chapter 12

Married for Benefit

Chapter 12

"My passcode is my birthday, Oppa."  she typed the reply for her husband. She sighed deeply turned her focus at the road. Her messed feeling these days draining her out. She was often caught dazing and lost her focus. She wiped her face and took a deep breath.

"Why? Your husband?" Woosung's voice turned her head aside.

"ah.. it is nothing, Sunbae," she replied with a slight smile pulling out her hand which was put on the car window.

"I am just curious why are you spacing out?" he asked her while he drove the car.

"Sunbae, can I ask you something?"

"What is it?"

"Don't tell my husband about the terror, can you?" she looked at him sincerely.

"Doesn't he the one who should know about that?" he replied.

"No, just don't. He did much to me already," she sighed. Even imagining he knew about the terror just put her head in pain. Woosung looked at her within seconds before he turned his focus to the road. "I am sorry, Sunbae. Can I put the box here? My husband is in my apartment right now. I don't want him to see that ..." she looked at the box which gave her a surprise at the filming site.

"Eoh?" He flustered.

"I will try to pick it when my husband is away. But, please Sunbae!" she pleaded.  He looked at her drooping eyes in remorse.

"Treat me a meal, then." He asked with a faintly smile. Without much explanation from her lips, she had told him who was her heart belongs to. At least he was the one who knows her broken side first than her husband.

"Thank you, Sunbae," she replied with a sincere.

*****((()))*****

"Where is he?" a man asked Woosung's manager who was being shocked after seeing the sudden appearance of Vin's Entertainment's CEO in a filming site. Woosung's manager unconsciously took a step back while diverting his gaze from the intimidating eyes that looked straight at him.

"He left the site an hour ago." he stuttered.

"Why don't you take the ride?" Park Daepyo-nim asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"I... I ...." he couldn't find the right words to say. The sudden appearance that he didn't imagine would happen that day. Even he didn't make the reason yet.

"Does he go with that woman?" Park Daepyo asked intimidating him. Woosung's manager kept the silence and looking at the ground. "Does he??" he asked twice when Woosung's manager shut his mouth tight.

"Come to the agency with him tomorrow," Park Daepyo left Woosung's manager after saying those words. Woosung's manager exhaled his breath in relief and blinked his eyes deeply. He shook his head and slapped his cheeks.

"Fasten your belt! You will face stuff like this ahead. Don't be scared or Woosung will also kill you!"

*****((()))*****

Yejin looked at the dishes that were being served on the dining table. He looked at the two men who shared their keen gazes at each other. The one with her robe that was sitting on her right side and the casual look man on her left side with their awkwardness while she was sitting in the middle.

"Let's have a good meal, Oppa - sunbae!" she broke the ice. The two men turned their eyes to Yejin with a super big smile and nodded lightly.

"Let's have a good meal, honey- Yejin-ah!" they said in unison. After they were saying that stuff they were back to get their meal.  Yejin cleared with a glass of water feeling the tension had started raising before starting her meal like the men.

Yejin took the rice slowly while suddenly her eyes caught the moment when the men were trying to get the biggest fish on the plate. Their chopsticks were trying to snatch from each other grab. Yejin sighed her breath deeply and put her chopstick too on the fish. The men turned their faces to Yejin.

"Let me cut this first!" She said in a deep voice. The men's chopsticks left the fish and Yejin slowly cut the fish into two pieces and gave one side to her husband before the other side was given to Jung Woosung. "Let's have a real good meal, everyone!" She smiled faintly to them to lift the mood.

"Ah ... Alright, Yejin-ah!" they said before furrowing their brows together.

"How about this, honey? It is delicious, right?" Hyunbin stated in purpose while looking at the one in front of him with a raised brow.

"Uhm...Oppa!"

"See, you love my dishes." He smirked.

"Yejin-ah, where should we practice the scene? Here? In your kitchen. I think your kitchen is exactly looked like the one in the filming site." Woosung said, didn't want to lose over Hyunbin.

"Uhm..." Yejin nodded lightly followed by Woosung smile.

"What??!!" Hyunbin slammed his chopstick to the table.

"Oppa, we should do a practice for the scene."

"Is that for tomorrow?" Hyunbin looked at her with a scrunched face.

"Not tomorrow..."

"I will practice the scene with you!" Hyunbin stated with a wide smile.

"But, you're not an actor.." Woosung attacked him.

"You're a veteran actor, right. With more than a decade of experiences?" Hyunbin asked.

"Of course..." Woosung slammed his chopstick giving a death glare to Hyunbin. Yejin was just looking at them in silence while putting her chopstick in .

"And Yejin is way more junior than you?" Hyunbin added with a smirk.

"She is my junior."

"In conclusion, Yejin is lacking experience than you, so she needs practice?" Hyunbin smirked.

"I think so ..." Woosung tilted his head aside.

"Yejin and you are a married couple in the movie, right?"

"Yes." Woosung furrowed his brows being more confused with his statements.

"So, no need for you to practice with her since you're experienced one. I will help her. Because I am her husband so I will portray a good husband for her like in the movie. Maybe, even better since I am her REAL husband." He ended the conversation with a big smile.

"What do you..." Woosung stated but being disturbed by a sudden slam from the middle of them. Yejin slammed her chopstick as the men did. She inhaled a deep breath while shutting her eyes shaking her head in disbelief. The strange tension and unseen invited challenge that suddenly came up from both sides made her head hurt.

*****((()))*****

The person took an old picture of a man and his pregnant wife with a girl in the middle. The person smirked and tore the picture and put it on the box filled with a dead bird with cutting papers inside the box. The person also put pictures of two ash barrels filled with a picture in each barrel. The pictures were the same person picture as the one the person tore but, they were the newest pictures of them.

"You should know. So, you can feel what I feel back then." The person said as closing the box tight. The person then wrapped the box with colorful paper. The cover that would be assume was sent by one of her fans, different from the first.

"Here it comes, a gift from your fan. Son Yejin-ssi."

*****((()))*****

Yejin was sitting on the top of the kitchen table beside the sink and looked at his scared eyes who were diverting from where she looked at. She turned her face to see his face better but he diverts his face from her.

"Men should keep their words, right?" She asked and got a nod from him. "Oppa, you should keep your words as a man." she sulked.

"Uhm, I am.." he bit his lower lip.

"You expelled Woosung Sunbae and I should put on a gingerly said reason to make him leave the house when I should practice with him."

"Uhm... I am." He looked at the ground playing with his foot.

"Look at me, Oppa!" She asked, but he was still looking to the ground.

"Oppaa!" She said grabbing his cheeks to make him look at her.

"I know!" He said with his pouted lips caused by Yejin's grab.

"Okay, let's start this!" She took the script for her left side. She read it with mimicked the words she should say on the page. Hyunbin was frozen like a statue looking at her seriousness. It was his first time looking at her being serious and it was enough to make him shiver and want to flee from her. 'But, no he should stay to get a good result he wanted!' He put that on his mind. Not long after that, Yejin put her script aside and looked at him.

"If we were positioned like this, the director would take from both sides. So, we should do that twice. At least." She said as looking at his eyes.

"Alright! What scene?" He asked lazily while pouting.

"Confession and kissing." She looked at his eyes straightly.

"WHAT?? YOU WANT TO PRACTICE A..."

"Stop it! If you're whining like a child I should go to Woosung Sunbae's apartment and practice it there." She attacked him before he scolds her.

"Do...Don't..." he stuttered being timid after she scolded him.

"That's it! What is it? I am forgetting my lines..." she mumbled and took her script again and Hyunbin put his hands in front of him, clasped in each other being polite of sudden and he gulped his throat.

"What lines should I say?" He asked clearing his throat.

"You don't have many lines and just kiss me." He gulped after hearing her explanation. She roamed the whole page to find another line for him. "Oh, there you go! You should say 'it's a relief you're saying that'" she said while pointing her finger to a line on the script.

"Let me read that!" He wanted to reach the script but Yejin smacked his hand.

"Forget it! It was just a short-line. It's a relief you're saying that. And it is ended." She added glaring at him. He nodded slowly and tried to remember the line and mouthing to keep the words on his head.

"Ready, Oppa..." she said while he nodded lightly. "You kiss from the right side first and then we rerun and do from the left side, okay?" she added.

"Okay.." he nodded. Yejin started to look down to catch the feeling from the scene. The ambiance somewhat felt much different from the first. He felt something pain only looking at her expression. She nailed it in seconds that also made him more fluttered.

"Oppa, I know it already. You're standing beside me even after you're knowing I will lose our memories forever. This moment I want to say it before I lose this chance ..." A slight tear was started falling from her eyes.

"... and I couldn't tell it for you." Her sudden change expression twitched his heart. The acting that was thorning his heart even it was just fiction made him froze. He grew tears in his eyes too out of sudden. "I love you, Oppa." she grabbed his robe closer and nodded her face to the ground.

"Yah... are you supposed to be crying?" He asked innocently which made Yejin wiped her tears harshly. For God's Sake, she was trying hard to let out a slight tear and he easily ruined it.

"Yah Oppa, I shouldn't agree to this. I would go to Woosung Sunbae instead," she replied trying to jump down from the kitchen table but he grabbed her waist and put it back in the place.

"Okay, I won't do that again." He glared at her 

"Just add an adlib, just think that it happens for a real. Like wiping tears or whatsoever," She chirped.

"Alright, I am trying."

Yejin fixed her way of sitting and cleared and took minutes of silence to get the mood.

"Oppa, I know it already. You're standing beside me even after you're knowing I will lose our memories forever. This moment I want to say it before I lose this chance ..." A slight tear was started falling from her eyes. "...and I couldn't tell it for you."  That time was different, he tried to follow her. He was thinking about that as a real event.  "I love you, Oppa." she grabbed his robe closer and nodded her face to the ground. The time had come for him to say his line. He tried to overcome the situation and he put his feeling on. He imagined the time when she says the line for him. The words that he wanted to hear too. Not only for the script but also in the reality.

Hyunbin naturally tilted her face by grabbing her cheeks together and his thumbs wiped the tears on her cheeks.

"It is a relief you're saying that." He said the line as he was told to do. He then captured her lips from her right side and Yejin welcomed his lips open-mouthed. They closed their eyes when the feeling from the scene was overflowing and their grab started tightening and their gap almost closed when his hand hugs her back tightly. Their lips kept and their tongue playing together. Yejin hand grabbed the robe and almost exposed his broad chest. She brought his nape closer to her. She kept kissing his lips deeply when suddenly he aroused and made her petite body was being thrown back. She balanced herself with her hand while replying to his kisses. She stopped the kiss and took a breath so did Hyunbin who was still closing their eyes.

"Let's do for the left side, Oppa!" She gasped with her eyes still shut tight.

"Are you doing this on purpose?" He said still keeping up with his breath.

"No, Oppa." He captured her lips again and brought her closer until she met with his bare chest that was exposed when they started the kiss. The gap closed between them and Yejin followed his kiss and touched his neck softly traveled to his soft hair after showering. Her scent that glued on him made her more into him, feeling the familiar scent she had. She s her hands together on his neck and also brought him even closer. Yejin felt his lips started leaving her lips to her neck which was on the same level as his head. He it deeply which made her bit her lower lip. His soft lips, tongue, and movements made her whimpered under his touch.

"Oppa...I.." she gasped when she felt he her sensitive part behind her ear and his hot breath touched her skin. Yejin's hand that grabbed the robe, falls to the strap of it. Her hand started shaking the strap to open it when suddenly he stopped the kiss.

"Stop it, Yejin-ah!" He pushed her away lightly and he covered his exposed bare chest. He turned his back from Yejin and he fixed the robe's strap. He managed his breath and turned his back to her.

"Let's do it from the left side and finish it fast!" He said after calming himself.

"I am tired." She said with her dazed face. He furrowed his brows at her words and looked down. She then swiped the robe and exposed his right bare chest."ouuhhh.." she mouthed teasing with a wink.

"Yah, what are you doing?" He said as hurriedly covering his bare chest.

"Should I lend a pair of clothes from Woosung- sunbae? He lives floors above this apartment though," she asked. "I can't continue when you're busy with your robe," she stopped for a while realizing that he was wearing her robe, not his robe. She looked at him from head to toe slowly "... I mean my robe," she added.

"Stop saying his name!" He pouted and tightened the robe.

"What is happening to your clothes for sure? Why are you wearing my robe?" She asked again.

"I don't bring my clothes and I accidentally opened a can of soda." He sighed.

"Why is it about opening soda?" She flustered.

"I was shaking it before." He exhaled his breath.

"What a stupid, Oppa?" She laughed after listening to his explanation. "Are you comfortable with the robe, it seems like your muscles wanted to pop out from it. Your muscles need help," She giggled covering .

"Aishh... whatever.." he tightened the robe once again.

"Do you wear in...nner?" She asked gingerly and he shook his head with a scrunched face which made her laugh louder.

"Yah, Oppa where are your hands?" Yejin handed her hands up and Hyunbin put his hands to hers but she opened the robe with her hands fast. "Got it!" She giggled while Hyunbin was busily tightened the robe again.

"Yah what are you doing? Aissh ..." he mumbled and Yejin giggled.

"Your body is something, Oppa. Your body just can be an actor or model," She roamed him again. "But, just your body..." she added and stuck her tongue at him.

"Yah, you ert!" He bickered to her.

"Yah... why are you acting like you're a ? You like something ehmmm..," she winked an eye teasing him and made him turn his back from her.

"ert!" He mumbled and suddenly he felt something crashed on his back. Two hands wrapped around his neck. She was hugging his neck from behind and he can felt her breath behind his ear.

"Yah...Oppa lift me to the bedroom. I am tired." She giggled.

"Yah... are you a monkey?" he tried shaking his body to make her fall but she was steady on his back.

"Oppa... I miss our bickering, not when we're awkward from each other ." She whispered sincerely behind his left ear. He stopped and gulped his throat. His hands then lifted her hanging thigh from behind.

"Did my confession..."

"That was not a problem, but you grew more like a stranger than we usually did. I am more comfortable with this Oppa." She hugged him even tighter.

"Is it?"

"This Oppa makes me comfortable when I am around. Please, be like this Oppa ... forever!"

"But, my confess..."

"I also think about that seriously, but please be like we usually did until the time you need and the place I want."

"Alright then..."

*****((()))*****

Woosung looked at the box that made Yejin lost herself that day. He gulped a can of beer on his hand in a daze while sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Her father had died," he mumbled.

The memory of them reappeared on his mind since they first met. He loved to see that innocent eyes calling him with Sunbae, greeted him politely, and her charming smile to everyone not only him. The fact that she was an adoptive daughter of Son's family hit him hard. He didn't know it because she always brightened up the situation around her. He grabbed the can hard and his mind brought him back to another fact that she was being terrorized by someone.

"She is really something," he smirked with a  faintly smile.

She was still smiling as nothing happened to her husband a while ago when he was just knowing the fact that she was spacing out in the car worrying about the terror. And the worst was her father had died and it would actually make her in a shock longer, than a short time she just needed from the filming site to the main door of her apartment, like she did before. He was surprised when he found her smiling like nothing had happened when she saw her husband. His heart twitched and smirked.

"I would be happier if you did that to me..." he sighed. The interaction between them just a moment ago clearly showed something new to him. Suddenly, his phone rang and he exhaled his breath feeling bad even just looking at the screen.

"Park Daepyo-nim..." he greeted him as soft as he can. His manager had told anything about the CEO that suddenly appeared on the filming site when he was going home with Yejin.

"Woosung-ah, don't you know that Yejin has a husband already?" his tone was somewhat mocking at him.

"I know! What is your problem?"

"Why being so sensitive with those kind of stuff?"

"What do you want?"

"Tomorrow we would hold a conference. You've already known about the conference thing, right?" He asked.

"How much money did you get from her?" Woosung gritted his teeth.

"Just for three months until you ended your contract with Vin's and you could be free from this." Woosung sighed in disbelief.

"How many nights did you spend with her?" He smirked in disgust.

"Woosung-ssi, why can't you be sensitive about this? You should know whether it would bring advantages or disadvantages here. As you know, Yejin is married already and the one left is you. The rumor about yejin and you are still burning outside. Why don't you cooperate well? So, you and she could live in peace."

"I am out of the agency." He tried to hang up his phone.

"Wait! Just three months and you also ended your contract. After that, you could live in peace and you could choose to sign the contract again with Vin's or vice versa."

"You are a crazy bastard!" He slammed the table in front of him.

" I still have the photos of Lee JiAh and you, when you denied the 'truth' being a rumor of you and her dating," He smirked. Woosung grabbed the can and threw it harshly.

"Ouhh... don't be that mad! Just three months. Ah, I remember. If you end the contract within three months, you know how much loss would you get. Ah, I think you understood about it so, good night."

-to be continued-

Authors note:

Hi my beloved reader ^^

Here is an update from me.

Thank you for giving a tap on the star, comments, and direct messages that support me much ^^

It made my days ^^

Enjoy the story and meet me again next chapter ^^

And for the last, kindly check my other stories The Binding Angel, Through Their Lenses, and The Luckiest ^^

Sincerely, Byeol-nim