SMILE 3

Smile For Me Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi stand alone at the outside of Student Council Body office. She hesitated to knock the door. Seungwan asked her to come at the office around 3pm so she can show her around and clubs that she interested in. 

Seulgi has been hesitating for almost 10 minutes. She can hear Seungwan voice from the outside of the office. She knuckles her fingers when she heard someone voice on her right side. 

"You are Seungwan friend, aren't you?"

Seulgi turn to her right side and cower a bit when she saw familiar face stand too close to hers. 

Joohyun - she said in her mind.

Joohyun tilt her head a bit when she saw Seulgi cower earlier. Seulgi saw a smile formed at the former lips. 

Seulgi quickly bowed. To show some respect to her sunbaenim. Then she lower her head.

"What are you doing here? Are you waiting for Seungwan?" , Joohyun asked curiously.

"Ye..yes" Seulgi stuttering answered. Still not looking at gorgeous Joohyun in front of her.

Why the hell are you stuttered Seulgi?

Joohyun walked forward and Seulgi scoot a little bit to give some space for them. Joohyun open the door and called for Seungwan. 

"Seungwan ah, KangSeul is here" Joohyun casually said and waved at Seungwan.

Seulgi shocked and look at Joohyun when she hear Joohyun said her name. Not actually her name. Seungwan called her that but she didn't expect Joohyun know that.

"Seulgi" Seulgi whispered behind Joohyun. 

Joohyun turn around when she hear Seulgi said something.

"Yes?", Joohyun asked with smile still plastered on her pretty face.

"Is Seulgi. Kang Seulgi", the taller girl repeat her words. She gazed at Joohyun eyes.

"Kang.Seul.Gi", Joohyun repeated the former name."I will remember that", she said again.

Seulgi heart beating so fast when she hear Joohyun say her name. She can feel her face turning red. 

Thump, thump, thump.

-----------

"Are you okay? Do you want me to take you home?", Seulgi asked her friend in worried after Seungwan sit in the taxi.

Seungwan look a bit drunk. Seulgi is fine since she didn't drink that much. 

"Yes. I'm okay. You know I can handle this", Seungwan replied with smile on her face. Try to act sober.

"Okay then you silly. Call me when you arrived." Seulgi said then closed the passenger door. "Please take care of her", Seulgi bend a bit and said to the driver.

Seulgi fish her phone and capture taxi plat number. Then the driver drove away from her. She wait there until the taxi disappeared from her sight. 

"Lets just walk". 

Seulgi spread her hand when walking. Just to feel the cold breeze. She feel the cold breeze hugging her body. She closed her eyes for a while. Then she open it again and look up at the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter