EXPLAIN!!!

A Whole New World

After their sessions, Kallen saw Baekhyun in the kitchen as he knew that he had with Samantha cause Nicole already told him about it and wanted to make it clear without himself getting mad at Baekhyun... Kallen dresses himself with the help of Elizabeth as she says " go easy on him, he's had a rough time with what's going on and I'm sure Allyane will understand!" Kallen said " yes but this anger of me just wants to come out!" Nicole came and said " dad don't let that anger come cause you will face even more consequences!" Kallen listens to his daughters advice...

Baekhyun wanted to clean the kitchen so he puts on the rubber pink gloves as he poured soap on the glove while he sets the bottle aside and rubs them together creating foam as he grabs the scrubber and starts to wash the dishes when he saw Kallen and asked " do you want to talk about what happened?" Kallen answered " yes so tell me Baekhyun you know that Samantha is my wife well technically I'm currently filing a divorce for her and so I've heard from my daughter Nicole that you had and gave her a fourth child!" Baekhyun nods his head...

Kallen asked " so why did you give her a fourth child?" Baekhyun stops and says " cause I...umm... I... didn't want to cause any problems with Allyane!" Kallen said " I know my grand daughter Allyane... let me tell you something Byun Baekhyun, I've known you since you were a child and now that I've seen you grown into a handsome young man you are this is what you do behind Allyane's back, you ed Samantha and not only that you've impregnated her and you come back home and here you are again ing Allyane and impregnated her as well, come on Baekhyun you know better than that!" Baekhyun stood there quietly hearing Kallen's angered tone...

Baekhyun knew he screwed up and having two women pregnant with him just made life more difficult as he is now faced with consequences and not only that he has lied to the woman he adores and loves for eternity and here he is quietly listening to Kallen's scolding voice as he says " Kallen I know I've made a mistake but I know I have to talk with Allyane about it but I'm actually scared to not be part of the Jungs no more!" Allyane comes and says " and you deserve to leave Byun Baekhyun!" Baekhyun looks and sees Allyane with her mom Nicole and her father Yunho...

Allyane said " Baekhyun your no longer in the Jung family for what you've done since mom already told me and I won't forgive you at all!" Baekhyun was on the verge of tears as he begs on his knees " please give me a chance, I'll never speak or do anything to you till I've learned my mistake!" Allyane looks at Kallen as he nods when she said " ok fine but your sleeping on the couch from now on!" Baekhyun gets up and walks to get his blanket and pillow from the room they used to share...

Baekhyun walks in the room as he looks around and smiles while his tears fall... Allyane appears and sees him and what hurts her the most is those tears as she hugs him from the back as she says " no matter what you've done I won't let you leave this room cause this is YOUR room and mine Baekhyun don't leave me alone cause I can't stand it hurting you like this!" Baekhyun turns and says " I deserve to stay away from you... look what I've done-!" Baekhyun didn't finish his sentence cause Allyane was kissing him as Yunho appeared and smiles at the scene...

Few weeks later,

Allyane and Alliene were outside preparing a cookout since Nicole wanted to announce her baby shower also the upcoming birthdays for Allyane and Alliene... Kallen was carrying the meat while Suho helped getting the fire ready... Sehun was helping Chen with the wines while Xiumin brought the wine glasses... Kris, Lay, Luhan, DO, Tao, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Kai were inside helping Kallen and Elizabeth with the Hershey bags and the marshmallows since they wanted to make s'mores...

Allyane asked Kai " hey Kai can you help me carry this?" Kai nods and helps Allyane... Baekhyun sees Kai getting too close to her as he says " um... Kai your distance please!" Kai looks and intertwines his hand in hers making her jump in surprise as Baekhyun comes and says " you really don't want to get in trouble!" Kai didn't let go when Lay said " ok enough no fighting!" Allyane said " I don't mind, Baekhyun sweety mind taking this with you!" Baekhyun said " oh you did not-!" Allyane said " just go while I have "fun" with Kai!" Baekhyun glared at her as he watched her leave with Kai...

Allyane took Kai somewhere since she couldn't stand it... Allyane turns so that her back is facing Kai as she looks to see if Baekhyun does anything when she felt Kai grind his body on her as she turns to him and starts kissing him while Kai undresses himself... Allyane undressed herself as Kai lines to her entrance and starts rocking his hips back and forth as Allyane moans... Baekhyun was getting impatient when he saw some clothing on the grass and takand peek... Kai and Allyane were on the grass with Kai on top and he could see his is really inside of her as Kai pounds her hard...

Baekhyun kept watching as he was getting aroused and looking down at his jeans he saw his "jr" rising now poking as he tries to calm down but those moans are really getting him ... then he heard Kai " be pregnant with my kid!" Baekhyun said in a whisper " do that then your done!" Ayllane said " give me a child Kai!" Baekhyun said " oh no you did not say that Allyane, oh your so in trouble!" Kai and Ayllane were done as Ayllane got dressed seeing Kai leave when she saw Baekhyun appear...

Will she be in trouble by Baekhyun?