Chapter 19

Married for Benefit

Chapter 19

Woosik was driving them home while Hyunbin and Yejin were sitting in the backseat. Right after finishing the hospital administration, they went home. Like as it should be, their cars weren't in the hospital and only Woosik's car left. And as he predicted, he would see something he didn't want to see. Seeing Hyunbin was leaning his head to Yejin and her hand caressed his hair softly meanwhile the other hand grabbed Hyunbin's hand that wrapped with the bandage. Woosik eyes were looking at them through the windscreen with a deep sigh. It was such an irony. He helped them and they were also making him in an awkward situation. Even in his car, he felt like he was the third-wheel.

"Ehm..." Woosik cleared his throat loudly but they ignored him. "Ehm..." he cleared his throat once again. Knowing Woosik's intention, Hyunbin chose to ignore him and snuggled to her neck comfortably.

"Yah... Am I a third-wheel?" He raised his voice to catch their attention. The attention to passengers of his car, not the owner of the car.

"Oppa, just drive safely!" Yejin answered bluntly. Woosik looked at the windscreen once again. Hyunbin opened an eye while sticking out his tongue.

"He is pretending that he is sick, Yejin-ah!" Woosik raised his upper lip smirking to ruin his lovey-dovey moment inside the other's car.

"It is fine, Oppa! Keep driving!" said Yejin calmly. Woosik looked at the windscreen once again and saw Hyunbin face scrunching up while holding his laugh.

"Yejin-ah..." Woosik said once again but she got her glare through the windscreen.

"Oppa, just keep driving safely!" She added while Woosik was taken aback. It is his car and she easily asked him to do what to do.

"Yah...I am the owner of the car."

"Yejin-ah... It is hurt!" Hyunbin stated diverting her focus and hugged her tightly while looking at the windscreen smirking at Woosik. Yejin who heard his cracked soft voice caressing his hair and his hand lightly. She caressed them softly as a mother did to a baby.

'He is a baby. Baby Huey, Tsk!' Woosik smirked in his mind.

"Ehmm... what a fox! Yah Yejin-ah! Don't you know he made a bet with me before your marriage!" Woosik curved his lips into a smile knowing something to ruin their moment.

"Bet?" Yejin stopped while trying to push Hyunbin's body away from her but he tightened his hug on her. The word bet that was actually a bad meaning to her. She raised her eyebrow aside and slowly pushed him back.

"He lies!" Hyunbin replied and tightening his hug pouting at Woosik. "Come on, Yejin-ah! I am hurt..." he pouted.

"He said that if he got married to you, the one who can make our wives pregnant first would be the winner. Hah..., I bet I am the winner already!" He laughed while driving.

Yejin froze at his statement and suddenly blushing hard. She looked at the two men one by one and straying her gaze away.

"Aish..." Hyunbin who heard that snuggling to her neck deeper hiding his face on her feeling the embarrassment that Woosik gave.

"See, he was the one who made the bet, and he is the one who loses, and he is the one who is embarrassed," he laughed looking at them being frozen on the backseat. 'Gotcha!' he screamed in joy inside.

*****((()))*****

"Oppa, please wait here for a while! I will get a shower first and order a porridge. Do you want some, Oppa?" Yejin asked Woosik who was helping Hyunbin to walk to the bed.

"No, I am fine. Hari had cooked me some. Go wash first!" He replied and put Hyunbin on the bed slowly. Hyunbin scrunched his face feeling the tingling sensation from his back and palm that were coming after the anesthesia drug's effect that slowly disappeared. He put his legs on the bed with the help of Woosik gingerly and sighed in relief after well seated on the bed whilst his back against the head of the bed.

Yejin took a pair of new clothes from the drawer and put it on the bedside. Yejin prepared the shirt and tried to open Hyunbin's shirt. Woosik looked at her in awkwardness.

"Yejin-ah... I can do it myself!" Hyunbin grabbed her hand slowly after looking at Woosik's face.

"But, Oppa... it is okay. I am still under anesthesia drug. I won't feel anything," Hyunbin smiled reassuring her.

"Yah, Yejin-ah! Just go for a shower first! He would be fine," Woosik stated.

"Ah... are you sure, Oppa?" She made sure to Hyunbin once again and got his nod. "Alright, Oppa! I will be fast!" she said as leaving the two of them in Hyunbin's bedroom after convincing Hyunbin was in a safe state.

"Yah... What is happening?" Woosik said as he took a seat in front of him on the bedside looking at his bandage. Hyunbin pulled out his old shirt and changed his new shirt while holding his pain. Woosik helped him slowly while furrowing his brows uneasily. Woosik threw the old shirt aside to the corner of the bedroom fast.

"Yejin's brother is willing to kill Yejin," he replied while shaking his head in disbelief.

"Brother? Me??" Woosik widened his eyes while pointing to his chest.

"No, his little brother from her stepmother. I don't know why he did it because I came when he was trying to stab her,"

"Just why?" Woosik said in disbelief shrugging his shoulders.

"I don't know. Yejin is the one who knew it."

"Who is he?"

"The reporter who wrote her first scandal," said Hyunbin shaking his head still in disbelief. He also couldn't believe that her biological brother was brave enough to harm her.

"What the ..."

"Yejin hid him. She didn't want everyone to know it since he is still her little brother."

"But," Woosik froze and suddenly narrowing his eyes convincing something."Did the rumor of your marriage was made by him too?"

"I don't know. But, It might be him for sure. By the way, why are you here?" he asked curiously after knowing his sudden appearance in the hospital.

"Your mother and my mother are worried about you two. Do you still use this marriage to cover her scandal?" He whispered.

"I am not. And we never think about it."

"But, why the recorder said something like that?" Woosik asked putting him into the edge. Hyunbin put his head down and sighed deeply.

"At first, we did."

"WHAT IT IS TRUE?? You have been loving her since.... When was it?" Woosik tilted his head aside."I don't know it is for sure, but you already hid it for a long time."

"I am rejecting her wish at first..."

"What??? What a lunatic!" Woosik furrowed his brow feeling irritated.

"I am stupid. I know but, we already made up."

"What do you mean by making up?" Woosik glared at him who was playing with his only little daughter's feeling. The truth itself ruined his feeling to the helpless man who had gotten his back and palm cut. He didn't know he should sad for him or happy after knowing that he ever rejected Yejin.

"Ehm..." Hyunbin cleared his throat and raised his cheek uneasily looking at his glare. "We confessed our feelings already. It is a relief that she also loves me," he smiled sheepishly hoping would lessen his in-law's sudden bad mood swing.

"What?? Are you stupid??? You couldn't see her sparkling eyes looking at you??? You were really into Junyoung. I shouldn't permit you to marry Yejin. She shouldn't marry someone who couldn't recognize her heart," he chirped for long while waking up but, Hyunbin hand grabbed his hand to keep him stay.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"Hah? Even this obvious thing you need some help??? What a man!" Woosik sighed in disbelief.

-----

-Flashback to the time when Woosik and Yejin was accompanying Hyunbin to the airport-

"Please, stay healthy there and don't forget to eat properly even I am not around..." Hyunbin's mother was hugging her only son tightly before she spared him to learn potteries in Switzerland. Woosik and Yejin who were sticking around Kim's family just looking at Kim's family separation with the same sad look.

"Hyunbin-ah... Don't make a fuss there!" Hyunbin's father added while tapping his back proudly trying to hide his sadness to let his only son living in his way.

"Alright, I will be fine there!" He released his mother's hug and gave a reassuring smile to them. His gaze then turned into Woosik and Yejin who were waiting for him beside his parent.

"Yah... Be a good potter when you come home. Understand?" Woosik said as holding his hand and ended it by bumping their fists together.

"Alright, I will..."

"Oppa, I will miss you..." Yejin said as holding her tears looking at him. She scrunched her lips trying to not trembling through the separation. It was for his kindness.

"Yah... Why should you miss me?" He giggled. Yejin looked at him deeply and shed her tears.

"Puzzle. Who would play with me when you're not around?" She pouted.

"Yah... told you to buy a whole picture not a puzzle," he replied being irritated remembering the puzzle was reminding him of him with Jung Woosung.

"I will be missing to play with you, Oppa!" She mumbled and Hyunbin was putting a slight smile. He didn't know how to reply to her words. The missing word made his heart thumped faster.

"Do good work in your new agency! Fighting!" he her hair lightly with a smile on his face.

-End of Flashback-

------

"You know what?" Woosik asked him with a raised brow.

"What?? I don't know if you asked me like that! Tsk..."

"She cried for days. Even she was doing it in silence. I knew it..." Hyunbin froze hearing his explanation. It was new to him.

"Why did she cry?" Hyunbin stuttered dropping his head down.

"Because she loves you. Bastard!" Woosik turned his head away wanted to inhale as much air as he could get wanted to lessen his sudden anger toward a sick man in front of him.

-----------

-flashback to the time when Yejin was preparing to welcome him after his study from overseas-

"Oppa! Try this!" Yejin patted Woosik's shoulder who was sleeping soundly on the couch after playing a game. Woosik smelt something burnt in front of him and right he was looking at the burnt spaghetti she made with a bright smile.

"Yah, Why don't you make an instant one. It should be more delicious and simpler," he chirped while trying to wake up from the couch.

"Ahh, Oppa! It wouldn't be special if it isn't made from my hand," she scrunched her brows disappointed. Her death glare was a scary one, successfully make him obedient to her.

"Alright, then!" Woosik twirled the fork gingerly and tried the burnt spaghetti. He chewed the spaghetti gingerly and suddenly stopped with a faintly smile. "You should buy one instead," he ran to the kitchen sink right after saying those harsh words.

-End of Flashback-

----------

"Ah... a burnt spaghetti..." Hyunbin couldn't help but hold his laugh.

"Yah, she prepared that despite her busy schedule as an actress, she seemed to like having 25 hours a day after looking at her effort on making the spaghetti. Even though, you knew it yourself the taste," Woosik scrunched his face remembering the taste she offered to him after trials.

"I like it though," Hyunbin mumbled softly hiding his smile.

"What a crazy! Heol...." Woosik smirked at him. "For the God's sake it was burnt..." he shook his head in disbelief. Hyunbin just shrugged his shoulders with a laugh.

"And when you were dating Junyoung?? It made me even angrier you chose her because you didn't love her and almost every night you're drunk and looking for Yejin," he mumbled and turned his gaze away from him.

"But, you knew it yourself,"

"I knew and I didn't have a right to involve in your relationship and it might confuse Yejin's feeling,"

-------

-Flashback to the time when Yejin caught Hyunbin and Junyoung for the first time in Hyunbin's First Exhibition-

"Yejin-ah... Why are you still here?" Woosik asked Yejin who was still sitting on the couch by herself. He got her call to pick her up which made him confused. "Where is Hyunbin? Why he left his coat to you?" Yejin grabbed the coat that was wrapping her bare shoulders tightly.

"He left with his girlfriend..." she smiled but it didn't reach her eyes. Woosik looked at her saddened face in disbelief.

"How can he..." Woosik wanted to leave her but she grabbed his hand tightly.

"Oppa, let's go home! I am tired..."

"What a man! He told me he would go home with you."

"He might not know that his girlfriend was coming Oppa..." she mumbled giving a slight smile. Woosik narrowed his eyes looking at her strange gesture.

"Have you got a meal?"

"I have..." she grabbed his hand and lead him to Woosik's car.

- End of flashback-

-------

"She cried silently in the car. Her mind might mess until she didn't realize I was watching her all the way. At that time, I really want to beat you but..." he sighed. "Seeing you were drunk a day after and chirping about the reason made me want to..." Woosik stopped and gulping his throat gingerly. He exhaled his breath deeply. "You should protect her. You're her husband already. I don't want to talk about the past. But, I just couldn't hold it any longer."

"I am sorry..." Hyunbin mumbled. "You must be loving her much..."

"Even though she isn't my real little sister, seeing her tears also hurt me..."

"I know...."

"Woosik Oppa. You should eat here! I buy one for you too..." Yejin suddenly came happily with her new clean clothes and her wet hair while carrying three portions of porridges. "You like abalone, right Oppa?" Yejin asked Woosik while looking for the porridge after putting the plastic bag on the table.

"Yah...Told you I won't eat here!"

"Ah... Oppa. Just eat this!" Yejin pushed a box of porridge to him with a death glare.

"Aigooo... Thank you my headstone little sister!" he said as her hair lightly. "I must go home, now. Hari must be waiting for me... " Woosik said as bringing the porridge and leaving them together in the room.

"Oppa, Thank you!" Yejin shouted to Woosik who left them while waving his hand to them.

"What are you talking about with him Oppa? Did I shower too long?" She said as preparing the porridge for him on the bedside table.

"No, I am talking about stuff."

"What kind of stuff?" Yejin said as mixing the porridge with the spoon. Sometimes she blew the porridge slowly.

"Stuff that I should know..." he mumbled. Yejin turned her gaze to meet his eyes with a giggle.

"What stuff? Magazines?" she laughed as she took a seat on the bed in front of him.

"Tsk... what a ert! The more I know you are also a ert like him..." he mumbled while suddenly Yejin feeds him with a spoonful of porridge without a warning. Hyunbin gulped while blinking his eyes.

"Aigoo... Smart kid!" She said as patting his head softly.

"Yah! Am I a dog?"

"I am not the one who said that," she shrugged her shoulder holding her laughter while blowing a spoonful of porridge once again.

"Yah..." and once again, the spoon landed safely in his mouth.

"Aigoo... you eat well!" Hyunbin rolled his eyes looking at her childishness.

*****((()))*****

"Now, it is time for you to eat drugs..." Yejin came after cleaning the porridge and brought drugs with a bottle of water. She took a seat in front of him and giving the drugs to him. He gulped the drugs obediently and she gave him a bottle of water. She then pulled out an alarm then setting it.

"What are you doing?" Hyunbin asked.

"The pharmacist said that you should keep in time on consuming the drugs. And you shouldn't be late for antibiotics," she said as blinking her eyes proudly.

"Yah, I hate drugs!" he mumbled.

"Yah...You should finish the antibiotics. Don't worry I wouldn't make it late for you!"

"Yah... please be easy for me!" he asked while grabbing her hand.

"NO! You shouldn't whine like a child! Tsk..." she glared and putting the alarm on the bedside table. Yejin then took a seat in front of him again and looking for his bandage.

"Yah, it is still fine!"

" Alright, then!"

"Yejin-ah..."

"Uhm, Oppa?" she turned her face to him. He gulped while looking at her bright eyes. Woosik was right. He never realized her bright eyes looking at him back then. He just deemed her as his sister and someone he couldn't reach. He often missed her bright side and diverted his gaze to stray his gaze ignoring her. The relationship he didn't want making him go harsher to Yejin, even though she felt it was a funny way for them to get closer.

"Puzzle..." he said.

"What?"

"Do you still like playing puzzle?" He asked her gingerly.

"Uhmmm..." Yejin tilted her head aside convincing her memory. "I don't play it since ... when was it?"

"Why?"

"I don't know Oppa. I don't feel like playing with it again," she shrugged her shoulders while pouting her lips.

"You loved playing with it..."

"I loved it but then I lost my interest..." she scrunched her lips with laughter. "You were right! I shouldn't play with the broken picture, I should buy a whole picture instead," she laughed.

"You..." he gulped his throat again before looking straight into her eyes. "Do you want to play a puzzle with me again?" Yejin froze while blinking her eyes in shock.

"You don't want to play with a puzzle, Oppa..." she replied and he grabbed her hand tightly.

"Play with me..." he said while pulling out the strain of her hair to her ear.

"Oppa... why are you..." she froze and she felt his hand caressed her cheek to come closer and he kissed her lips softly. His soft touch drawn her deep into him. Her eyes trembled before closing them tight feeling his soft movements. She was still frozen when he slowly pulling out his lips managing his breath.

"Play with me..."

"You don't like it. Why?" She said and he kissed her lips once again. He her lower lip deeply and turned it into her upper lip for times. He pecked her lips softly as he caressing her cheek closer to him to deepen their kiss. He kissed her lips inch by inch until he lost his breath.

"I like it when you did it with me..." he gasped and there was a break between them. "I like it when you..." he stopped when he felt Yejin's lips crashed on his lips softly. She brought her body closer to him and caressed his cheek to deepen their kiss. She his upper lip so did him her lower lip hungrily.

They stayed for a while and keep kissing each other softly. Yejin pulling him closer and hugging his neck deeply. Hyunbin loses his grab on her cheek and dropped his hand to bring her waist closer. He hugged her closer even though his hand was wrapped with a bandage tightly. They kissed each other softly until the time they lost their breath. She pulled out her lips slowly while managing her breath with her closed eyes.

"My lap isn't hurt..." Hyunbin stated still managing his hard breath.

"Oppa..."

"Just do it!" He said before eating her lips fully even hungrier that time.

*****((()))*****

-to be continued-

Authors note:

Hi my beloved reader ^^

Honestly, this chapter should be the sad chapter according to my concept because this fiction is near to end but, Binjin is the only exception. Since they confirmed that they are real. So, I put this chapter like this :"))

Here is an update ^^

Thank you for giving a tap on the star, comments, and direct messages that support me much all this time ^^

Enjoy the story and meet me again next chapter ^^

And for the last, kindly check my other stories The Binding Angel, Through Their Lenses, and The Luckiest ^^

Sincerely, Byeol-nim