Chapter 22 (Finale)

Married for Benefit

Chapter 22

Hyunbin's mother opened the knocked door hurriedly. She went to the door direction after hearing Yejin's voice calling for Hyunbin. As she opened the door, she covered looking at her messy appearance.

"Yejin-ah..., What happened to you?" she rubbed Yejin pale face which also had some bruises and scar. Her hands traveled to Yejin's hand and arm to make sure she was fine. Her eyes roamed Yejin's body carefully until she held Yejin's hands tightly and found scratches there. "Yah, Why are you like this? You also get a fever."

"Is Oppa here?" Yejin sobbed.

"Let's go inside first!" she grabbed her waist in her hug and let her sit on the couch.

"Please, don't tell my mother, mother-in-law!" Yejin mumbled after got seated.

"I get it. Who will stand seeing her daughter with this condition? Let me take the aid kit first!" she rushed to get the aid kit inside. Yejin looked into her hands and scratches on them with teary eyes. She touched her bruises on her face in pain. Even though it was a minor injury it still made her flinched in pain but her heart was more in pain.

"Who did that to you?" Hyunbin's mother came to her in rush with an aid kit box and also a glass of water. "Why are you so pale? Have you eaten?" she said as furrowing her brows in worry.

As the aid box was opened, she started treating Yejin's scars gingerly while blowing soft to her scars. She finished it in minutes without talking and wrapped it with bandages nicely.

"Is Oppa not here?" Yejin asked full of hope that he would be there. She had looked for him and she couldn't find him. Almost losing her hope that the last place she could think was only his parent's house.

"Did you fight with him?" Hyunbin's mother asked while caressing her hair lightly with a worried gaze.

"I made a mistake mother-in-law," she stuttered holding her tears. Hyunbin's mother wiped her tears on her cheek with a saddened gaze.

"Everyone makes mistake, so did you. It is fine," Hyunbin's mother grabbed her closer and rubbed her shoulder softly. "In the marriage, both sides would make mistake the way he/she didn't know. The matter is how can they pass through it together."

"I wanted a divorce, mother-in-law."

"Yejin-ah..." Hyunbin's mother pushed her away lightly and looked through her wet eyes. "Why are you doing that?" she said as furrowing her brows in disbelief.

"I regret it mother-in-law," she sobbed while holding her hand tightly and lowered her head to reach it. "I am sorry, that is my mistake. I want to meet him, mother-in-law."

Hyunbin's mother was in silence while watching her sobbing in her hands in sorrow. She waited Yejin until she stopped her sob. Hyunbin's mother diverted her gaze to the guest who suddenly came because of she forgot to shut the door. She signed the sudden guest who was standing behind Yejin to go. She didn't want to make Yejin's presence while crying to be seen by the guest.

"What will you do, now?" Hyunbin's mother asked.

"I want to meet him, mother- in-law..." she turned faced Hyunbin's mother sincerely.

"Honestly, he was here two days ago. He was drunk and your brother accompanied him. I didn't know what is his matter. However, I know it today. What are you thinking about, Yejin-ah? Did you really don't mean this marriage? Was the rumor true that you only making up the marriage for the scandal?" Hyunbin's mother pulled the strain of her hair softly.

"No, It is not true. I ... I love him, Mother-in-law. I made a mistake by saying it with Jung Woosung-Sunbae. But, it is not true. I love him." Yejin grabbed her hands tightly while sobbing hard until her body was shaken.

"If you love him, why do you want a divorce?" she asked.

"I thought... I thought I am not a good wife for him. I always do something that ruin his things like a stupid. I am a childish and ... I never show my love for him right. I always...." as she talked about her mistakes the more weighted her heart was. She was almost losing her way to breath. She paused for a minute while tears streamed all over her face. "He always put much efforts for me in the way I don't know. I can't pay what he had done and keep ruining his matter..." she sobbed hard. "I thought that if I leave him, he can live in a peace. But, I only did mistake again."

Hyunbin's mother who was seeing she cries, hugging her tightly. She Yejin's hair softly with her teary eyes. She swayed her slowly and wiped the tears on her face.

"I see... You love him that much..." she whispered. "From the story, I can say that he did all those things purely from his heart. He doesn't want you to pay back since he loves you so much. Please, don't ever think about divorce again! It isn't something to be  played about."

"I did mistakes so much, mother-in-law. The mistakes were hurting him much and I just knew it..." she sobbed hard.

"I got it. Cry as much as you want and we will look for him together. You two should talk together heart to heart."

"I am sorry, mother-in-law..." she sobbed.

"It is fine. Everyone do something with a reason..." Hyunbin's mother rubbed her shoulder lightly. They stayed for that state funtil Yejin was calmed.

"Do you know where whould he be? Something private that only you two know..." she asked softly.

"I don't know, mother-in-law..."

"Did he ever asked you to go somewhere just the two of you? He might be there..." she added. Yejin stopped her sob rememberin something and wiped her tears away. She released the embrace lightly giving a slight nod.

"Where is it?"

"Camping site, mother-in-law. I should go there fast." She woke up but Hyunbin's mother grabbed her hand tightly to make her falling on the couch again.

"You got a fever Yejin-ah. I will accompany you after you get some rest and proper food. Look at you! Why are you so slim?" she grabbed Yejin's cheeks and rubbing it full of worry.

*****((()))*****

Hyunbin was sitting in front of the camp fire in with the tent was standing behind him. He looked at the fire and the view of others campers with a daze look. He the phone since he came to the camping site that day. He needed to clear his mind before doing something just like what Woosik had said. Sometime, he needed a room for himself to be alone and thinlking about something he had done. Suddenly, his phone vibrated and the screen showed his mother was calling for him.

"Ehm..., Mom..." he answered as he picked the phone.

"Are you in the Camping site where you and Yejin was stayed before?"

"Ehm..." he replied as furrowing his brows together.

"I am in the camping site, right now. I don't know which number of your camping site is. And Yejin forced me to accompany her to the camping site even, she isn't feeling well. Can you come in the main gate, now?" she asked and without further action he ran to the main gate fast.

-----

Hyunbin looked at the to women in front of his mother's car. He walked slower after seeing Yejin who was sitting on the passenger seat while cupping her forehead. She looked weak and in pain.

"Why are you here?" he asked.

"You two should talk. I asked her to meet you tomorrow, but she forced herself to meet you sooner. Even..." she paused while looking at how Hyunbin was looking at Yejin.

"Oppa... We need to talk..." she stuttered looking at Hyunbin with a faintly smile.

"I will leave... Hyunbin-ah, walk beside her. I am petrified she would black out in the middle of ..." Hyunbin's mother paused while seeing Hyunbin bent over in front of Yejin. "Ah..yes...You should lift her..."

"Yejin-ah..." he signed while glancing at her. "Don't act like you are my wife. Just like you said. I am here as your brother..." he said harshly. The words that hurt her. Only a sister as she said and she regret it already. It wasn't his fault she did know it caused by her. Yejin looked at Hyunbin's mother who looked at her in worry and gave a slight nod.

"I will go, mother-in-law. Thanks for the companion," she replied softly and wrapped her hand on his neck. He started lifting her up while holding her thigh in between his waist and turned to his mother.

"Mom, will you be fine? It is dark already."

"It is fine. I told your father and he said he would came here after his work. You two should solve your problem together."

"Mom..."

"Just go!" She waved her hands to let them go.

Hyunbin nodded his head and went to his camping site. Hyunbin was going to the same number 25 like they first came. Along the way, they were busy with their minds feeling awkward to start the conversation after their quarrel.

"Oppa..." she bravely started the conversation.

"Uhm..."

"I am sorry..."

"What are you sorry for?"

"The divorce..." she mumbled.

"Ah... I had signed the paper. You can take it..." he said calmly without further thought which made tears ponded in her eyes.

"Oppa... I want to cancel the divorce..."

"I told you that I would make you happier last night, right?" he replied seriously and they had reached the camping site. He dropped Yejin and let her sit in front of the camping site. Without looking at Yejin, he went inside the tent and went out with a paper and a blanket. He covered Yejin's body softly and took a seat beside her. Yejin's eyes teared when she saw the divorce paper was already signed with Hyunbin.

"Oppa... Let's cancel the divorce..." Yejin grabbed his hand tightly. Hyunbin turned his face to her furrowing his brows in confusion.

"I had made up my mind last night. Okay, Don't worry! I will greet you as a little sister when we meet again..."

"Oppa!!" she screamed holding her tears and grabbed his hands tightly. "Oppa, I made a mistake. Please forgive me..." she sobbed on his hands.

"I won't forgive you easily, Yejin-ah..."

"Oppa..."

"Tell me a reason that I shouldn't divorce you..." he asked being emotionless.

"I've found someone I love..."

"You said that it wasn't me..."

"It is you, Oppa. And it would be always you, Oppa..." she screamed let out the burden in her heart.

"When did..."

"I don't know, Oppa. I don't know. I don't know. I just can't help seeing you with other women than me. I just can't see you to hurt. I have made a mistake I shouldn't. Oppa... Please give me a chance to fix it!"

"But, I am the decision-maker here..." Yejin looked at him in shock and suddenly she turned her face to see the paper that he threw on the fire.

"Do as you want to write on the puzzle pottery!" he looked at her in sincerity.

"The puzzle pottery that you had made..." she mumbled with a daze and wipe tears on her cheeks. She nodded right away knowing what he means that also lightened her heart.

"Don't do this thing again or I won't let you out from my house forever," he said while grabbing her cheek kissing her lips deeply. Yejin sighed in relief and replied his kiss holding on his arm. "Don't cry!" he said as wiping her tears after pulling out the kiss.

"Oppa..." she said while grabbing his hand which still carressing her cheek lightly. Hyunbin looked at Yejin's face who was in relief while tightening her grab on his hand with her eyes close. She wiped her tears that still uncontrolably streamed on her face being grateful for what happened.

"How about my acting? Should I enter entertainment industry?" he said while Yejin opened her eyes with a confusion. 

"Or who is better? Yijeong, My Mother, The Nun, or me?" he added with a sheepishly smile.

"What do you mean, Oppa?" she stuttered.

"Where is my handkerchief?" he asked.

"I don't have your..."

"Yijeong gave you this morning..."

"Oppa..."

"You don't throw it because it isn't mine, right?" he asked furrowing his brows being irritated out of sudden.

"Is that yours?" Yejin asked innocently.

"Yah..." he snatched his hand from her cheek.

"Oppa..."

"I bought it in Switzerland for the God's Sake..." he grabbed his hair tightly.

"I made a mistake again, Oppa..." she sobbed and cried louder. Watching at her crying, softened his heart once again.

"Yah, Don't cry again! Told you I want to make you happier. Why are you always crying?" he turned his body fully to face her and wiping her tears again. "It is fine. We can go there together and buy it again."

"How did you know Yijeong-ssi gave me the handkerchief, Oppa?" she said as her lips trembled.

"I was there..."

"Why don't you come for me?"

"Tsk... " he smiled. "I should punish you this time so you won't do such a thing again."

"I am sorry, Oppa..." she lowered her head to see the ground regretting what she had done.

"Hmmm..." he sighed. "Even I hate to admit it. Woosik is really the winner and I can't beat him. If he didn't tell me to do these things. I might get stressed and really do the divorce."

"Oppa..."

"He told me not to be serious into something who suddenly hit me up. He told me to be calm and think about it clearly. He taught me that everything shouldn't be always to be serious, just put a slight comedy to color your problem. That was the best way to prevent it to be worse," he winked after finishing his speech.

"You were acting..."

"Let's show the world who we are!" he replied being serious out of sudden.

"Oppa, but you hate exposure..." she replied.

"I hate exposure caused by someone," he paused while mesmerizing his wife saddened face which still look pretty in his eyes. "If I got too many exposures back then, she would be hurt. But, it is different now. I could protect her legally and fortunately she is braver than she was." He held his smile and wiped her tears on her cheek with his thumb and he traveled to the bandage on the scratch in her forehad and cheek. "She can fight for herself..."

"Uhm..."

"Yah... even though you're hating Junyoung so much, why should you hurt your face. You're an actress. Don't do that again! You should call me instead."

"How did you know I was in Junyoung' place, Oppa?"

-------

-Flashback in Junyoung's place-

Yejin gave a death glare after Junyoung open the door of her apartment. Right after she opened the door, Yejin grabbed her hair tightly pushing her inside.

"YAH...YOU CRAZY WOMAN!" Junyoung screamed with the sudden attack from Yejin.

"YAH... YOU ARE THE CRAZY WOMAN. THIS IS FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAD DONE TO MY MAN!" Yejin tightened her grip on her hair while Junyoung was trying to release Yejin's grab.

"YAH... YOU..." Junyoung pulled Yejin's hair back and pushed her away.

"I WON'T FORGIVE YOU!! YOU HURT MY MAN NOT ONLY IN THE PAST BUT NOW..."

"YAH... GET OUT FROM HERE!"

"DO WHATEVER YOU WANT BUT I WILL NEVER DIVORCE MY MAN... GO AWAY!"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SHOULD GO AWAY. THIS IS MY HOUSE....AAAAARRGGHH..."Junyoung screamed while Yejin flinching the grip even stronger almost  peeling her hair from the head.

Meanwhile, outside the apartment, Hyunbin was standing while eavesdropping the fight between his wife and his ex. Sometime, he bit his finger when he heard a slap and shouts that could be heard outside.

"That's right, Yejin-ah! That is my woman!" he supported her with a low voice.

"YAHHH!!"" Yejin's roar made him froze in a second.

"Yo... you're scary, Yejin-ah...!" he gulped his saliva and slowly leaving the place when he heard Yejin's steps getting out from the apartment before she found him.

-End of Flashback-

-----

"How far did you follow me?"

"You are really have a romantical vibe here. I don't know it. I should ask you to go here often." he smiled. "I was there in my house. But, my mother told me that we should have a talk in a more private place when you're in the toilet," he sighed while carressing her cheek. "How is your condition? Have you eaten a proper meal? You didn't take a proper meal since in the orphanage..." he asked furrowing his brows worriedly.

"I can't Oppa..."

"Why?"

"I might be pregnant..." she d her pocket and pulled a testpack and signed with Yes. "I still don't go to the doctor because I want you to come with me." Hyunbin amazed with the result and looked at her with his teary eyes. He sighed in happines and pulled her in a deep kiss once again while hugging her waist closer.

-----

-Flashback to the scene when Yejin was still with Hyunbin's mother-

"Yejin-ah..., Have you gone to the doctor?" Hyunbin's mother asked after seeing her coming out from the toilet for times. Yejin was still massaging her temple and squeezed her stomach tightly. She didn't even touch the meal in front of her on the table. "You look paler and weaker," Hyunbin's mother said as coming to her side. She help Yejin massaging her shoulder lightly.

"Maybe, the stress made me like this, Mother-in-law. I have a weak stomach." she said as holding her urge to throw up.

"Don't underestimate something like that!" Hyunbin's mother said while massaging her shoulders. She looked worry and keep on looking how she held up her urge to throw up. Her massage slowed down after realizing something. "Yejin-ah, I know it is not something to be talked about easily. Were you ually active with him?" She whispered the question while lowering her head to Yejin's ear. The question automatically made Yejin's cheeks reddened and stopping her to massage her temple. Yejin lowered her gaze to the stomach she was squeezed. She bit her lower lip realizing something big that could solve their problem comes. "You should check it for sure, dear!" Hyunbin's mother said while holding her happines with a smile.

-End of Flashback-

"Thank you..." Hyunbin said after pulling out his kiss. He gasped for air and kisses her once again. "Thank you.." he cupped her lips again. "Thank you..."

"Oppa... I want to puke..." she covered and went afar from the tent and threw up there. Hyunbin followed her from behind and tying her long hair not to get messy. After she threw up the whole stomach up, she wiped with the handkerchief Yijeong was given and threw herself on Hyunbin's chest.

"That is my handkerchief."

"If you were acting, I act too..." she said as hugging his neck tighly. "Oppa, lift me up! I am weak," she threw her puppy eyes to him.

"Alright...my wife," he replied with a sheepishly smile.

*****((()))*****

"How about your Exhibition, Oppa?" Yejin asked inside the tent. They were laying side to side under the sleeping bag while hugging each other.

"I should postpone it..."

"The magnificent pottery..."

"It wasn't. It was just the failed one..." he smiled.

"But, the news said that it was the magnificent pottery that broke.."

"Aaahhhh... I should double Yijeong's payment." He sighed with a laughter looking at Yejin. Yejin turned her face to Hyunbin furrowing her brows. "My mistake. Not double but triple. My team, the reporter, also actor."

"Oppa..." Yejin whined.

"Why?" he laughed. "Yah... after this acting, I can be your practice partner for your scene though. I thought I master in acting if it is kissing scene or bed scene." He held his laugh and paused. "But, slapping scene is a no. You can ask for Woosung about the slapping scene," he smiled raising his brows proudly.

"Oppa, you seems closer with Woosung's sunbae."

"Ehmmm... you can say something like that.." he smiled proudly.

"Why?"

"I don't know. Let's see what will he do tomorrow! I am also curious," he giggled.

*****((()))*****

The news of Choi Junyoung was caught by the police because of terror and scandal with the CEO of Vin's Entertainment spread all around the Korea. The picture of her being blurred with the CEO of Vin's Entertainment satisfied him.

Jung Woosung who was sitting on the couch in his apartment curved his lips widely. He scratched his chin with the remote on his other hand.

"See... told you! You should respect your senior..." he mumbled by himself.

"I don't know Choi Junyoung would do something like that!" Woosung's manager who also seated beside him throws his comment.

"You were right. She is a fox. Thanks for your help!"

"I just thought she is only having affair with the CEO. But, it worse..." he was still in awe looking to the screen."Isn't it too much? Having affair with the CEO, Forcing a senior to be her lover, Terroring Son Yejin, and also Making a scandal of Yejin with Yejin's little brother. Ouh... I can't even think about that," he shook his head in disbelief.

"It is just a small part. I am still hiding a recorder of her threatening Yejin and also her quarrel.with Yejin in case she could be free like when Yejin's little brother was caught."

"How could you do that?" he asked in a confusion.

"She bravely came to my house and brought a cameramen. She is crazy. So, as a good boyfriend I also went to her house and put a hidden camera there," he replied with a giggle. "Oh... my mistake. I put two hidden cameras. One in her house and one in CEO's room," Woosung winked in happiness.

"Told you she is dangerous..."

"I am sorry to not listen your words at first. As I said, I came to Entertainment with a lot of effort so I should put effort to keep it. This crazy also put the recorder when I was talking with Yejin. She is not a fox but a demon...Tsk..."

"You're the best!" he put his tumbs up to Woosung with a wide smile. "But, How about your feeling to Yejin-ssi? Already want to give up?" he asked curiously.

"Haah..." he sighed deeply. "You were right. She already has a husband. I can't beat him. He is also Junyoung's ex..."

"WHAT??" his manager widened his eyes and turned his body to face him.

"He was being threatened by Junyoung and he chose to be her boyfriend to protect Yejin. Haaah... I was so stressed by Junyoung even it was just months. I can't imagine how was his life back then. Holding his feeling to Yejin and being with a demon at the same time..." he ended shrugging his shoulders. Woosung's manager lowered his head feeling a symphaty for Woosung and tapped Woosung' shoulder lightly.

"I will be here with you..."

"Eoh... You should be with me..." Woosung nodded and suddenly he realized sommething. "Yah...You! How can you be here?"

"Ehmm... I resigned from Vin's Entertainment after you. I can't breathed with CEO's intimidated eyes to me..." he smiled goofily.

"So..."

"I will devote myself to you, Woosung-nim..." he said as bowing his back politely.

"Yah..." Woosung laughed in disbelief.

*****((()))*****

-In the Exhibition-

Hyunbin and Yejin were standing side by side in front of the Exhibition's guests who started whispering to each other. Yejin was holding his arm gently and keep smiling to the guests in front of the podium that was prepared before.

" Check..." Hyunbin started knocking the michrophone and fixed his black Tomford suit. He looked at Yejin who was beautifully dressed with a burgundy backless dress.

"Hello, everyone. Let me introduce myself. I am Hyunbin, HB Signature owner," he opened the speech and followed by the commotion that came from guests. "It feels strange that I am standing here to announce it without voice changer like I used to. But, I should do this. Firstly, I want to apologize about the Postponement of the Exhibition a month ago. Second, honestly I don't know this chance would come, also it is amazing that this chance is coming. Maybe, some of you often saw me in the Exhibition and also talked with me. Yes, it is me," he laughed and stared at Yejin while touching her hands that clang into him. "And she is my wife..."

Right after he announced it, the crowd started clapping in awe praising them and also some of them being speechless in word since the most mysterious potter in Korea was married with top actress.

"I am proudly announced that here in my biggest and special exhibition to show my gratitude to everyone who are supporting my artworks and also especially for my wife who is always being my inspiration to make the potteries. Maybe, my students had known it because I saw some of them here." He pointed at the group of women who were jumping happily to see their teacher is actually HB Signature's owner they were idolizing so far. Yejin who was also seeing them, waved her hand greeting with her eyesmile.

"TEACHEEERRR.... EONNII....WE LOVE YOU!" They screamed happily to break the elegancy HB Signature had kept in a long time.

"Ehmm... and also the reason I do this confession because the latest rumor of my wife and Jung Woosung, my friend over there..." he pointed with his palm on Woosung's direction. Woosung who was standing not far from them bowed to the crowd politely. "The rumor of Yejin and Woosung had always been spreading and I am jealous..." he smiled while looking at Yejin with his smitten eyes. "Since the latest rumor still doesn't wrap up properly by their agency. So, I announce that the rumor is groundless. Our marriage is fine and we are expecting our first baby..."

Right after he said the news, all the guests made a noise. All of them were happily welcomed the news and clapping their hands. They congratulated them happily.

"That is all for my speech. Thanks for your attention and please enjoy the Exhibition." he bowed so did Yejin.

-----

"Yah... give me your only one limited pottery..." Woosung said as holding a glass of cocktail while raising his brow when Hyunbin and Yejin were coming near.

"As you wish... that is easy," Hyunbin replied tilting his head proudly.

"Yah, Yejin-ah! You are strong woman indeed. I really want to hit her but I can't," Woosung turned his face to Yejin.

"What do you mean, Sunbae?" Yejin replied raising a brow in a confusion.

"THIS IS FOR EVERYTHING YOU HAD DONE TO MY MAN!" Woosung mimicked a line with a cute sound and expression that made Hyunbin laughed tossing his hand to Woosung's.

"Sunbae, you.."

"Yah... I don't know I would get such thing as a footage. I thought I would find her being in lovey-dovey with someone..." he burst his laugh over again. "Yejin-ah... I don't know that your love story with master Hyunbin-nim is complicated enough. Don't you want to meet a writer to make it as a movie?" he teased Yejin while raising his brows with a wide smile.

"Oppa... I am shy..." Yejin pouted facing Hyunbin cutely and she got a rub on her hair. Woosung looked at them with a cringe and gulping his cocktail to wet his throat.

"Yah... If your story was being a movie. You can call me as your co-star again, Yejin-ah!" he winked teasing the married couple happily.

"YAH!" Hyunbin glared at him.

*****((()))*****

-Four years later in DNTeam CEO's Room-

Son Yejin was sitting in front of Yoon Daepyo-nim and Park Manager in front of her. It was been a while since they gathered together after the first scandal about her with Jung Woosung was breaking out and she was stressed out by the sudden arranged marriage by her parents. She massaged her temple while her elbow was on armrest. The two people in front of her were looking at her with a meaningful stares.

"I am not taking this project. It takes much time for me..." she said as staring at the two.

"Ehmm... But, Jung Woosung is the director. You don't want to take the job caused by Jung Woosung?" Park manager said.

"No, I want a rest. I have a plan with my husband and my daughter."

"What is it?" Yoon Daepyo asked and Yejin was standing up in instant and gave them a warm smile.

"Secret..." she said winking her eye before leaving them in a daze.

"What do you think it is?" Yoon Daepyo asked Park manager while his eyes still following Yejin's steps leaving the room.

"I don't know. It is been a while..."

------

Yejin opened Hyunbin's workhouse with a light heart. Right after she opened the workhouse, she expanded her arms while shouting.

"NANA-YAA..., MOM IS BACK!" she said as following with a squeaking voice inside coming to her.

"MOM...!" the little girl ran toward her happily.

'PRANG'

The little girl froze after realizing she had broken a pottery her dad was made. Yejin startled and ran toward her while Hyunbin sighed lowering his head and went straight to get a broom. He moved to place behind Nana and sweeping the shattered pottery he had made for days and turned into pieces only in a second.

"MOM...HUAAAAA" Nana cried out loud while Yejin bent down and patting her back light.

"It is fine. It is fine. Dad is fine. Isn't it Dad?" Yejin shouted as wiping Nana's tears trying to reassure the Daddy's little girl.

"The two are strangely look a like," Hyunbin mumbled while sweeping the shattered pottery.

"What is it, Dad?" Yejin asked again glaring at him.

"It is fine Nana-ya. Please walk only in the workhouse, Nana-ya! Please don't run! Dad is fine..." he told Nana with a softvoice he used to do since Nana was coming.

"Huaaa... Dad, Nana is sorry....Huaaaa!" Nana sobbed wiping her tears sadly. Yejin who couldn't help looking at her daughter, lifting her up into her hug.

"It is fine, Nana-ya! Why are you crying in your happy day? You had meet Son Woojin Oppa. Don't cry!" He said softly while cleaning the pottery into the thrasbin for the pottery's pieces.

"Son Woojin- Oppa!" Yejin said happily while hugging her tightly looking at Nana with eyesmile. "Isn't it nice meeting with Oppa?" Yejin asked and got a slight nod from Nana. Yejin then took a seat to the nearest chair wiping the remained tears on her daughter face. "Can you tell me what have you done today? Mom is eager to know about it..." she put an eyesmile to her daughter.

"Nana met Woojin oppa in Grandparent's house. Nana got many dolls from grandmothers and grandfathers," she told her with her tiny hands like she already lost the memory she had cried after breaking her father's pottery.

"Wahh... it is nice!"

"Nana also met Grandfather in Heaven..."

"In heaven?" Yejin scrunched her face and took a glance to Hyunbin. Hyunbin then gave a wink and slight smile to her.

"Nana is happy..." Nana babbled again while Yejin hugged her tightly.

"Thanks Oppa..." she mouthed to Hyunbin.

*****((()))******

"Aigoo I am tired..." Nana sighed with a pout on the cart that was pulled by her father. Yejin and Hyunbin were looking at her with a giggle.

"She looks like you. 100% even breaking my thing," he sighed in disbelief holding his laugh.

"Yah... Oppa! I never do it now," Yejin said as hugging her husband waist from behind and looked at him cutely.

"If you still do it. You are still a baby..." he sighed.

"It is fine as long as I am your baby..." she winked.

-----

They were sitting in front of the tent where Nana was sleeping. They were enjoying the hot chocolates with the blanket covering their body together near the campfire. The night had came and the stars and moon filled the dark sky making extravagant view in between trees and leaves in the campsite. Yejin put her head on his shoulder. They were deep in their thought in a silence enjoying the romantical vibe once again.

"Oppa, Do you remember I had made a wish with the fallen star?"

"Ehm...

"The wishes turned into reality."

"What is it?"

"I wished I would always be together with you. And ..."

"And?"

"I wished I could give birth to your kid..." she lazily said with a smile on her face followed by Hyunbin with his smile.

"We wished the same things..." he mumbled.

"You copy me!" Yejin turned her face narrowing her eyes to Hyunbin.

"Up to you... But, It is indeed a truth..." he sipped his chocolate once again and put his cup aside. Looking at his calmness, Yejin knocked the cup nervously and glance at him gingerly wanted to start conversation that might not make him loss his calmness.

"Oppa, I went to Obsgyn a day ago..." she said as Hyunbin widened his eyes.

"Yah... I always used the protection even you're also have an IUD."

"That is not what I mean. I throw your protection boxes and burn it. How can you be so careful? We're married already," Yejin sipped her chocolate in disbelief.

"So?"

"I don't have IUD in me," Yejin said while her cheeks were reddened. "I need a practice for the bed scene..."

"Ehm ..." Hyunbin cleared his throat hodling his excitement. "Your works?"

"I've told them that I want a rest. If we did it. I want a hiatus..." Yejin said as leaning her head again to his shoulder.

"Yah...are you serious?" He smiled.

"Don't you want to beat Woosik Oppa? We can't beat him with our first child we should beat him with our second child."

"Yah, Son Yejin you're a ert!" He giggled.

"But you like it, right?" She with a wink.

"Sure..." he faced her and lean forward for a kiss.

"MOM..." Nana whined from the tent. They froze and looked at each other with a laughter.

"We need a help from our parents before doing it," he smiled and gave Yejin a peck.

"Uhmm... Nana-ya. Mom is coming," Yejin pulled out the blanket and went inside the tent to calm their daughter.

*****((()))*****

-EPILOGUE-

-A night before the arranged marriage meeting-

Woosik was helping Hyunbin to stand after he drunk who babbled alien's language. More way to go until he reached Hyunbin's family's house. The closest and Woosik was more familiar with.

"Yah... You are indeed a beast!" Woosik stuttered while dragging his hulk body to his house.

"Oppa...!" Yejin was suddenly came out of nowhere standing beside Hyunbin helping Woosik to drag the drunken Hyunbin.

"Oh Yejin-ah... why are you here?" he gasped losing his breath after dragging Hyunbin from his car to the midway to his house.

"I want to sleep at home."

"Yah, Yejin-ah, I am sorry I should leave you. Hari kept calling me something important," he leave Hyunbin's side in hurry and Hyunbin was wobbly and Yejin tried to grab his waist to not let him fall.

"AISSHHH...WOOSIK OPPAA!!" Yejin screamed after Woosik leaving her.

"Oh...Yejin..??" Hyunbin hiccuped and turned his face to her with a giggle.

'BRUG'

Hyunbin was falling on Yejin's petite body on the grass while Yejin was scrunching in pain.

"Yah Oppa..., You're a beast!" She sighed.

------

After trying so hard dragging him by herself, she succed in taking him to the chair in front of his house. Yejin gasped and stretched her body to the right and left.

"Oppa... you're really!" she bent down in rush when she saw his head fell and her hands cupping his head to not letting it to fall.

"Yejin-ah... I love you..." he babbled while his eyes shut tight.

Yejin blinked her eyes nervously looking at him didn't know what to do. He slowly opened his reddened eyes and looked at her in sincere.

"It is a truth..." he leaned forward and kissed her lips. She blinked her eyes while her heart beating irregularly. They paused for so long. Hyunbin with his unconsciousness and Yejin with her deep thought blinking her eyes.

"Hik..." she hiccuped after Hyunbin pulled out his lips.

-------

Meanwhile, Woosik was staying on his car watchin the two closely. His hand was readily to capture a moment of two.

"Ohh..." he screamed in a joy when Hyunbin was kissing her. Hurriedly, he captured it and sent it to Kim and Son's family's group chat without Yejin and Hyunbin in it.

Woosik : "Plan G should be held soon..."

Son's father : "Yah... are you sure they are in love? For how long we plan but failing it."

HB's father : "I agree Mr. Son. Let them be happy with the one they choose, Woosik-ah!"

HB's mother : "Yah... are you not feeling sorry for your son @HB's father!!"

Son's mother : "We know that Hyunbin is in love with Yejin, but Woosik-ah. Make sure it first before we did the Plan G."

"Tsk... I had sent photos but they are still in doubt," Woosik mumbled and looked at them once again. He then looked at them and his phone.

"Should I record them?" Woosik smirked. Hurriedly, he turned his camera on for video. He shot them when they were still kissing. Not long after that, Hyunbin pulled out the kiss with a grin.

"Aishh. Just only that, Hyunbin-ah???? WOOHHH..." he shouted when suddenly Yejin grabbed Hyunbin's cheeks and kissing him deeply and Hyunbin replied it back. He stopped the recorder and went to the group's chat again.

*sent the video*

Woosik: "Plan G would be held tomorrow in the early morning before Yejin and Hyunbin go to their work. Place : Son's Family house. We will make it this time.

HB'mother : "OMO"

Son's mother : "OMO THEY ARE SURE IN LOVE..."

HB's father : "Don't we think it is too early?"

Son's father : " I agree. I think it is too fast."

HB's mother : YAHH @HB's father

Son's mother : YAHHH @Son's father

-END GAME Ups I mean THE END-

Author's note:

Finally this story reaches the end ^^

Thank you so much for endless supports you had given to me ^^

It made my days up ^^

And for everyone who had read The Binding Angel and Married for Benefit ^^

What is your favorite?

Tell me on the comment box and I would really love to hear that from you all ^^

I also announce that I will make a sad-romance "Unseen" and the fluffy one "Lovely Fluffies" after my hibernating weeks after finishing MFB (I will take a hiatus mode once again^^). Hope you all can enjoy my new sad romance ^^

See you again ^^

Sincerely, Byeol-nim