Your Dead?!?

A Whole New World

Allyane and Kai were finished when Baekhyun appeared and said " mind hurrying it up I have to talk with Allyane please!" Kai nods and walks to where the rest were when Allyane said " don't tell me that you were watching us!" Baekhyun smirks when Allyane playfully smacks his arm when Allyane asks " Baekhyun, do you feel like something's about to happen?" Baekhyun asks " like what?" Allyane said " like some person coming and killing the people you love the most!" Baekhyun said " I don't feel any of that and don't worry nothing is going to happen!" Allyane shakes it off but she knows that it might happen...

Allyane and Baekhyun walks back to the family when Alliene comes with Elyianne in her arms when Allyane says " you should've waited for me to get her she's not even dressed properly since it's too cold for her, here let me dress her since it's getting chilly out here!" Allyane takes her daughter from Alliene and goes inside to properly dress her... Allyane sets Elyi on the bed and uncovers her and grabs her little clothes as she puts them on while Baekhyun walks in the room and lays next to his daughter when he said " this little princess looks like me and you and that is perfect!" Allyane smiles when Alliene says " come on, mom and dad are waiting!" Allyane quickly puts on her tiny beenie and covers her...

Baekhyun said " here let me carry her!" Allyane said " be careful Baekkie she's fragile!" Baekhyun nods as they head outside... Nicole and Yunho were waiting when they see Allyane and Alliene with Elyianne and Baekhyun as they sat on the chairs while Kallen and Elizabeth rose up and said " well I should start first so thanks to all who are joined here and continue with the family since we are the strongest bond and we are all related by blood which that never changes and we wanted to gather all of you to celebrate the birth of Elyianne Jung who is the perfect princess to carry onto the next generation, so cheers for that!" Everyone clinked their glasses...

Kallen rose up next and said " well from what I see is that my daughter Nicole found someone that she loves and will continue till the very last as to my surprise she met a Jung and married him and not only that what surprised me was the twins, Allyane and Alliene who also carried the surname Jung which it delighted me to see that we all carry the surname Jung which is the strongest surname that it can't be broken for we fulfilled our promises and to never make anyone upset or angered and to this forward we shall continue to make history together!" Everyone cheered...

The twins looked at each other when Alliene rose up and said " well me and Allyane wanted to say some words before we eat so Ally mind standing up for me!" Allyane stood up with her daughter in her arms when Allyane spoke " well thanks Alli for that and what we are going to say is that me and Alli are greatful to our parents who brought us to the world and not only that they also had shown us the true meaning of being in the most powerful family and we will continue this history till the day we are all together and passing through the gates of eternal life which is forever peace!" Everyone began to get teary but for Elizabeth and Nicole they were crying...

Allyane and Alliene sat down when someone from the bushes looked through the binoculars and aimed at Allyane as the person got the bow and arrow and aimed it at Allyane and let's go sending the arrow flying and hitting her on the back as the arrow pierced through when Kallen sees Allyane frozen as he asked " Allyane are you alright?" Allyane didn't say anything when Suho got up and walked behind and says " oh no she's struck by this arrow and I believe it had some kind of potion!" Baekhyun quickly rose up and ran to Allyane and pulls the arrow out while Elizabeth takes Elyianne from her while the baby cries...

Kallen dials 911 quickly but as soon he was done he sees the person... Kallen says " it can't be!" Elizabeth asks " who Kallen, who did this?" Kallen yells for everyone to hear " SAMANTHA!!" EXO were surprised that Samantha had an evil plan to ruin the Jungs but Samantha knows she's gotten herself into trouble which the Jungs can't let anyone slip away as Kallen rushes inside the house and grabs a knife and a gun while Nicole said " dad please just take the knife kill her and make sure she doesn't see daylight!" Kallen said " I'll make sure she's good as dead in my hands!" Elizabeth kisses her husband as Kallen leaves...

Samantha arrives home as she closes the door and locks it... she stumbles into the kitchen closing all windows and locking them so that the Jungs won't have a way inside... Samantha grabs her children and heads upstairs into her room as her little one asked " mommy did you do something bad?" Samantha nods when she hears the basement door opening as she forgot to close it but too late Kallen made his way and heads upstairs when he says " Samantha come on out wherever you are!" Samantha quietly runs into her closet and closes the door leaving her children behind...

Samantha knows she's good as dead as she covers preventing her from making any noise when she hears the door open and peeks lifting the blind as she sees a horrific scene... Kallen is killing her children slitting their throats open but he kept one alive which is Kyle as he sees his little brother and sister dead on the floor while Kallen says " Samantha if you don't come out, Kyle will be killed and your next!" Samantha doesn't move when Kallen turns around while Samantha looks as she hears Kyle's painful scream as Kallen cuts his head off as blood squirted everywhere even on Kallen... 

Kallen walks to the bathroom and doesn't see her but then he stops right beside the closet as he says " Samantha I know your in here somewhere but can't find you so I'll take my leave and if I see you, you won't have a chance to run from me!" Samantha stays quiet as she hears his footsteps fade as she hears the basement door close as she opens the closet door and quietly gasps for air... Samantha sees her children dead as she cries silently... Samantha gets up on her wobbly legs and opens the door and checks if Kallen did leave as she quietly goes downstairs and walks slowly to the kitchen and grabs a knife and opens the basement door and turns the lights on and heads downstairs...

Samantha walks to where the door is and sees it closed as she opens it and sees no one outside as she sighs and closes the door locking it and heads upstairs and closing the door...  Samantha sets the knife down as she cries knowing she lost her kids as she hears the basement door banging and this time she's not going to hide as she grabs the knife again when she heard the basement door break and locks the door but was too late... Kallen made his way inside and sees Samantha holding the knife like she's ready to stab him but Kallen is more prepared as he lunges forward but Samantha stabs him on the stomach while Kallen struggles and cuts her arm instead...

will Samantha be killed?