Tears are salty

Sensible heart x Sensitive mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It took Yongsun two more months to convince Moonbyul to receive her best friends in her place.

The truth was that the purple-haired woman was feeling insecure and it was hard not to be able to fully communicate. 

She had hundreds of thoughts but was still stuck and her hand couldn't follow the speed of her mind.

Nonetheless, both Hyejin and Wheein would accept anything their best friend asked and Moonbyul wrote a message that Yongsun delivered.

It was written in very shaky and uncertain handwriting:

" No pity or drama".

The deal was that the four of them would have a meal together and see how things would progress.

Freeing their schedule on Sunday morning, the 3 doctors arrived at the former purple-haired woman's house at the same time.

To their surprise, the handsome woman had dyed her hair to a dark brown, which also suit her really well but none of them was expecting the change.

After some hesitation, Wheein jumped on Moonbyul and hugged her with much tenderness and emotion.

The older woman slowly crossed her arms around her friend to retribute the affection.

Hyejin tried to hide her emotions and failed instantly.

Yongsun pushed the hospital chief towards the duo and the brunette held both Wheein and Moonbyul.

Once they all calmed their feelings down, they sat on the couch and one of the cardio surgeon's employees brought them a variety of things for their brunch.

The four women ate in silence for a while because they didn't know how to start a dialogue without causing discomfort to the one in recovery 

But then, Moonbyul finished chewing her peach and asked Wheein:

_____ How is Jena?

Taken aback, the head of peds replied with some hesitation:

_____ Sweetie, I'm sorry...She is gone long ago. You were there.

Hyejin looked at Yongsun, who remained calm and focused on her plate.

Moonbyul exhaled and spoke with some difficulty:

_____ Ah....it's true. 

_____ You shouldn't feel bad about it. Every doctor forgets details about patients._____ Wheein declared with encouragement.

_____ No. It's my con...condition. I know faces and .... na...mes. Different people. My memory ._____ The 39-year-old woman explained.

_____ But this must be temporary. Right, Yongsun?_____ Hyejin tried to force the neuro God to support her.

_____ I don't know._____ The gorgeous one responded and sipped her juice.

_____ Don't be silly. You are Kim Yongsun. How can you not know?_____ The chief insisted.

The neurosurgeon lifted her eyebrow and opened to give a very rude answer. However, the handsome one placed the hand on top of hers and said:

_____ We're not Gods, Jinie. No drama, remember?

Sighing deeply, the general doctor looked at her best friend for a long time before nodding affirmatively and murmuring:

_____ I am sorry.

The black-haired woman relaxed thanks to her patien

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter