SMILE 16

Smile For Me Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything is back to normal after their conversation on the park that night. Seulgi is okay now. She always remind herself that it was her dream to see Irene smile again. So she decided to control her emotion as long as Irene is happy and smile. She willing to do anything to protect that precious smile. As long as Irene is always besides her protected and happy, she's okay with that. Of course it still effect her everytime Irene smiling to Suho, but she can't show it in front of the older. She need to refrain her jealousy from taking over her. She don't want to mistreat Irene again. She don't want to hurt her. She don't like Irene sad face. 

Days passed and Suho getting closer to Irene. He befriend with Irene. Irene need to admit that Suho is a good guy. They way he talk, his action, his humours. He is a gentlemen. Irene is comfortable with Suho as a friend. Plus he is Taeyong's manager. Befriend with him may a good opportunity for Seulgi career. Suho never failed to make Irene smile and laugh everytime they have chat during their artist dance practice session. Seulgi eyes always laid on the older everytime she laughing. Will she laugh and smile like that to Seulgi too? Irene look so happy besides Taeyong's manager. 

Irene is nowhere to be seen. Seulgi saw Irene and Suho walked out from the studio minutes ago and they still not come back. Seulgi don't like it when Irene and Suho often disappear during her and Taeyong dance practice session. 

Where did they go?, she questioning in her silent mind.

Seulgi walk towards couch inside the studio. She reaching out for her towel and wipes her sweat with it. She hung it around her neck. She take water bottle on the couch and uncapped it. She drink a huge chug. She put back the water bottle. Her eyes laid on a bag on the couch. 

"Her bag is here", she whispered.

"Umm.. Seulgi", Seulgi turn around when Taeyong called her. 

"Yes?", she asked. 

Taeyong is scratching his nape. "Umm, do you want to have coffee with me after this?", he shyly asked. Seulgi is observing her dance partner. 

Seulgi is thinking whether to accept Taeyong invitation or not. She feel so tired actually and she want to head back home as soon as possible. She want to decline Taeyong invitation for today. Maybe next time. 

"Actually--", Seulgi words stop when she hear Suho's voice at the door. She avert her eyes and Irene is back with a cup of chocolate drink in her hand. Irene smile to her. The managers walk towards their idol. 

"Where were you, eonni?", the younger asked after Irene stop in front her. 

"Sorry for not telling you guys. We went to cafe to grab some drinks", Suho answered for Irene. Seulgi eyes gazes at Suho and back to Irene. Irene nod indicating Suho was telling the truth.

Suho turned to his artist. "Why you so silent?".

"Umm, Seulgi, about later?", Taeyong asked again. He was referring to his invitation earlier. 

"What is this about?", Suho playfully nudging Taeyong's shoulder. 

"Taeyong asked me if I want to grab coffee after this", Seulgi said. 

Suho put his arm on Taeyong's shoulder. "Wow, are you taking you first step already?" she teasingly said.

Taeyong embrassed and push his manager playfully. "It's not like that, hyung. It's just a friendly coffee time. Maybe we can build some chemistry if we hang out", he shyly explained. 

Suho laugh. "Friendly? This guy here have crush on you Seulgi ssi", Suho pointed and Taeyong. 

"Hyung", Taeyong angrily called his manager. This hyung really. 

Seulgi flustered when she hear Suho line. She gazes at Irene. She was hoping Irene to suprised like her too but Irene just smile at her. 

"Maybe it's a good idea. Think this as a chance to build some chemistry between you guys", Irene said. Seulgi turn to Irene. Her eyes questioning Irene if she really sure with her words just now. Irene nod. 

Seulgi nod weakly. "Okay. Let's grab coffee after this. But let me change first. See you guys later". Seulgi grab her bag and walk to washroom.

-----

They go to nearest coffee shop which Irene and Suho went before. Taeyong is walking besides Seulgi while their managers walking in front of them. Seulgi eyes fixated on Irene's back for the whole time. Taeyong is talking to her until they reach the coffee shop. Suho is being gentleman to Irene. He open the shop door for Irene. Seulgi saw Taeyong want to do the same thing for her but her hand faster than the taller. She quickly grab the handle and push to open the door. They sit at the corner of the shop to avoid other customers. Irene is sitting near window and Seulgi attempt to take her seat besides the older but Suho defeat her. He quickly take his seat besides Seulgi's manager. Irene suprised when she saw Suho besides her. She saw Seulgi stand across the table. The idol take her seat across Irene while her eyes still on Suho. Glaring at him for snatched her seat besides Irene. Irene smile as she watching Seulgi glaring eyes. 

This friendly coffee time was a really bad idea. Seulgi don't even know why she agree with this idea in the first place. Suho keep talking to Irene and both them giggling among themselves and didn't even bother to share it with Taeyong and her their story. Taeyong is talking with Seulgi for the whole time. Seulgi just answer him when he asked her. One question, one short answer. 

"Why she smiling too much?", she murmur.

Her eyes hurt when looking at Suho's grinning face. She let out "Tch" aloud without she realize. 

"Sorry?", Taeyong said. Seulgi turn to her right and saw Taeyong confused face. 

"Yes?", she asked. 

"No, I heard you say something just now", he replied. 

"Oh no. I accidently bite my lips?" , she chuckles and turn back to Irene. 

Seulgi saw Suho scooted closer to Irene to show his phone. He is too close and their hands almost touch. She didn't like it. He scooted even closer and their hand will definitely touch if one of them move. 

"Suho", Seulgi called in her stern voice when she saw Suho want to scoot even closer. Both manager turn their head to Seulgi. Seulgi is looking at them. No. Seulgi is glaring at them. 

She breath in to calm down. "I'm sorry Taeyong. We need to go now. I see you later." She gather her belongings and push out the chair and rose from her seat before Taeyong say anything. All eyes are on her now. Confused. She walk towards Irene. 

"Let's go Irene", she said in her monotonce voice. Didn't bother to add 'eonni' when she called Irene. Irene confused but she quickly rose up from her seat and take her handbag. Seulgi take Irene hand into hers. She drag Irene out from the coffee shop. Irene scan the younger as she keep dragging her far from the shop. 

They stop at the sidewalk. Seulgi still holding Irene's hand. She didn't say anything. Her chest goes up and down. She don't even know whether is because of her anger or bec

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter