Chapter 16

Married for Benefit

Chapter 16

-Flashback-

The crews were hurriedly called the ambulance and gathered outside of the cinema, there was a huge crowd with the collapse of Junyoung that would actually become the headline the day after. Hyunbin putting her body on the couch slowly and trying to leave her. In a second, she grabbed his hand without no one noticing when he was seated back on the couch. He sighed in disbelief want to throw his anger toward her. Her plan actually ruined his moment with Yejin.

Not long after that, Woosung was running to him.

"You can go inside..." Woosung tapped his shoulder lightly.

Knowing there were some cameras on them especially after Woosung came. The spotlight of some cameras were turning to the celebrities, Hyunbin felt relieved. He woke up and whispered.

"She is faking it..."

"I know.." he replied as he snatched Junyoung's grab on Hyunbin's. "But, I should do it because I am her "lover", Go inside! She is waiting for you!" The grab on Hyunbin's changed into Woosung's grab.

"Thanks," He replied leaving the two to catch up for Yejin.

Right after Hyunbin left them, Woosung looked at the cameras and crews around them gingerly. If he did something in a rush, he might ruin this chance. He knew what her goal is. Slowly, he sat on the couch, holding her hand tightly like a lover. He felt her grip which made him smirk in disgust.

"I am sorry, Can you all please give me a time for speech, please?" He said and the reporters started gathering and pulling out their mics.

"Uhmm... I am sorry for the inconvenience. This decision is surely made by me and Junyoung. Can you all please delete all the pictures or videos of her being collapsed in the cinema? As you know inside, she said that she didn't want to overshadow the movie. She might collapse because of the pile of works that tiring her lately," he smirked when he felt her grab tightening on him. 'Actually, you can't wake up in the middle of this, right?' He whispered in his heart.

"And please for tomorrow, don't make it as a headline. Since my Junyoung doesn't want to be in the spotlight where she shouldn't. Please, respect our decision! I don't want this incident to ruin our relationship!" He kept smiling at the reporters even he was feeling the urge to puke after saying those "My Junyoung" words and another statement that portray them like a real madly in love couple. As far as the interviewers were busy with their questions, he felt her finger scratched his hand deeply but he didn't care.

"Please, only put the news about the movie! Only the movie!" He emphasized the word only movie times and made the reporters whispering to each other.

"But, it is big news..." the reporter asked

"Please, she doesn't want ..." he felt the grip tightened while he maintains a pleading face. "I can give you all here my sign and a selfie after the premiere ended. Please, come inside the cinema and I will solve this incident with our agency."

"I marked your word, Woosung-ssi.." a female reporter raised her voice who seemed like Woosung's fans.

"Sure, A sign and a selfie! It is not a big deal! So, please come inside and shoot as many as you can to make news for our movie tomorrow. I will come in after my baby is better." He smirked, even more, when the scratch on his hand going deeper. 'I won't let you do what you shouldn't' he thought with a sly smile looking at her weird passed-out face. Woosung let the reporters came to the cinema ignoring the incident and back to their place.

"Wake up!" He snatched her grip and she opened her eyes convincing that there weren't any people around.

"You...." she gritted her teeth.

"Sunbae!" He smirked and smiled widely after her plan was successfully ruined by him. She woke up from the couch and fixing her messy hair being irritated by him.

"Do you think you can ruin my movie? As far as I see, you are greedy enough, Junyoung-ssi," he folded his arm.

"You don't know what will happen to you by tomorrow!" She raised her brow.

"Yah... I am giving you a suggestion as a senior. You must improve your acting than being exposed in news often. I mean it is better if you can be exposed to the news every day, but if it is all about scandals, you need to fix your mindset. Everyone will know you faster but also you will easily be drowned too,"

"I don't need your suggestion!" She woke up and walked toward the cinema. Before she reached the door, Woosung grabbed her hand before she goes further.

"Yah... Are you really a stupid? You just passed out," he laughed. "Go away from my event or else reporters would catch that you're lying. Doesn't it?" He smirked while watching her from head to toe.

"Do you know what have you done, Sunbae?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I will ruin both of you,"

"Who?" He furrowed his brow mocking at her.

"Yejin and you."

"Who?" He leaned his ear closer.

"Yejin and Jung Woosung." She gritted her teeth.

"Who....cares? Just go away before you embarrassed yourself!" He ended the conversation while waving his hand against her.

"Ah,,,," Woosung turned his way back to Junyoung and leaning forward to her ear.

"Don't you know that my contract had ended last week? So, Bye..." he grinned.

-End of Flashback-

*****((()))*****

In the middle of the vague light in the living room, she was sitting on the couch while watching the television. With a hand in the head couch on her head and the other pressing, the remote button didn't know what to watch. After her trial on leaving the site without her husband knowing, she succeeds in leaving when he was on the call with someone. With the speed of light, she left the basement and leaving her car.

Looking at the hanging clock above the television, she realized that she was already sitting on the couch for almost two hours after she cleaned herself.

'Pick, pick, pick, pick, pick'

The sound of the passcode was heard and disturbing her me time.

"Tsk..." she sighed with a raised upper lip.

'Pick, pick, pick, pick, pick'

Her eyes fell on the main door and within seconds she the television. Sometimes she heard a vague voice of him calling her in desperation. However, the incident in the event couldn't make her go to the door. After the long struggle in opening the door, finally, the sound of the door opened loudly, echoed inside.

"He knew already... geez.." she mumbled.

"Yejin-ahh..." a soft man voice appeared after some attempts of pressing the passcode. She rolled her eyes out and put the remote back to the table.

"Oh, you've already known the passcode. How genius!" she woke up from the place she was sitting and went straight to her bedroom.

"Yejin-ah..." he grabbed her hand tightly.

"I am sorry..."

Yejin's eyes trembled to listen to his deep voice. She curved her lips and looked at his face bravely.

"Why should you apologize? You don't do anything wrong," she snatched her hand while he took a step longer than her and covered the bedroom's door with his body.

"I should," he said with his hands expanded.

"Stop it, Oppa! I won't force you to be with me though," she pushed his body aside to open the door harshly. He caught up the door fast while holding it with his body so the door couldn't close. "Oppa, please! Leave me alone!" She screamed with her teary eyes. He opened the door harshly and he entered when she was pushed back with his force. He closed the door behind him and locked it before she could run away from him.

"Okay, please let me ask you about this first and I will go..." his eyes looked at her eyes trying to dig something he wants to know. The one that messed up his mind in the cinema that also hurt him for not knowing it early.

"The scene you practice with me..."

"What?" she asked with her raised brows. She sighed in disbelief don't know what to do.

--------

Hyunbin was standing between the reporters after the incident. He couldn't get back to his seat when the movie was starting and all the eyes were on the movie. He would be a distraction and he chose to stand up where the reporters were standing. Even from the darkness, he could catch her appearance that was focusing on the movie in the very front seat. He also could peek at what the cameramen were shot. Most of them shot her and he thought the incident was a bit of luck for him because he could see her a lot.

It was not a long time when he realized her eyes suddenly got teary while watching the movie. He turned to see the screen and there he realized the same set as they did in the apartment. Remembering the scene itself, he couldn't watch it further. He closed his eyes knowing it would be a heartbreak for him. And for the reasons he got so far, this absolutely would add how much he was scared about cinema. Seeing Yejin kissed another man even they were just her co-star.

Suddenly a big slap sound was heard and he opened his eyes. Jung Woosung was slapped by her. It was different than they used to practice. He gulped his throat hard and listening to each line carefully. The lines were different.  He looked at her once again and he found she was shedding her teàrs in silence. And after he looked closely through her eyes, she was out of focus from the movie while tears kept falling on her face.

"Honestly, What is in your mind, Yejin-ah?"

He turned his body fully to the screen and watched the whole movie until the end. He didn't find it, the scene they practiced. The kissing scene was barely on the movie instead of slight pecks, which he worried about the most when he decided to come. The movie was ended with big claps and the lamps started turning on one by one.

'DRRRRT, DRRRTT, DRRRTTT'

His phone was vibrating and he looked at the screen. He wanted to see Yejin realizing his existence beside her, but he knew her safety is more important as he sees Hwang Yijeong's name on the screen. He walked out of the cinema while picking up the phone.

"What is it, Yijeong-ah?"

"Where are you? I can't hear you!"

"Alright, I am coming out..." he mumbled. He was walking to the nearest restroom he found.

------

"Why wasn't it there?"

"I don't know..." she replied diverting her eyes from him. Seeing his eyes just made her feel wrong.

"The line we practice, why wasn't it there too?" He asked sincerely while grabbing her shoulders.

"I don't know. Director deleted it! STOP IT!" she pushed him aside from the door but then his muscular hand wrapped her body tight. He rested his head on her shoulder tiredly while caressing her hair. Mixed feeling that started arising since he watched the movie draining him.

"Can you tell me the words I want to hear than that?" he sighed deeply.

"Stay away from me! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU...." she was hitting his chest harshly letting out her frustration.

"I am sorry..."

"I HATE YOU!!!"

"Tell me that you weren't acting at that time, please!" He said as she pushed him harshly.

"You want me to act even I am in real life. I HATE YOU!!"  He looked at her shaking body after shouting at him with his torn heart. Her reddened eyes filled with hatred looking at him enough to make him lose his defense he built for so long. He pulled her petite body in his hug and brought her into a deep kiss. His hand caressed her soft-wet cheek closer and captured her lips while her petite body trying to get free from his hug.

She was shaking her body pushing him away. Her rejection only made his hug tighter and his kisses deeper until she was giving up by herself. The time when her hands were giving up on hitting him, he loosened his kiss with pecks.

"Please tell me! I am stupid, I can't understand vague actions," he whispered between his hard breath.

"I HATE YOU "

"SLAP ME THEN!"  He shouted back at her.

"What?"

"Throw your anger to me if you want to!" He grabbed her hand and put it on his cheek.

"What?" She raised an eyebrow.

"Don't hold it! I can't understand. Please, tell me everything that you feel about to me! Don't pretend that you're all fine outside when you're not!" he begged as looking right into her eyes. Her silent tears in the darkness in the cinema kept replaying in his head and hurt him too. This was the time she should open up her feeling. She shouldn't let her sadness eat her up.

She slapped his cheek hard. Her reddened eyes and trembled body were the pieces of evidence she was keeping it by herself too much. She exhaled her breath and screamed her heart out loud as she holds her weighted chest when it feels so much throbbing for her.

"I don't know it would be this hard!" she mumbled softly but loud enough to make him understand the message she tried to convey. "I DON'T KNOW IT WOULD BE THIS HURT!" she screamed while he was pulling her to his embrace. In his embrace, she was sobbing to let out her grief. "It is hurt, Oppa..."

"I am sorry for not realizing it earlier," he her hair softly inhaling her sadness.

"How long have you been hiding it?" he asked but she cut him by leaning her lips closer to him and s her hand around his neck. It worse when he felt that. He knew it himself when he was keeping his heart for so long. It was doubled his remorse. Just only he was braver at that time. He would fight for her, ignoring the threats and rejects he might get. Her soft lips his lower lips smooth with the tears between them. He opened his lips apart and the lips. When he felt like she was calmed under him, he her upper lip and hoping it would reassure her messed feeling he didn't know for so long. The kiss remained longer. Furthermore, she was closing their gaps together. She was giving up on her feeling. She let the person in front of her knew her heart and she started his lower lips to open while he her lip and gave her a peck.

"I am sorry I am late..." he said as capturing her lips again between her sobs.

She was replying to his kisses. After she was calming down, she pulled out the kiss. He looked at her reddened face looking down at the closing gap between them. She tiptoed her feet to reach him closer and hugging his neck to deepen their kiss. He lifted her petite body and put her on the bed slowly.

She let him know everything about her. Their kisses went wilder when he started rising by her sensitive parts. Her hand traveled to his collar and down to open the button.

-----

The dim light couldn't hide the shattered clothes they used before on the floor. The sound of the bed was creaking and the sound of their lips were being hungrily echoed the room. Sometimes the grunts and moans were bluntly shouted its hunger from each other.

"Wait a minute! A protect..." he gasped while his hand looking for his nowhere jeans while she was his neck.

"JUST DO IT OPPA!" she let out her frustration to his too much protective husband

*****((()))*****

-In the morning-

Yejin was walking by tiptoeing her toes to Hyunbin who was turning on the stove to boil the water. She wore his shirt only with her messy hair while he was already on his new shirt ready for work. Knowing he didn't realize her appearance, she hopped to his body and hug him tightly.

"Oppa, Where are you going?" She mumbled on his back.

"My house. I should make other potteries for Exhibition," he replied as turning back to Yejin who had been acting clingy on him. She looked at him with her eye smile.

"I bet you just got an inspiration," she giggled.

"Yah...You!"

"I miss that house, too."

"Don't you have a schedule? Or your manager would scold you!" he furrowed his brows together. Yejin diverted her gaze and turning off the stove. "What are you doing?"

"I don't have a schedule, today. Let's go out together!"

"Alright. But, I am hungry," he said as looking at the ramen beside the stove.

"I am hungry, too!" She said as tiptoeing her toes and giving him a peck. He dazed for a moment and lifted her to sit on the kitchen table.

"Are you teasing me?" He furrowed an eyebrow giving a sly smile.

"No..." she hugged his neck and kissed his lips.

"You did ..." he pushed her back.

"I am hungry..." she kissed his lips deeper.

"You ...."

"Come On!" she whispered and pulled him closer. She his lips while he was keeping his balance by leaning his palm on the table.

"It is still in the morning..." he gasped.

"What is the difference?" She said as kissing him deeper.

*****((()))*****

-Throwback to the time when they were still in High School-

"Oppa why aren't you playing football again?" Yejin was trying to keep up his way. They were going home together after school. As usual, Woosik forgot Yejin as his little sister when he went home and asked Hyunbin to accompany her.

"It is tiring ..." he sighed still walking with his hands on his pockets.

"You look cool when you're on the field, though ..." she mumbled and he stopped his walks. He turned to face her. She gulped when he looked scarier.

"I will go overseas ..." he looked straight at her eyes.

"Why?"

"I will learn pottery,"

"Why out of nowhere?" She mumbled.

"I just want it..." he walked again.

"How if I miss you, Oppa?" He stopped and looked at the innocent girl beside him.

"Yah... Focus on your agency and you will forget me!"

"But, why should it be overseas?"

'So, I wouldn't harm you in the way I don't know.'

-to be continued-

Authors note:

Hi my beloved reader ^^

Here is an update ^^

Enjoy the story and meet me again next chapter ^^

And for the last, kindly check my other stories The Binding Angel, Through Their Lenses, and The Luckiest ^^

Sincerely, Byeol-nim