinking of a better decoration for the babies they are having... the rest were just helping modeling the room... Allyane yells " UNO!" seeing that Kai had only one card as Kai said " dang it!" Kai draws more cards, Sehun had two cards in his hands when he saw the color matched one of his as he places it down he says " UNO!" escaping as Allyane places her last card down and says " ok the color shall be yellow!" Sehun looks at his hand and had only one yellow as he says " I win!" Kai sighs...

Alliene says " Suho I need help on moving those boxes!" Suho nods and takes the box from Alliene when Chen on her by accident causing Chen to blush... Alliene grabs his hands and wraps them around her waist while Chen places his head on her shoulder... they heard the door open and saw Baekhyun when he spotted Chen hugging Alliene and asked " what are you doing?" Chen said " don't take it the wrong way Alli wanted a back hug so I am giving her one!" Baekhyun said to Alli " you should've asked your sister!" Alliene said " she's playing UNO with Kai and Sehun...

Baekhyun walks to Alliene who is being back hugged by Chen... Chen loses his hands and Baekhyun takes her hand and walks down the hallway when Allyane spotted them and follows... Baekhyun looks back and sees Allyane and says " come!" Baekhyun held his hand to her as she takes it... Baekhyun took the girls somewhere private so that they can have a little conversation... Allyane and Alliene sat on the stack of hay while Baekhyun sits on the ground as he spoke " my marriage with Taeyeon failed since I couldn't destroy the ones I've loved before and I promise that us three will be married!" The twins looked at each other...

Alliene and Allyane were shocked that Baekhyun's marriage ended just like that as Alliene sat in front of him she said " Baekhyun, me and Allyane talked about it and its better if you marry either one of us cause I don't think the priest can't marry three people!" Baekhyun looks at Alliene and said " yes it can I have someone who's willing to marry the three of us right now!" The twins looked at each other while Allyane said " we need wedding rings for this!" Baekhyun had bought three rings from Kay jewelry store as he took them out...

Allyane saw them and had tears already coming when Baekhyun said " I want to marry the both of you right now!" The twins looked at each other and nodded when the person came and asked " will you two take Baekhyun to be your loved wedded husband till forever and to become the two Mrs. Byuns?" The twins said at the same time " yes!" The person asked Baekhyun " do you Baekhyun take Allyane and Alliene to become your beloved wedded wives till forever?" Baekhyun says " I DO!" Baekhyun placed two rings on their fingers while the person said " I pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Byun, you may kiss your brides!" The twins are finally married to the person they love... Baekhyun... Baekhyun and the girls went back inside...

Not far...

Taeyeon was watching as she smirks knowing she's got an evil plan to destroy the girls and have Baekhyun to herself... will her plan succeed?