SMILE 5

Smile For Me Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So have you made your choice? Which club do you wanna join?", the older asked Seulgi after they finished their visit to both clubs.

"I think I'll join Singing Club since there not so many student joined. I'm quite shy if there's so many student in there. 

"I hope I can get chance to hear you sing one day", Joohyun said and smiled. 

Seulgi just replied with a smiled. Shy smiled to be precise. 

"By the way, you don't look like a shy type", Joohyun nudged the younger.

Seulgi scratched her nape shyly. 

--------

Few days has passed since the convenience store incident. Seulgi hasn't go to the store since then. She was so busy with her work. She need to give her full attention everytime she wrote songs. After locked herself in her studio for days and hours, she completed her new song. She sing it and compliment herself after satisfied with her new masterpiece.

She laid her body on small couch inside her studio. After few minutes, she took glance on clock on her phone screen. 10:39pm. Her stomach also growling asking for food. She suddenly realized that she only drink coffee and eat sandwich for her breakfast today and she missed her lunch. She pulled her body up from the comfortable couch and make way to kitchen to make something. 

She bent to open her fridge and look inside. Once again is empty.  She stand on her full height and open the kitchen cabinet above her head. Also empty. Not even Ramen exist inside the cabinet. She sighed. She think she just go to sleep to relief the hunger but her stomach didn't cooperate with her when it scream for food once again.

"I can't sleep with empty stomach. No choice.", she muttered. She took her way into bedroom and get her black hoodie, purse, cap and black mask to complete herself and walk out of her house to look for some food. 

All restaurant already closed during this hour. So she bring her leg to the nearest convenience store few blocks from her apartment. Yes. The same store which she claimed she meet Joohyun last time. She open the door and walk into the store. She saw it still the same guy from before stand behind the counter. She just shrug it off and go to instant food shelf to get her favourite Ramen. 

Seulgi can hear rushed footstep walking inside the store. She also hear heavy pant after the footstep stopped. 

"Noona, you are late?"

Seulgi hear the cashier talking to someone but didn't give too much attention to their conversation. Maybe he is talking with the other staff, she think.

"Sorry", the other person replied with very soft voice. It almost like whispered. That person still panting heavily. Then she took deep breath. 

"Noona are you okay? You doesn't look so good", he asked the older concernedly. The older only answer with a nod.

Seulgi still in the middle of doing her own business. Doesn't want to eavesdropping other conversation. But the question from the boy caught her attention a bit. She felt the urge to turn to the two. She can only saw the back side of the girl. 

"Okay, I'll go first. You can call me or Ms.Kim if you not feeling well" , the younger said and take his way leave the store. 

Seulgi saw the boy leave the store behind her shoulder. After confirming all she need to buy, she walk approached the counter and she crease her brow when the counter is empty. Suddenly a girl stand up almost the same height with Seulgi from behind the counter. She had her head hung low. Seulgi can'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter