SMILE 7

Smile For Me Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi walking inside a building with huge PS Entertainment signage written in gold colour attached at the entrance that morning. She has appoinment with Joy today. She smiled at the receptionist and make her way to the elevator. She wait for the elevator. A few female employees who also waiting for the elevator smile at her. She said her 'Good morning' and return their smile with her most sweet and beautiful eye-smile. She didn't wear her face mask right now, so the employee will definitely saw her killer smile. Did I ever tell you that Seulgi has this Girl-crush vibe in her? People will usually fall in love with her even before she flash her smile and talk. Murmur can be hear among the employees. Their eyes never left Seulgi. 

After few minutes, Ding sound can be heard indicating that elevator has arrived. She hold the elevator door and gesture the other employees to get inside the elevator first before her. Well, being a well manner person is always her life principle. Don't misunderstand, she didn't flirting, she just being Kang Seulgi. The new Kang Seulgi who not shy anymore when being with strangers. She push the 8th button after she enter the elevator. Seulgi can feel she being stared by the female employees and she can see them giggles between them. She just smiled.

Ding. The elevator stop at 8th floor. Seulgi bow and say her 'Goodbye' before she exit the elevator. There she straight go to Joy's office. She greet Joy's secretary, Yeri and tell her that got appoinment with Joy at 10. Yeri asked her to take a seat first before she go to Joy office. She can see Yeri knocked at Joy's door before slip her body into the office. After few minutes, Yeri walk out from the office with a smile and she tell Seulgi to come in. 

Seulgi knock Joy's door before enter the office. She can hear Joy's voice behind the door, asked her to come in. She slipped into the office. Joy welcoming her with wide smile plastered on her face.

"Please come in Ms. Seulgi. Come and sit here", Joy said and take her seat at brown sofa inside her office. She gesture Seulgi to take a seat across her. Seulgi take her seat.

"So, I've listened to you new demo. It quite interesting. But I need to tell you that we can't produce your song", Joy said. Seulgi feel disappointed by Joy words. Her eyes shift to table in front her.

Joy smirk. "..unless is YOU who gonna sing it", she continued. Smirk still on her face. Seulgi lifted her head and look at Joy confusedly. 

"I don't really get it. What do you mean by that?", Seulgi carefully asked , want to clear her confusion.

Joy stand up from her seat and walk to her table. She pick up a paper and bring it to Seulgi. She asked Seulgi to take it and read it before she take her seat again.

"Is this...?" Seulgi speak again without look at Joy. Her eyes still fixated on paper in her hand. She furrow her brow.

"We want to sign a new contract with you. Not as Song Writer but as our new Singer", Joy gladly said. 

Seulgi shift her attention and eyes to Joy. She want to process every words came from the taller. 

"Why you look so confused?", laughter can be heard from Joy. 

"I listened to your demo and I need to admit that you really got nice voice and vocal. So I come with this proposal. Kang Seulgi, do you want to be our Singer? Sign up with us, and I will give you what you deserve. I guarantee you, you will become popular in less than 1 year", Joy explained.

Seulgi mouth agape. She confused right now when suddenly she got an offer like that. Well, she didn't receive any vocal training before so it quite suprise her when she hear the offer. She always love singing but to become a professional singer, she need to admit that she never dream about that. 

"I think I need some time to think about this. Plus I need to become a trainee first before I can debut, right?", Seulgi replied after she took few minutes thinking. 

"I think 1 month is okay for your training. Like I said before, you got a very nice voice and vocal there. So I don't think you need more time to train", Joy explained. 

"Still...Let me think first and let you know later", Seulgi replied. She still contemplating whether she want to accept the offer or not. 

"Sure. You can let me know later. You know my number", Joy said and smiled. 

--------

Seulgi feel overwhelmed with excitement and nervousness right now. She can't believe with what happen to her right now. She think she will ask for her bestfriend opinion. She know Seungwan will help her. She pulled out her phone from her pocket and open contact app. She look for Seungwan contact and go to message application. 

Seulgi : Seungwan ah, busy?

Seungwan : Nope. Why?

Seulgi : Wanna grab dinner together? I have something to ask you.

Seungwan : Sure. Is this a date?

Seulgi : Yes. 

Seungwan : kekeke.. Kangseul is asking me out. Are you gonna propose to me?

Seulgi : Dream on. 

Seungwan : hahaha.. Joking. See you later at our usual place. 

Seulgi : Okay. I'll text you later. 

She locked the phone and put in back into her pocket. She walk away from the building and drag her feet to her car and drive back to her apartment. 

-------

Meanwhile at Irene house, Irene just finished having her lunch. She sit at the corner of her room while looking at her family photo which they took around 7 y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter