Chapter 3

Married for Benefit

Chapter 3

"I, Hyunbin, " he gulped stopping for his next words. He looked at a small face in front of him looking on the floor behind the veil while his hands were holding her hand tight. Even it wasn't from his heart at first to get married that fast but, it still aroused his nervousness. The holy matrimony that he hoped to be the first and the last. 'Would it be true or the opposite?' since it should be pursued by the two who fell in love. Meanwhile, he wasnt sure that their marriage was coming from two hearts who deeply falling in love. His heart beat faster than ever when he held her hands tighter.

The silence remained longer and the guests started making a commotion in a low voice. Yejin looked at the guests and started looking straight into his eyes. She stared at him made a light twitch on his heart. 'Is it the right way he had chosen?' The words kept repeating in his head. Yejin blinked her eyes which made him more nervous. It was his first time seeing her in full makeup and he couldn't ignore the fact that she was innocently beautiful. He took a deep breath once again.

"I, Hyunbin, take you, Son Yejin, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part." this time he said the words. He sighed in relief after bursting the sacral words.

Yejin repeated the vow looking straight on him. It was his first time too seeing her being serious in front of him. The memories of when she was being childish girl around him and her brother kept lingering on his head. But, he saw a different person who was much mature and alluring this time. He didn't know when it ended until he felt a tight grip from hers. The priest had said that he can kiss the bride. A low voice from the very front chair. Son Woosik whispered to him helping the spacing out Hyunbin. He gulped his throat and opened the veil carefully. There, he could see a clearer view of her face without anything covered.

He caressed her cheek lightly. He knew she would go mad after this, but he knew that he couldn't fulfill his promise not to make a real kiss in the holy matrimony. 'Who would be angry when the wedding is still running, though?'. He leaned on her lips closer and kissed her as a 'husband'. He was just preparing from getting a slap, but, he didn't feel anything other than the guests clapping their hands.

He pulled out the kiss looking straight into her eyes like the new husband did in the movie or drama, romantically. But, there she came with 'the fierce-dominant wife' death glare shooting him, which unconsciously made him take a slight step back.

*****((()))*****

The party was privately arranged in a private garden behind Kim's and Son's families. The scandal, made the wedding turned as simple as it can. The simplest way to hide from the spotlight. The night was filled with laughter from the guests who were coming from relatives and the family. Yoon Daepyo and Park Manager were attached from the holy matrimony until the night. They did all the capturing wedding photos, in case they were standing in the same boat and they should respect Hyunbin's choice to be privately hidden from the spotlight that usually lingered to Yejin, who was his wife this time. The Wedding Organizer also had signed the letter about keeping the wedding privacy under the lawyer's supervision, like Hyunbin always did to keep his identity being hidden as a famous yet mysterious potter. They didn't call any reporters and it happened as they want. 'Private'

The night had overcome the day, and it was time the party was ended. All the guests were leaving one by one, and the only left was all the members of Kim's family and Son's family. They did a small talk they usually did. But, this time was different, they were in-law already. After getting enough conversation, Hyunbin's parents went to their house also Yejin's parents who were walking to their house, too. Hyunbin followed his parents and Yejin also followed her parents like they always did.

"Yah...You two! Stop there!" All the eyes turned back to see Son Woosik who was remained in the garden with his wife. He tilted his head narrowing his eyes on the new couple.

"Don't you two should be in the same room by today?" Lee Hari, Son Woosik's wife added. They slightly signed each other with a wink. The parents started to examine the new couple in unison.

"Yah... Yejin/Hyunbin-ah...Go with him/her!" Hyunbin's mother and Yejin's mother pushed the two lazily bodies to get closer together. They looked like they were abandoned by their parents after the wedding.

"It is midnight already! How can we go to our house this late?" Hyunbin blurts a very reasonable reason to them. Hyunbin's mother and Yejin's mother looked at each other with eyes full of meaning. They stood facing each other seriously and cracked their hands. The new couple was anticipating what will happen next.

"Paper, Scissor, Stone." They pulled out their hands together.

"ASSAA(YES)!" Yejin's mother shouted in happiness.

*****((()))*****

"Arggghh..." a loud -like sound echoed outside Yejins bedroom. The sound surely disturbed the new couple who were ready to get sleep. Yejin and Hyunbin looked at each other in her bed. As they knew that they couldn't do anything when they were still in their parent house. Honestly, even if they were living away from their parents, they wouldn't do that couple thing. That marriage was just for covering up the scandal beautifully and avoiding Choi JunYoung. They knew that Son Woosik, was the only one who got an absurd idea to ruin their night. Not to ruin, but they knew he wants them to do something.

"Ahhh...Oppa.." Lee Hari's voice also can be heard. The voices were coming right behind the Yejin's bedroom door.

"Oppa...Trust me! Do whatever I say!" Yejin whispered lightly not to be heard by anyone outside Yejin's bedroom.

"You would do something strange, right?" Hyunbin twitched his brows feeling uneasy.

"Yah...Oppa...Ssstttt!" She uncovered her blanket pointing her index finger on her lips and walked toward the door not making any sound. She tiptoed and put her ear on the door while Hyunbin walked following her behind.

"Yah...I don't hear anything.." Hyunbin's mother's low voice was heard making the new couple furrowed their eyebrows together.

"Tssskk...this Son Woosik!" She cursed in a low voice.

"I don't hear anything too.." Yejin's mother also added. "Yahh...Woosik-ah, Hari-ah, do that again! They will get aroused after some attempts." Hyunbin's mother asked the not-so newlywed to make another fake sounds and they did what the mother's wish. Yejin sighed her breath deeply. Yejin then waving her hand to Hyunbin and pointed to her neck. Her most sensitive part out of the body was stretched aside, giving way for him to do something. Hyunbin put his finger on the place she was pointed with as she did.

Yejin sighed disbelief at what he had done. She also wanted to curse when the sound of her brother kept echoing behind the door. Yejin pulled out his finger and bring his nape closer to her neck, making his lips touched it. Hyunbin was taken aback and tried to pull that out while she did the opposite.

"You know that I am an actress and I know you like . Just think that it is a practice for you! You are not seeing the magazines for just theories, right?" she whispered right on his ear. He gulped his throat, embarrassed with those words. Hesitantly, he cupped her neck for minutes. After getting comfortable, his lips started traveling around sensitive parts she had pointed to before. Yejin deepened his kisses by grabbing his nape closer and she shivered by the moment after her neck was touched by his wet lips. Yejin hugged his neck and Hyunbin hugging her waist, tight.

"Uh...Oppa...Don't do it here!" Yejin started and that voice sounded like they were making out, different from what Woosik and his wife had done. Hands up for Yejin's talent.

"They did it!" Hyunbin's mother and Yejin's mother shouted in a low sound happily.

"Make a kissing sound while you're doing it! It is weird if it doesn't make any sound!" she whispered again. Hyunbin started hard to make kissing like - sound, like she wants.

"AHH Oppa....Stop it there!" Yejin added some humming sound and make a long pause to make it more realistic. Hyunbin moved his lips to the other side and bit Yejin's neck slightly.

"Why Yejin-ah? Just do it!" Lee Hari's soft voice was slightly be heard by Yejin. After knowing what the outsider wants, Yejin added a ier tone to her moan.

"Yejin-ah, fighting!" She heard their mothers supported her in a low sound.

"Let's do that when we are alone!" She acted like begging to wild Hyunbin, even he was doing the thing simple. Not Yejin who couldn't overcome the situation. She was an A-list actress not for nothing.

"Why?" This time Hyunbin added an improvisation with his weighted breath. It was not an act. He almost lost his breath doing things to her.

"I scare that someone would hear us." Yejin sounded like she was very drawn to the play when she said that with her almost losing breath's sound.

"Ommoo...Just do it here!" The mothers replied what Yejin had said, in a low voice.

"Oppa, again!" Yejin asked him in a low voice. She wanted to blurt the last sentence like 'Oppa, Stop it!' in a fierce tone and it would be the last sentence for their actions. She ignored his almost turning red face. He wasn't embarrassed. He was a man at all and also he wasn't an actor. He pulled out slightly seeing a questionable look from Yejin.

"Why?" She mouthed with no sound.

"I need to go to the bathroom." He said with his out of breath's voice. His reddened face and ears couldn't be hidden and he should get to go to the bathroom soon before he lost his control. He opened the door fast and there were Hyunbin's mother, Yejin's mother, Son Woosik, and his wife froze in their place after eavesdropping. Seeing Hyunbins face, they stood up in instant and roamed the room with their eyes silently. They took a step back slowly from Yejin's bedroom, and they ran away after they reached their room.

*****((()))*****

The cameras snapped voice echoing the room. The dozens of reporters were readily seated with the laptop, waiting for the main stars in the front to start the conference. There they were, Yejin and Yoon Daepyo, CEO of DNteam who stayed seat in the very front of tons of reporters who were readily asking her about the rush wedding.

A day after Yejin's wedding, her wedding photos were spread with the help of CEO and FWnet, the news media which published mostly achievements and good news about the artist. The good news and achievement of Son Yejin's were always on their lists. The most awarded artist of the year and also the queen of the box office movie who brings interesting news about her, with the various characters she played so far. The media was strictly following the ethics code of the press. They seldom published artist's scandals even it would bring their article go to the top of the trending topic. They kept their value and being the responsible news media.

The wedding photo of her was attracting the media because they just knew that she had a scandal before. The timing just matched alike rushing one and it made some question on their heads.

Yejin calmly roamed the room with her smile hiding her nervousness while Yoon Daepyo prepared the papers full of written letters about Yejin's wedding. He cleared his throat first and knocked the microphone lightly to check that the microphone was well functioning.

"Good afternoon, everyone.

I, as the CEO of DNTeam and Son Yejin here, hold this conference, announcing that Son Yejin as an artist under our agency, is married to non-artist days ago. For this situation, we also need help from the media to redeem the latest scandal. We need to respect his existence as her husband. And we also state that Yejin is not having a relationship with Jung Woosung before, and it is purely a senior and junior relation for their movie." The reporters were busy typing on the laptop in front of them. The whispers started echoing and a reporter, raised her hand to ask the question. The questions that were already filtered by Yejin herself, not making a non-sense question that might turn down her name, since it was a live conference.

"Son Yejin-ssi. We heard that you will start the sequel of 'Moment' movie with Jung Woosung, but we also heard that he would play a mini-series with other artists. How about this news?" She blurts the question calmly and readily put her hand on the laptop, waiting for the answer.

"Alright, I will personally answer the question. The sequel would still in talks since I prepared for the wedding before. Jung-Woosung sunbae-nim had talked with me before my wedding and for the latest news, I knew. The sequel would be started filming after the mini-series. So, please anticipate it!" Yejin answered as winking her eye and snapped her fingers to the reporter who asked the question with a smile.

"Son Yejin-ssi, Do you have any plan or a new project after the wedding?" A glasses man asked the question after fixing his glasses. Yejin smiled covering , acting shy, and hit Yoon Daepyo arm. He looked at her with a shocking expression.

"Reporter-nim. Surely, I have a plan to go on a Honeymoon." She giggled. Yoon Daepyo slightly shook his head, disbelief. He didn't expect her to act overboard like that.

"Eehhm..ehmmm" she cleared . "My current project would still be the sequel to 'Moment' So, I would take a rest with my husband first." She said shyly blinking her eyes full of meaning to the reporter. Her action made the reporters laughed in the room.

"Son Yejin-ssi, I am Kim Hyeonjin from DeSpeech want to ask you." A man with his suit tried to stand up which was not needed to be done with. Yejin furrowed her brows seeing the reporter who acted differently with others. She knew he was seeking attention. 'Kim reporter from DeSpeech? Isn't he the one who wrote her first-ever scandal?'. Yejin narrowed her eyes slightly being alarmed. She should prepare for something bad that would happen.

"Alright, Kim reporter. What do you want to ask?" Yoon Daepyo who also realized it, signing Yejin by writing something in the paper so she could see. 'Do you want me to answer his 'might be unlisted' question?'. Yejin peeked at the paper while tightening her lips and turned her gaze to Kim reporter.

"After seeing the photos, we can't see the groom. I heard that you are marrying the most mysterious famous potter in South Korea under HB Signature. Is it right?" Yejin gulped for a while and got a poked from her CEO. The reporters started making a commotion after the sudden unlisted question also the shocking question.

"How can I? Mysterious? Potter? Honestly, I am always breaking plates and glasses in my apartment. How can I marry someone like that? He would get a big loss if he is marrying me. Hahaha." Yejin blurts not a sincere laugh ever and gulping a bottle of water in front of her, relieving her nervousness about the sudden question. Yoon Daepyo also put on a creepy smile knowing that it was indeed a truth. After all, not everything she said was wrong. She was right in breaking potteries and she can also predict how much loss that would happen to him, which made her smiled like crazy. She must pray diligently every day after marriage so that God would forgive her and made her body not easily breaking things ahead.

"So, why the wedding should be kept in a private? Since you're always under the spotlight." Kim reporter still asked her a high-blood-pressure -indicated question. Yejin wanted to curse on him but, it turned out she was folding her lips up and down and making a scarier smile. She faced her CEO also him, making eye contact. Anyway, she should end it smoothly clearing her image also she should keep Hyunbin's privacy.

"Hahaha... you know it, right?" She put her elbow in the table pointing to him and made a friendly voice. "I am under the spotlight, and my husband is an old-aged-man. That's it." She shook her head tried to act innocently.

"Old aged man? Is he a potter?" He tried to make Yejin in a confusion, but Yejin still grabbed her focus, right. In the name of her image and his privacy.

"No... Just my closest neighborhood Oppa." Yejin said widening her eyes hiding her nervousness.

"If you said Oppa then he is just years older? But, you said that he is an old aged man?" He smirked want to dig deeper like he had known who was Yejins husband is. Yejin blinked her eyes for a while trying to make the safest answer.

"Yes, Oppa. But, he is an old man for sure." Yejin blinked her eyes wanting to cry. 'YOU DIE, YEJIN-AH! HE WILL KILL YOU WHEN YOU GET HOME!'. Her brain worked hard to search reason after her speech that day to save her life before she got home and meet the old-aged-man Oppa

*****((()))*****

The reporters slowly walked out of the room after the conference. A tall man with his short hair and his glasses took a long step to reach Kim Hyeonjin who take a slight rest with a coke in his hand seeing the view outside the building. The man stood up beside him suddenly which made Kim Hyeonjin faced him.

"Hallo, Kim Hyeonjin from DeSpeech, right? I am Hwang Yijeong, FWnet." The man sprawled his hand to Kim Hyeonjin. Hyeonjin took a glance from his head to toe and ignoring his presence, again. After a long wait, Hwang Reporter pulled in his hand to his pocket again, feeling awkward.

"I am just curious, where did you get a braveness to ask the unlisted question? It looks cool." He smiled at him. Kim Reporter was just finishing his coke and threw the can into the trash bin and ready to leave the place.

"Be brave or you would get nothing!" Kim Reporter smirked in a low voice.

"Kim Reporter, Do you know that you've crossed the line?" Kim reporter stopped his steps hearing his words. He turned his face seeing Hwang Reporter's face who smiled after seeing Kim Reporter's face.

"What do you mean?" Kim reporter asked feeling irritated by the sudden attack from him.

"Do you have any problems with her?" Hwang reporter still asked him calmly with his smile. Kim reporter turned his body fully to face him not saying anything.

"I am just curious." Hwang reporter added giggling. Kim reporter rolled his eyes and turned his back against him and walked away

"You are the one who published her first ever scandal. Congratulation!" Hwang reporter shouted after seeing his back go further.

 

-to be continued-

Author’s note:

Hi my lovely readers ^^

This is a bonus chapter after Oct 22nd, 2020 ^^

Hope you will like it ^^

Thanks for supporting through comments and votes ^^

See you on next Friday ^^

For the last, kindly check my other stories The Binding Angel, Through Their Lenses and The Luckiest ^^