Lies After Lies

A Whole New World

EXO had managed to escape from their house and headed off to YG headquarters to tell their manager everything that Blackpink have been doing... Sehun sees the door opened and signals them that they can go inside... Baekhyun asked Suho " hyung where is YG office?" Seungri came out and saw the boys and questioned them " hey, may I help you?" Chanyeol said " oh sorry we were just looking for YG office!" GD came out and pointed to the hallway and said " take this hallway and should be the door on the left!" Baekhyun nods as the boys followed...

Inside of YG office...

The manager was having a hard time believing the girls as he was about to call Jennie, his door opened revealing the boys as one by one fills up his office as he asks " may I know the reason why you are all here?" Suho gulps and looks to s and they all nodded their head as he says " sir, the reason why we are here is because Blackpink kept using excuses to make you look dumbfounded and which we don't have anything in common with them... Lisa did some skin touching on Sehun but he ignored her... Jennie almost forced Kai to have with her... Rose almost kissed Baekhyun instead of Chanyeol... Jisoo almost stripped my clothes off!" YG can't believe that the girls are doing that...

YG stood from his desk and dialed Yunho's phone while on the other line "Hello?" ​​​​​YG heard Nicole voice as he asks " is Yunho there by any chance?" ... "Yes, YG I'm here!" YG said " bring your daughters to the house ASAP I have something for all of you to hear!" YG hung up and said to EXO " go back to the house and pretend like you didn't sneak and meet me just for the girls to get the surprise of their life!" EXO nodded and head back to the house...

Back at EXO's house...

Lisa was getting hungry when she sees the guys and said " hey sisters EXO are back!" Jennie paused the movie and headed to the backdoor and opened it just for the guys to come inside... Chanyeol back hugs Rose and inhales her sweet perfume while Kai hugs Jennie... Jisoo goes to Suho and kisses his cheek... while the rest looked away in disgust but one thing that surely made everything change was that Lisa and Sehun were nowhere to be found when Jennie heard skin slapping meaning that they are already doing it... 

YG came to the house and knocked on the door while Rose opened the door when she sees Yunho with the girls and what made Rose look was Alliene's stomach which stood out and asked her " are you expecting?" Alliene nods while Allyane saw Sehun and Lisa appear holding hands as Sehun asked " what brings you here and those ty girls you've brought?" Allyane and Alliene were shocked when Yunho saw the difference... Blackpink did something to the boys that made them forget the girls...

YG said " I'm sorry Yunho but I don't see the problem here so off you go!" Allyane and Alliene said " dad whatever Blackpink did to them is not fair they are using them to forget us!" Yunho said " enough we are going home!" The twins didn't know what to do as they look back and saw them now hugging Blackpink for protection... then what made them kept looking was Baekhyun kissing Jennie on her lips and making out with her as they take it inside in the room... 

Allyane and Alliene held their hands for dear life as their father drove home... Allyane started to cry as Yunho said " don't cry you'll hurt the child!" Allyane said " it's better to hurt it than being broken hearted!" Yunho never felt so downhearted to see one of his twins crying as he looks to Alliene which she's calm and trying to comfort her sister which made him cheer up just a bit... Alliene said " we shouldn't not let Baekhyun impregnate us, look what he's done to us and we are so stupid to let him!" Allyane calms her tears and holds on to her sister...

At EXO's house...

Sehun was feeling light headed and passed out right in front of the boys as Suho shakes him bit no response... Blackpink aren't home since they all went shopping when Baekhyun saw a cup filled with potion in it and asked " um... guys... has anyone saw them making these type of things?" Suho looks at the cup when he noticed a red liquid meaning that the girls had succeeded their evil plan... Suho said " I think I know, they are succeeding to make us forget the girls and make us theirs and they had done it to Sehun which means they are succeeding by choosing one of us till all of us are with them!" Baekhyun gasps while Kai faints...

EXO needs a way to not fall for the little evil plan they are making, Kai and Chen dragged Sehun into the room and stayed in their till he wakes up... while the rest sat in the living room like nothing happened even leaving the cup like how it is... Blackpink had returned when Lisa asked " hey did Sehun woke up yet?" Lay shakes his head while Luhan said " I'm going to use the restroom!" Suho looks at him and says " hey Lu come I need to ask you something?" Luhan comes to Suho when he whispered in his ear " take a peek in the grocery bags and if you find something suspicious let me know!" Luhan nods and heads to the restroom...

Luhan comes in the kitchen and takes a peek at the grocery bags while the girls are upstairs changing... Luhan opens one grocery bag and sees all types of liquids all different color as he takes one out and reads " this red potion will erase one's memory forever but if the person remembers then there is nothing you can't do!" On and on Luhan reads when he heard the girls as he places them back like how they were and heads in the bathroom...

The girls come in the kitchen when Rose took out the purple liquid and said " this potion works like the red but it has limits!" Lisa said " the one I've used for Sehun is a mixture of red and yellow making it orange which he drank and guess what that makes only for a limit of time... the orange liquid is to make him say bad things which I heard him say bad things to the girls!!" Luhan comes out but the other way and goes quietly to the front without making noise...

Luhan opens the front door silently and closes it back and makes it back with s when Suho asks " anything?" Luhan said " Lisa made an orange liquid which made him say bad things to Allyane and Alliene and there were tons of liquids of different colors and I bet they are going to use them on us!" Baekhyun says " nope not happening hey we will escape tonight and go back to Allyane and Alliene!" Chen likes the idea so does the rest when Jennie said " dinner time!" Baekhyun said " oh we're not hungry you guys can eat!" Jisoo said " I thought you were hungry!" Chen shakes his head as he sprints upstairs...

The guys skipped their dinner as they all head to their room gathering together with their stuff as DO asked " are we going to have to jump from the window?" Suho nods while Suho went to his window and opens it fully and gets out with his backpack as he signals the rest to come... once Tao makes it out Sehun said " I've might've regret the words I said to the girls!" Kai nods as he says " Sehun hurry don't want Blackpink to see!" Sehun makes it out as he closes the window silently just in time for Blackpink not to see as the girls opens the window and saw nobody and closes it back up...

EXO were walking when Baekhyun looks down and sees a rooftop they can slide down but one thing... the window is right in front where Blackpink can see so EXO chose a member to take a peek to see if Blackpink were looking... Suho pulls the member up and asks " any of them there?" Chen said " nope they are probably looking for us upstairs... Suho made their members slide down quickly before they see... Suho was the last one when Kai said " guys DUCK!! Suho wait they are there!" Suho peeked and sure enough the girls were there searching when Kai peeks up and sees the girls heading back upstairs when he signals Suho and he slide down and makes it...

EXO makes a run for it to get far away as possible from the house... once far enough they made their little celebration as they walked to where the Jungs and the Parks live...

will Yunho let the girls be with EXO?