Plan DESTROYED!!!!

A Whole New World

Taeyeon was watching them all happy and stuff but one thing that had crossed her mind is that she just wants Baekhyun all by herself and the only way to do that is by waiting for the twins to actually sleep in one room with two beds leaving Baekhyun alone and she could just climb the window and inside she goes and have with him under the covers... Taeyeon knows that by doing that she will have Baekhyun forever so she plans her evil plan...

Inside the house...

Alliene and Allyane were moving things which they can't since they are expecting when Luhan and Kris came and said " we'll take care of it you girls go and shower since Baekhyun isn't home yet from getting some groceries... Alliene sat on the couch when she began to get sweaty when Allyane came over and saw her drenched in sweat when Allyane asked " sis are you ok?" Alliene said " it's the baby i think it wants to come out!" Allyane gets up while she says " pull your pants down while I get the dilated tube!" Alliene did that while her sister looks for the dilated tube to measure how far is she right now... to give birth naturally you need to be 10m in dilation...

Allyane came back as she sees her sister ready with her pants on the ground while she measures... Alliene asks " so how far am I?" Allyane said " your almost there 8.5m in dilation which means we got to take you to the hospital because your dilation will reach 10m soon!" Alliene gets up and asks " what about Baekhyun?" Allyane said " he'll meet us there!" The boys came and asked " where are you two going?" Allyane said " I've just measured my sister's dilation and she's almost ready to give birth!" Suho quickly opens the door and helps Allyane with Alliene while Kris heads inside to grab the keys...

Not far...

Baekhyun was walking when he was grabbed by Taeyeon who was hiding in the bushes as she quickly undressed him but stopped her midway when he said " I don't love you!!" Taeyeon said " yes you do!" Taeyeon unbuckles his jeans and takes out his and it but she stopped when she looked up and saw Sehun and Xiumin with their arms crossed when Xiumin said " Taeyeon we saw everything what your trying to do so please dress yourself and get the out of here!" Taeyeon got up and dressed herself...

Taeyeon said " i won't leave if Baekhyun leaves with me!" Baekhyun said " the hell no I'm not going anywhere with you, you !" Taeyeon gasped as she says " why you, the twins shall be killed tonight no exceptions!" Baekhyun grabs her by the arm and threatens her " if you dare to lay a hand on MY GIRLS your dead!" Taeyeon pushes him off her and says " I don't give a and I'll prove it to you that I will kill them!" Taeyeon runs off before Baekhyun catches her...

Baekhyun said " Xiumin, you and Luhan are in charge of taking care of my girls while I go deal with Taeyeon!" Xiumin says " sure thing and oh before I forget come back alive since Alliene is about to give birth!" Baekhyun looks at Xiumin and said " I promise to be back to watch her give birth to my first born child!" Xiumin says " go before she reaches to them before you do!" Baekhyun runs...

At the hospital...

Taeyeon arrived first when the lady asked " may I help you?" Taeyeon said " ah yes I'm looking for Alliene!" The lady escorted her to where they are... The lady said " here you are I'll go inside and let them know your here!" Taeyeon nods... EXO came out and gave glares to her while they go to the waiting room leaving the girls alone with Taeyeon... Alliene asked " what brings you here Taeyeon?" Taeyeon said " ah you know my name Alliene!" Alliene said " leave please!" Taeyeon said " actually I have a teeny weenie little thing to do!" Taeyeon takes out the knife secretly and stabs Alliene right in the stomach as she pulls her away and turns to Allyane... Allyane sees her and backs up while Alliene was bleeding trying to hold as much blood as possible when she was getting weak as she said " Allyane be careful!" Taeyeon looks at the camera as she turns away from it and wipes the blood when she said " come here Allyane!" Allyane shakes her head but then with her back against the camera, Taeyeon reached her arm and pulled her in front of her and stabs her deeply...

Alliene who was on the floor holding her bleeding stomach while Taeyeon walks pass them as she says " Baekhyun is only mine you both understand!" Taeyeon leaves but she goes the other way... Alliene grabs her emergency button and presses it while the doctors and nurses rushed to them... they open the door and saw both Alliene and Allyane holding their cuts which both were pouring blood and they may loss both their babies but hopefully the doctors can revive both of them... the guys came and saw the doctor carrying Alliene and Allyane, as they got closer they saw drips of blood...

Baekhyun got to the hospital when he saw the guys and asked " what happened?" Lay said " Taeyeon came and I think she succeeded, she injured both Allyane and Alliene!" Baekhyun was getting furious and asks " where is that ?" Luhan said " I don't know!" EXO didn't know where Taeyeon might've gone to but Baekhyun wasn't happy and he gave her a warning not to mess with the twins and she did making Baekhyun want to kill her now... Kris and Suho had to calm Baekhyun so that he won't lose it when Alliene's screams were heard and Sehun yells loud enough for the doctors and nurses to hear " SHE'S STARTING TO PUSH!!!!" Doctors and nurses rushed quickly before the baby arrives...

Not far from the hospital...

Taeyeon is screwed and her plan is destroyed which means that Baekhyun will come after her and kill her for messing with the twins... Taeyeon regrets it but she didn't even listen to Baekhyun's threaten voice and she threatens him back which she shouldn't have and here's she trying to see how long can she hide before Baekhyun finds her... Taeyeon runs although she's tired of running but she needs to hide quickly...

Baekhyun goes outside after he told s that he can't stay put seeing Alliene dying so he goes and searches for Taeyeon with a knife in his hand as he runs... Taeyeon sees a silhouette not far from where she is and she knows that's Baekhyun as she hides behind a house as she crouched down not letting Baekhyun see while she goes quietly to the gates and slowly opening them as she sees him disappear she makes a run for it... Baekhyun hears it and sees her running as he runs following her from behind... Taeyeon stops for a second cause she is by a 4 way stop signs when she doesn't know where to go when Baekhyun appeared behind her having the knife close to her neck with the sharp blade towards her as she drops hers and places her hands on his arm...

Baekhyun said " so this is the end of you!" Taeyeon tries to push the knife away as Baekhyun said " no no no not today this time I'm ready to kill you!" Taeyeon said " not if I do it first!" Taeyeon bites his arm losing his grip and dropped the knife as Taeyeon grabs it quick and runs... Baekhyun said " your dead meat Taeyeon!" Baekhyun grabs the knife and runs after her... Taeyeon looks back and sees no one as she takes a breather... Taeyeon looks back and sees a shadow and then sees Baekhyun...

Baekhyun sees her just by her shadow as he quietly walks when Taeyeon was caught off guard and drops her knife again as Baekhyun caught her the same way... Baekhyun said " time to say goodbye!" Baekhyun pushes the knife into and slits it open as blood squirted out of her as she falls to the ground... Baekhyun had killed Taeyeon...

will Alliene give birth to a girl or boy?