Abortion?!?!?

A Whole New World

At the Jungs house...

Yunho and Nicole were pacing back and forth since they can't stay still when Allyane came and asked her mom " mom why are you pacing back and forth like dad is doing now?" Nicole said " honey your dad and I can't stay still and believe it or not I think we are at fault since the beginning!" Yunho said " what your mother is trying to say is that you girls shouldn't be impregnated by your very own cousin Baekhyun, he's part of the family... his dad is my brother also Chanyeol's father and the Kim's!" Alliene says " so we can't be with our cousins even if they wanted to marry us!" Yunho nods...

Yunho sighs when Chanyeol's father came and said " brother I think you should let the girls be with our kids, they are really meant for each other and let's face it, Baekhyun already told me that a couple of times that Alliene wanted a child from him and he succeeded you have to let them go!" Yunho doesn't want to let go of his precious gifts, they mean everything to him... Nicole comes and sits by him and says " Yunho, Mr. Park is right... its time that the girls shall be with the boys and here we are separating them from their happiness...!" Yunho stands and says " Allyane and Alliene!" The girls stand up while listening to their father " from now on you girls are free to be with the boys for the rest of your lives even though it might hurt us but you can come visit anytime you want!" The girls squeal in excitement...

At EXO's house...

Blackpink were searching for them but didn't have much success but then Jisoo looked up at the window and says " let's go see if they are in Suho's room!" The girls went up the stairs and came to a halt in front of Suho's room and opens the door as they see that the room is nice but what's missing is his clothes and shoes... Jennie comes inside of Kai's room and finds the closet empty... Lisa comes in Sehun's room and sees his closet also empty... Rose went in Chanyeol's room and saw his guitar and a letter beside it...

Dear Rose, 

It's me Chanyeol and I wanted you to have this guitar as a gift from me to you and don't expect anything from you back and needless to say that we've managed to escape from you guys and be with the actual girls that were with us from the beginning and we are sorry if we are being idiots to you guys but it was for the best of us and hopefully we won't have any miscommunication or any confusion but this letter is for all of you that we are happy with Allyane and Alliene who are both pregnant by Baekhyun so hopefully you'll understand us and earn your respect and love for these girls!

From... Park Chanyeol

p.s. I already informed your management that you'll be returning to YG since your Blackpink and still needs to succeed and hopefully you'll meet handsome guys like us!

Rose shows the girls as they all got teary as Jennie said " what a letter!" Jisoo sees YG as they grabbed their stuff and left the house for good which the owner of the house put a "For Sale" while the movers moved the stuff into the van as they completely emptied all of the house as the owner closed the door and locks it with the key and leaves... the owner was completely sad to have that house for sale as he tried to contact one of the boys but he doesn't get a respond so he kept trying...

At the Jungs...

Chen and DO were looking on Amazon to see what they can find while Sehun and Kai go for a walk when Allyane and Alliene were called by their parents as they got up and walked to their parents room... they opened the door as they see their parents with some very expensive gifts when Allyane asked " what's all this?" Yunho said " well it did cost us alot but we thought that me and your mom should give you a surprise!" Nicole said " WE'RE EXPECTING A BABY BOY!!!!" Allyane and Alliene looked at each other and happy tears flowed out when Alliene said " I want to abort this baby!" Allyane looks at her sister and asks " what?" Alliene looks at her sister then at her parents...

Alliene said " I want to abort this baby!" Allyane said " but sis don't you think that Baekhyun will not let you of course not, the baby was made from him and you wanted to have one so please don't make that stupid decision!" Alliene knows that Baekhyun won't let her... Allyane said " sis rethink of your decision!" Sehun over hears and tells Baekhyun...

Will Baekhyun not let Alliene have an abortion?