The Culprit

A Whole New World

Allyane woke up as she squinted her eyes due to the brightness of the lights when she felt someone's hand as she looks, her father Yunho was sleeping as she smiles taking her hand and slowly touching his hair when he moved and opens his eyes... Yunho asks her " are you ok?" Allyane said " yes dad I'm fine!" Yunho was glad that she survived but one thing is that Yunho remembered is that Allyane might not remember who all of them are but at least she knows her father...

The Jung family came in and filled the room when Yunho said " Allyane I've brought in all of the family in here so that you can start learning them one by one slowly and if it's too much just let me know ok!" Allyane said " dad I'll try to remember all of them!" Yunho nods and takes Alliene and asks her " who's she to you?" Allyane smiles and says " she's my younger sister!" Alliene said " you remember me!" Allyane said " of course we are twins after all!" Alliene gives her a kiss on the forehead...

Yunho grabs Baekhyun and asks her " ok this might not work Baekhyun but let her remember you!" Baekhyun comes closer and asks " remember me?" Allyane said " BAEKHYUN MY LOVELY HUSBAND!!!" Yunho said " shush sweety!" Allyane said " sorry, Baekhyun I've missed you!" Baekhyun said " I'm glad you remember me!" Kallen and Elizabeth came forward and Allyane remembers " grandma grandpa!" Then it hit her she started to remember all of her family... Allyane asked " where's my Eliyiane?" Suho came with Eliyi in his arms...

Allyane said " my baby Eliyiane!" Yunho said " you have remembered all of us!" Allyane said " yes although it happened too fast but at least we are together!" Then the doctor came in and said " well you've remembered your whole entire family and carrying your daughter it's quite impressive of you!" Allyane said " thanks doctor!" The doctor said " well good news, she can be released today!" Allyane said " thanks!" The doctor left and Yunho said " ready to go princess!" Allyane said " yes dad!" Yunho stops the monitor and turns it off...

Yunho stops the IV drip and untaped her hand as he said " I'm going to pull this needle out and Baekhyun grab a cotton ball and get ready she will bleed!" Baekhyun grabs a cotton ball and placed it right in front of the needle and when Yunho pulls the needle Baekhyun covers it with the ball when Kai grabs a band-aid and opens it while Baekhyun slowly removes the ball while Kai placed it and said " there!" Baekhyun saw the ball with red stain as he throws it away... 

Yunho grabs her hands and pulls her up making her sit on the edge of the bed as she said " dad I can stand!" Yunho said " I don't want you to fall!" Allyane gets up when she felt her legs tremble as Yunho said " take your time no rushing!" Allyane nods as she turns around and saw her clothes ready as she asked her father " dad, could you perhaps help me change?" Yunho smiles and said " just like how I did when you were 3!" Allyane smiles while Yunho helps her... 

Yunho said " there all done!" Allyane smiles and hugs her father while Yunho asked " remember how I carried you when you were little?" Allyane said " dad don't!" She said those words too late as Yunho carried her like how he did as she hugs him... Yunho opens the door and Nicole saw the most adorable view... Yunho carrying his daughter just like how he carried her when she was little as she said " she's not a baby anymore darling!" Yunho said " I know but I missed carrying her like this!" Elizabeth and Kallen smiled when they all left the hospital...

Allyane and Alliene were holding each other's arms as they walked together... Baekhyun said " hey wait for me!" Allyane looks back and said " slow poke!" Baekhyun said " your in trouble young lady!" Kris and Suho said " ok time for us to get going we have schedules to attend and that includes you Baekhyun!" Baekhyun gave his daughter to Allyane as he said " I'll be visiting sometime ok my love!" Baekhyun hugs her and leaves waving goodbye to them...

2 years later...

Time has gone so quickly that 2 years have gone by as for the Jung family, well everything is going alright now that Allyane has a 3 yr old daughter Eliyiane and also she gave birth to triplets by the names of Elly (Ellyaine), Erina, and Aerina... She is happy that these three bundles of joy came to her life as Alliene chases her little niece around as she hears Eliyiane's little giggles... Alliene helps her sister with the triplets knowing that Alliene is also expecting twin boys... 

At SM headquarters...

Yunho was so busy chasing Jaejoong around since he wanted DBSK to come back together but Yoochun insisted, Junsu who did his dolphin squeal he was excited but their youngest Changmin was not so happy about it... Jaejoong asked Yunho " what's so great coming back as a 5 again?" Yunho said " the fans miss us!" Changmin said " I agree with Yunho hyung, Cassiopeia miss us!" Jaejoong said " well ok since Cassies miss us let's give them a surprise!" Yunho said " well let's get ready!" They got ready...

Cassiopeia were waiting for the return of DBSK as the lights dim down the fans went quiet as a display was shown when they debuted and how they stuck together and showing also their sub units JYJ and TVXQ ( Yunho and Changmin), then what made them cry is how they smile and have the time of their lives... Then the screen went black and some letters were displayed... Then the final words came on and said " WE ARE BACK!" The crowd cheers and soon DBSK went to their places and turn on their mics and yells " CASSIOPEIA WE ARE BACK AGAIN!!!" The fans go crazy...

DBSK appeared and started with their debut song "Hug" then after that they did "Mirotic" then it was the encore as they said " 1...2...3 Hello we are DBSK!!!" Then after they introduce themselves Yunho said " we are glad to be back together and continue our generation so we thank you for bringing us back on stage and perform together!" Jaejoong added " well yes Yunho with your encouragement we will never leave DBSK ever again!" They did a group hug as the fans cheered when Yoochun said " this next song is... Purple Line!" The concert was done as the members went backstage all sweaty...

Jaejoong said " that was the best concert of our lives!" Yunho agrees... Changmin was panting hard as he breaths normally as he said " I'll go for some fresh air!" Junsu said " be sure to come back Changmin so that you can come and shower before we leave!" Changmin said " I won't go far!" Yunho looks at Junsu and asks " what's with Changmin?" Junsu said " oh nothing hyung he wants to get some air!" Yunho gets up and so does Jaejoong... Yunho walks to a mirror and fixes his hair a bit as Jaejoong said " I'll check on Changmin, it's been 45 minutes and he hasn't been back yet!" They nod...

Jaejoong went to search for Changmin, Jaejoong says " Changmin, time to come back!" Jaejoong doesn't hear him respond so he walks forward when he spotted Changmin lying on the floor bleeding from his stomach as Jaejoong said " Changmin wake up!" Jaejoong dials Yunho's cell as he knew that Yunho's phone was off so he dials 911(119 in Korea) he gives all the information to the police... Jaejoong said " hang in there buddy your going to be alright!" Jaejoong had to go back and tell the rest but he can't leave Changmin...

Yunho was getting worried so he said " Junsu and Yoochun let's go and see what's holding Jaejoong and Changmin!" Junsu and Yoochun went with Yunho... The three of them stopped when they saw the ambulance and police there as they ran to Jaejoong who was covered in blood as Yunho asked " what happened?" Jaejoong said " I don't know Yunho I saw him bleeding from the stomach!" Yunho hugs Jaejoong...

The police asked " which one of you is Jung Yunho?" Yunho said " I am!" The police asked " were you with Changmin?" Yunho said " no sir I was with the rest of my members, we just got done with a concert!" The police said " it seems to me that people around you accuse you of stabbing Changmin!" Yunho said " no sir ask my members!" The police went to s and asked Jaejoong " was Yunho with you guys before this happened?" Jaejoong said " yes sir he was!" The police was now in a confused mind...

The people had told him that Yunho stabbed Changmin but then s say that he was with them before the stabbing happened... So the police asked " mind coming with me all of you?" They nodded and got in the police car... The police came to a stop where all the witness were as they got out...

One person said " he did it, he stabbed Changmin!" He was pointing at Yunho... The police said " he was with s, Jaejoong confirmed!" The man scoffed... The police said " well I believe we need a court decision here don't we!" The man said " yes we do and we will proof to the judge that Jung Yunho is guilty for stabbing his own member!" DBSK members are dumbfounded as they went to court... The judge called Yunho to sit on the guilty chair as the man asked him " what were you doing before the concert?" Yunho said " I was getting myself ready and helping Changmin with his mic since he was having trouble!" The man said " well I don't believe you!" Yunho gulps...

Junsu, Jaejoong, and Yoochun looked at each other when Yoochun asked " what's up with that man?" Jaejoong said " he wants to put Yunho who's our leader in jail!" Yoochun scoffs while Junsu said " hyung we need to do something!" Jaejoong said " we need proof that Yunho is innocent!" Then the man had camera footage and stops where "supposedly" Yunho stabs him as he said " see judge he went out there and with that knife he stabs him as he drops the knife next to him making it look like he stabbed himself...

The judge had enough proof as he said " I the judge declare Jung Yunho as guilty for stabbing his own member!" The man smirks as he looks at the rest and said " looks like you lost!" Jaejoong didn't want to believe it he couldn't be guilty, never... Yunho was taken into prison for 2nd degree charge of stabbing Changmin and was prisoned up to 3 years... Jaejoong went to his cell room and said " we will get you out of here and put him instead!" Yunho said " you know it wasn't me!" The guard said " times up!" They left...

At the Jung house...

Allyane turns on the TV when she heard " another news, Jung Yunho was taken to prison after the accusations of him that he stabbed Changmin as a video displayed him stabbing Changmin but one question remains: was it even Yunho? We will update you with further details about this matter!" Allyane said " dad's in prison, how dare they!" Alliene said " sis we know that dad didn't do that!" Allyane said " who ever is the culprit is going to have to go through me!" Alliene never saw Allyane this angry before...

Allyane said " I'm gonna hunt this person down!" Allyane leaves the house as she reaches the street she looks for the culprit who put her father in jail... In a restaurant the man who out Yunho in prison said " glad I got it over with and thanks to you buddy we've managed to put Jung Yunho in prison!" They clinked their glasses as the other man asked " aren't you worried about his family?" Everyone gasped... They had forgotten that Yunho is a Jung and if he has a family it's the end of him...

The man said " that's what I'm afraid of!" Then the doors bursted open and right there he got scared... The whole entire Jung family was present as he gulped and looked away as the people backed up knowing that if you mess with a Jung you mess with the whole family... Nicole asked " which one of you worthless piece of junk put my husband in prison?" The man had his head down when Allyane spotted him and walks over while the family follows her surrounding him so that he can't escape...

Allyane asked " did you put my father in prison?" The man said " yes !" Allyane gasped as she grabs him by the neck and slams him on the table and said " nobody calls me a you hear me you piece of !!!" She slams his head again but much harder as he bleeds... Allyane said " oh no need for the police we will take him and his friend outside!" The cashier nods and asks her " do you still want me to call them in case?" Allyane nods...

The cashier grabs the phone and dials the police... Allyane said " you know we can put you in prison for false evidence and a false video, you thought you could get away with it but no, my father has a family and no one outruns us, you've made a mistake in providing the judge with false evidence and video!" The man said " I despise you that's why I put your father in prison!" The police came and asked " what's going on here?" Allyane said " well officer he was the one who provided false evidence and video to the judge!" The officer takes him into custody...

At the court...

Everyone was murmuring that the man was innocent and that the evidence he brought were real but what Allyane had were the true evidence since she had all the proofs... Everyone went quiet as the judge appears and signals the guards to bring Yunho out... The guards were pulling on his chains hard as they spat on him making the family feel angered... The judge said " ok, miss Jung you have the true evidence of this horrible man!" Allyane said " this man is guilty for providing false evidence and video just to bring us down!" The people gasped...

The man said " she's lying!" Everyone now was confused when the judge said " I'll take a moment to discuss this with my fellow judges!" The judge leaves as Allyane takes her seat... The man was now in problems if he ever becomes guilty... Then the judge comes back and said " the judges and I have the verdict of today's court, the man that accused Jung Yunho resulted, GUITLY for providing false evidence and video to me and to mess around with the Jung family!" The guards let Yunho go as Allyane and Alliene ran to their father and hugged him while the man was handcuffed and taken away while the people booed at him throwing stuff at him...

Yunho said " Changmin!" They all left to the hospital... Once they got there, Allyane got off first and ran inside when she asked the assistant " where's Max Changmin please?" The assistant said " oh he's in surgery still you can wait for him out in the surgery waiting room!" Allyane said " thanks!" Allyane went in and sat... Few hours later the doctor came and said " family or friends of Shim Changmin!" Allyane got up and said " I am his family!" The doctor said " surgery is done and he's going to be ok!" Allyane smiles and asks " can I see him?" The doctor takes her to him...

The doctor opens the door and said " press that button if you need assistant ok!" She nods and goes inside while the doctor closed the door and leaves... Allyane sees him sleeping as she said " Changmin hyung, please get better we want to see you walking and dancing with your hyungs!" Changmin opens his eyes and looks at Allyane and asks " who are you?" Allyane said " I'm Allyane Jung, Yunho's daughter!" Changmin said " come closer!" Allyane went closer to him... Changmin grabs her hand and said " thanks for coming to see me!" Allyane said " the rest are coming as well I gave them a heads up!" Changmin nods...

Soon the door knocked and the whole family filled the room as Changmin saw Yunho and asked " is that man in prison?" Yunho nods and said " your safe Changmin yur part of our family now!" Changmin said " he's the one who stabbed me after the concert when I went for some fresh air!" Allyane said " we know Changmin I was the one who did it for you!" Changmin said to Yunho " I really wish Allyane was my daughter!" Yunho chuckles...

Will everything be okay?