Chapter 5

Married for Benefit

Chapter 5

Hyunbin dragged tons of camp's thing with a pull cart while Yejin with her ransel walking beside him. Yejin tried following his word to take a step back when you felt tired of everything. She didn't know that they would go camping. Yejin who was the first-timer almost lost her breath and drank a bottle of water. He just kept going to the campsite he reserved before. The place wasn't in a high place but enough to see green hills scenery. Hyunbin stopped at the place which had signed with number 25. He stopped and Yejin fell as her touched the ground.

"I am tired.." Yejin mumbled with her daze look. Hyunbin who was used to the activity just laughed seeing at her.

"Yahh.. you just bring your ransel." He chirped but he also started preparing to build a tent. Yejin just smirked.

"I should sit on the cart from the first. So, you can't say that Oppa ...," she narrowed her puffed eyes on him. Her puffed eyes after crying all night without sleep.

"Just sleep there, don't disturb me with your bubbly mouth! How can you just finished your cry and back to bubbly in just a moment?" he bickered and expanded the tent.

"I won't sleep, though! I will keep disturbing you, just see !" she challenged him.

-----

Yejin woke up inside the tent with a thin blanket covering her. She looked at the outside and found Hyunbin sat on the camping rug with a can of coffee in his hand. His other hand picked up the call. He spoke not too loud made her trying to reach him. She sat on his left side and her ear went closer on his phone want to know who was calling until he speaks in a low voice. Hyunbin who felt a move turned his face on his left side almost got shocked and took a deep breath looking at her face with messy hair after sleep.

"She just wakes up, Mom. Do you want to chat with her?" He said on the phone. Yejin took a seat beside him properly and took the phone from him. Hyunbin just strayed his sight after handing her the phone.

"Yejin-ah ..., are you okay? Your parents and me worrying at you. Are you okay, Honey?" Hyunbin's mother speaks on the phone. Yejin felt warm with their love, especially her parents who had been raising her like their own child.

"Yejin-ah. Are you okay? Your father and I are worried about the news. If you want to come home, just come here my lovely daughter. You are my daughter forever. We don't mind the news. You are my only daughter. Understand?" And now it turned to her mother's voice. She almost got teary eyes, but she held it up. She laid her head to the shoulder beside her. Naturally, Hyunbin hand put the balance for her and let her lay her head comfortably.

"I am fine, Mom. Oppa is still here with me. Don't worry! I can bear it, well." Yejin said with her cracked voice.

"Don't be stressed out too much! Just enjoy your honeymoon together as newlywed. The news doesn't know ethics nowadays." Yejin's mother chirped on the phone.

"The news doesn't know the ethic. How can they disturb the newlywed? Don't think too much, Yejin-ah! We are here for you." Hyunbin's mother followed Yejin's mother cursing the media.

"Thank you, Eomma," Yejin said with a slight smile. She just recharged after hearing the support from her mother and in-law.

"Alright then. Do happy things with Hyunbin, now!" Hyunbin's mom replied. "Bye, Yejin-ah!" The mothers ended the call. Yejin's heart was touched by them. The biggest supporters in her life. She handed the phone to Hyunbin with her trembled lips.

"Oppa, Thank you!" She shed her tears and almost hug Hyunbin, but, he stopped by touching her forehead. He handed her a tissue.

"Not my clothe, again!" He smiled with his death glare.

"Understand!" Yejin took the tissue and wiped her mucous pouting.

"Why didn't they call me first?" Yejin wiped her face.

"Yah ..., Have you waken up?" Hyunbin swayed his hand on her face.

"I have," Yejin furrowed her eyebrow.

"This is your phone ...," he took the phone again and put it in front of her face. Yejin blinked her eyes and smiled shyly, at him. Hyunbin turned to look to the front seeing the lower campsite was filled with the other campers.

"Oppa, why don't you reserve there? Wouldn't it be more fun?" She suddenly said following his gaze to the bunch of campers started building their tent together. There were a father and his child, a couple, and also a group of friends there.

"I should ask you again. Have you woken up?" He asked her again. Yejin sighed knowing what he meant. Yejin with her spotlight that would be recognized even from miles and Hyunbin with his mysteriousness.

"Alright, doesn't it more comfortable if we are in a private place, right?" She shrugged her body beside him. "We can do anything without anyone knowing." She said going closer to Hyunbin's face. He looked at her face which was not far from his nose, weirdly. He then put his fingers on her forehead and he snapped it hard.

"Yahh.. it hurts!" Yejin covered her red forehead caused by his snap.

*****((()))*****

"Whoaa amazing.. how can you find the most privacy thing of her?" One of DeSpeech reporter who was also Yejin's biggest fan standing in Kim's Reporter's cubicle. He put his head on his hands on the cubicle.

"I just know it." Kim reporter kept typing on his computer.

"But, Choi Junyoung's news didn't hit the trending topic as you did on Son Yejin. I am curious.." He replied with his plastered face, But, Kim reporter ignored him who kept chattered on his news.

"Don't you have your article? Can you just do your own?" Kim reporter replied bluntly. The reporter suddenly scrunched his face.

"I will.." he left Kim reporter's cubicle.

*****((()))*****

The hairdresser started t her hair for her new look in a mini-series with Jung Woosung. She kept looking in the mirror to check her work while Choi Junyoung was sipping her drink and reading the magazine in front of her. She would spend her time a lot in the hair salon. Not only being trimmed, but she would also get her hair is colored.

"OMO OMO What is happening actually?" The girl with her hair being steamed went closer to the friend beside her who did the same. They were seated against Choi Junyoung and their distance was only 3 meters away. The girl voices were no joke. Even they called it whispers, the whole room actually could hear their talk.

"Told you so! Something would come more. I don't know who is behind this, but, seriously Isn't it too much for Yejin?" The girl's friend chattered. Choi Junyoung who sat on the opposite side of them kept listening while flipping the magazine in her hands. Her focus didn't even touch the magazine.

"Heoll~ (sigh~) ... I am waiting for Moment's sequel, but, because of these scandals, the movie is delayed." The girl who looked like Yejin's hardcore fan turned upset.

"Yah.. but, I don't think it isn't because the scandal the movie is delayed. Yejin just gets married." The friend who was the most up-to-date fans added.

"Understand...Hope Yejin will come back soon..! I am waiting for Sujin and Cheolsu to have a happy ending. Really!!! The ending was hanging me to death. " the girl pouted her lips.

"Yah...Yah... But, You still can watch Jung Woosung. He will shoot a mini-series with .." the girl's friend suddenly stopped and scrolled her phone once again, looking for the news. " Choi Junyoung??" The hairdresser who trimmed Choi Junyoung's hair stopped. Choi Junyoung looked at the hairdresser's eyes through the mirror and signed that she should do like normal. The hairdresser started t again and being nervous about the girl's conversation.

"Who is she?" The girl asked.

"You don't know her? She always gets a scandal after being in a project." The girl's friend replied bluntly didn't aware of the condition around her.

"Ahh ..., Is she? I hope she doesn't do it to Jung Woosung Oppa or else she would die."

"Ehmm ...," the hairdresser started clearing want to give a slight sign, but the girls just kept chatting while waiting for their steaming done. Choi Junyoung, the main topic of them who got aroused from the conversation, squeezed a sheet of the magazine on her hand.

*****((()))*****

The sound of the treadmill machine with the gasping breath was echoing behind the clear window which showing Seoul in the night. Tons of skyscraper building and tower with its colorful lamps were shining overcoming the light of stars in the dark sky. The sound of the car being beeped to each other, toning up the view.

Jung Woosung was running on the treadmill in his apartment with the sweats all over his body. The headphone one his ears hang playing music he liked. His eyes strayed far away from the view lessening up his stress at work and he wanted to end his day comfortably. His manager started coming near, bringing a bottle of water with a tab on his hand. His manager handed Woosung a bottle of water. Woosung started decreasing the pace slowly and turned into walking.

He gasped for air after running and he wiped the sweat on his neck. When the treadmill fully stopped, he took a seat on the couch. He gulped the water slowly to wet his throat.

"Why? Is there any news?" He looked at his manager full of curiosity.

"There is nothing new about you, but Yejin," His reply confused the actor in a minute.

"What is it? Don't you feel strange about the condition? It is just nonsense," His eyebrow flinched.

"Just look at this! They spread the news that she is not a biological daughter of Son's family." His manager handed him the tab.

"What?? Isn't it going too far?" Woosung asked him with an uneasy tone. He took the tab a bit harsh and scrolled for the news. "This is too much ...," he sighed disbelief. His manager just took a seat on the single couch beside him and looking at the news again, being silent out of nowhere.

"Doesn't reporter also have an ethic to publish this kind of thing?" He raised his tone knowing that sometimes reporters would go too far in a celebrity's life. He also knew the feeling and it did influence his career back then. Being in a relationship and the end, he broke up with his girl because of the nonsense news back then. Woosung then took his phone and called Yejin's number fast.

"Woosung-ah.. she is a married woman, now," His manager stopped his hand before he went too far.

"I don't care about that.." Woosung glared at him and kept going on calling her.

"Yah... Woosung-ah!" He tried to stop him again. Woosung put his index finger on his lips, signing him to keep silent. His manager gave up and leaving him in instant. The phone kept ringing and being picked up on the third attempt.

"Sunbae (Senior) ...," Yejin's bright voice lightened him into a smile. The fact that she was still okay after the news just making him feel relieved.

"Yah, Yejin-ah...Are you okay? Seems like you are happy! Where are you now?" He asked her in worry, but hearing her light voices just reassuring him, despite her news lately would break her apart by now.

The time when they were filming movies together rising his longing for her. They were always on set together and inseparable since they were the main lead.

"I am okay...Now, I am watching stars and eating roasted corn. " Yejin giggled with the background of fire sparks were echoing in the phone.

"Do you go camping now?" He asked her, softly.

"Uhm...Sunbae.." she replied and suddenly her voice seemed like toning down for a minute and he heard she was saying 'Yah...Oppa! Do you want to die?' she chirped to someone beside her and he couldn't hear the man words. Realizing that she was with her husband broke his heart. He then put on a faint smile even she couldn't see him.

"Yejin-ah... Congratulation on your wedding! Have a good camping with your husband!" He replied.

"Uhh... Thank you so much Sunbae for the gift. I am sorry Sunbae I just ignore you a while ago." Yejin replied to him feeling wrong.

"It is okay.. your husband is waiting for you. Bye." Woosung ended the phone, fast. He just couldn't help hearing her bright sound with another man even he was her husband. He clanged his back to the head coach and resting his head fully, sighing deeply.

*****((()))*****

Hyunbin roasted corn on the fire under the dark sky and starlights. They sat on the rug in front of their tent and roasting corn and potato to fill their tummy in the night. Hyunbin just kept chirping in a mute mode when she got called by her longing Oppa since then. He took a glance at her eating the corn he roasted and chatting with another man. 'What a woman!' He thought.

"Yah... told you to marry him. See! He is worried about you!" He turned his face and she took her phone a way not to make his sound could be heard by Woosung.

"Yah... Oppa! Do you want to die?" She chirped and took a glance at him. He replied to her by mimicking how she told him words.

"Yah...Oppa! Do you want to die?" He did almost perfect on mirroring her. She just shot him a death glare.

"Uhh... Thank you so much Sunbae for the gift. I am sorry Sunbae I just ignore you a while ago." And she ended the phone in instant. He just smirked knowing that he was succeeding in ruining their conversation.

"Yah...Oppa!" She put her phone and the roasted corn on the rug and she pulled her body closer around him. Suddenly, her hand choked his neck of a sudden. Hyunbin just coughed hard and hitting her hand. Yejin grabbed his neck tight and he just hitting her arm hard.

"Yejin-ah...I am sorry...choke...choke.."Yejin then released her hand and sighed deeply. She took her corn and ate that again. He looked at her disbelief, but also took a slight smile seeing her enjoyed the corn.

"This woman can be wild but 'ACT' innocent at the same time." He mumbled emphasizing 'ACT' so she could get his sarcasm directly. But, she just ignored him. Eating corn was way better than focusing on him.

"Why are you always asking me to marry him?" She then suddenly blurts out her curiosity.

"He looks like in love with you. Wedding gift? Waw.. the early one.." He said sitting beside her eating his corn too.

"How do you know that he loves me? Yah...shouldn't you thank him for the gift?" She asked him again.

"Yah... I am a man too. By the way, tell your Sunbae, if he wants to give a gift, just buy something that we don't have. What? Giving one of HB Signature?? I just have it tons in my house and workplace. Tsk.." he smirked remembering the early gift that was arrived right after the holy matrimony. He just thought that he should sell that gift again since it was the limited edition too. He could get double payment for his work.

"Yah Oppa... By the way, Did you ever asking your girl to be here? The ambiance is romantic though. You can practice your theory on here too." She winked her eyes teasing him again, distracting the focus from her. Knowing her tricks, he just cursed on his heart. She was the first when it came to fleeing away from the topic.

"Practice? You want that?" He completed her with his furrowing brows. He put his corn back near the fireside. She glared at him which made him gulping his throat and turned facing the view.

"Oppa... why don't you confess your feeling to her? I bet she will be happy knowing this man to be hers."

"How can you know that?" He nodded his head feeling the twitch on his heart.

"I am a woman too. How long did it happen? Love for her?" Yejin asked him bluntly, still munching her corn.

"I don't know too. " he sighed shaking his head, disbelief.

"Woman will like it if the man confesses his feeling to her. Even if she already knew it." She munched the last corn happily and put it around the fireside and she took his corn and ate it again. He saw the way she took his corn without any wrong feeling and laugh.

"Is there a man had confessed his feeling to you?" He asked her again. Yejin rolled her eyes and started counting with her fingers one by one.

"Many..." she continued munching her corn.

"Do you accept any of them?"

"Still, nope..hmm...I think not yet." She rolled her eyes convincing her answer.

"That's what the man feels. Some of them would feel scared that they are being rejected by their love. And they tend to look for their love afar. Coward, right?" He giggled but, it didn't reach his eyes which were looking at the fire. Yejin who finally knew the reason munched her corn, slowly.

"Why don't you try to confess it first? At least, she would know your feeling toward her." She added while Hyunbin was spacing out into his deep thought.

"I am a married man, now." He stated.

"Oppa, look! Fallen star!" She pointed to the sky. She then put her corn away and clapped her hands together. She closed her eyes and posed like praying for something, sincerely. Hyunbin who knew her habit following her and making a wish too like her. After a minute, she opened her eyes and took her corn, and started munching again. He laughed seeing her act like a teen other than a mature A-list actress.

"What is your wish?" He asked her.

"Secret!" She replied sticking out her tongue, happily.

-----

Yejin moved her body right and left inside the sleeping bag awkwardly. She tried to cover the sleeping bag but the zip was not going to cover her up. She tried to pull the zip and it ended she was rustling by herself inside the small tent. It felt strange since it was her first time too, she shouldn't make an accident with him. But, seriously 'why did the zip break at this moment? Not when she was going to get a good sleep' she thought. The small tent which only could their body not more than a meter also being a problem for her who was always sleeping on her queen's size bed by herself with her limbs sprawled freely. Hyunbin who was being disturbed by her action opened his eyes slowly. Yejin almost rolled her body toward him.

"Yah...Why?" He asked her.

"Oppa... the zip is broken. I can't..." she struggled on pulling the zip. Hyunbin took a look into the zip and sighed deeply. The zip was being caught on another fabric. He woke up and sit on top of Yejin who was wrapped in a sleeping bag. He then pulls out Yejin's hand and fixes the zip. He pulled the zip and release the fabric which was attached to the zip. He then pulled the zip until the sleeping bag was covering Yejin's body up to her shoulder.

"It is done, right?" He said right after that still sitting above her.

"Oppa... you... don't do it on purpose, right?"Yejin suddenly blushed and smiled shyly. He furrowed his brows and realized what she was thinking. He pulled his body closer and he stopped his face right in front of her face. Yejin opened her eyes widely.

"Let's see! Since we are married already!" He and raised his brow with a sly smile.

"Yah... Oppa... We didn't talk about it earlier. I am not ready yet." She said shyly leaving a blush red on her cheeks.

"So.," he said with his deep voice.

"Uhhmm..since it is romantic enough. That's okay!" She shut her eyes tight anticipating his move that might happen in the small tent.

Suddenly, Hyunbin pulled the tie on the sleeping bag's hoodie tight and in conclusion, the sleeping bag was covered her perfectly, leaving to be seen.

"Yahh... Oppa.," she screamed inside the sleeping bag and the redeemed voice of her just knocked him out into laughter.

"ert.," he mumbled giggling and leaving her side, while Yejin was wiggling desperately inside the sleeping bag like a worm, needing some help.

"HOPPA...HEWPP...! IT'S DARK HERE! HEWPP!!!" She screamed and Hyunbin just looking at her wiggling inside the sleeping bag with a smile.

****((()))*****

"I have finished the article tonight, I might post it by tomorrow," Hwang Reporter spoke on the phone and yawning after finishing an article in front of his worktable.

"Thank you for your help," A man voice replied from the other side.

"When will I publish yours? You also need it for your work," He asked.

"At least, you have finished it for her, first. It doesn't matter for me," Hwang Reporter just hummed from the side and nodded his head lightly. He knew him from the very start and he knew all his wishes were must be the most important thing for him.

-to be continued-

Author's note:

Hi my lovely readers ^^

Hope you will like this chapter ^^

Thanks for supporting through comments and votes ^^

Feel free to drop your thought about my story ^^

See you in the next chapter^^

For the last, kindly check my other stories The Binding Angel, Through Their Lenses and The Luckiest ^^

IG/ Twitter: @byeorii17