SMILE 17

Smile For Me Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Music Award performance ended with huge success. Fans are complimenting and praising Seulgi for her couple dance with Taeyong. They even showing their support if the both idol end up together and create new name for this couple known as Seulyong. They shipped them and they look good together. Seulgi just laugh it out when Seok Jin showed the article to her. 

"You know how fans always doing that with their idol. We just friends. They'll stop if we take it cool and don't respond to that", Seulgi said. She pass the tablet back to Seok Jin and lean back to her seat. 

"Are you sure? I think Taeyong think differently. He look genuinely like you", Seok Jin receive the tablet and vocal his opinion. He scrolling down to check on the other article. 

Seulgi didn't say anything. She glances at Irene at the passenger seat. Irene keep silence since they talking about Taeyong and Seulgi. 

"Do you think that too, eonni?", the idol ask. 

Irene divert her attention to rearview mirror when the idol called for her. "I don't know" , she replied. Seulgi don't know how to respond to Irene's answer. She throw her attention to outside. 

The idol is busy with her comeback. Comeback weeks really tiring not only for Seulgi but also for her managers. They need to go to various places to attend events. She has mini fan sign and mini tour in various places. This is Joohyun first experience following Seulgi for her comeback tour. It's a bit culture shock for her since Seulgi has so many fans from both gender and crowd always gather everywhere she go. She know Seulgi is popular but she didn't know she is so popular like this. 

They just arrive at shopping complex where Seulgi's mini fansign event will be held. Fans are waiting for the idol to arrive. Fans were surrounding their van when they arrived. Thankfully there's bodyguard to guard and clear the way before Seulgi steps out from her van. She saw Irene already steps out from their vehicle. Seok Jin lead the way. Seulgi walks behind him while Irene walks at her back. Fans are getting wild when they suddenly pushing each other and Irene was pushed by crowd to side and she lost her track. She stuck among the crowd. She can't see in front her because majority fans are taller than her. She blame for her petite body during time like this. She stumble after pushed harder by the fans causing her fall on the ground. She struggling to stand on her feet. Suddenly her surrounding are turned silence and everyone stop moving. One by one fans step aside and they clear the road. Irene see Seulgi is walking towards her while the bodyguard asking the crowd to make way for the idol. Seulgi stop in front her with a worried expression. She approach Irene and kneel at her front. 

"Are you okay?", she worriedly asked. Irene nod. She can feel all eyes are on her now. Everyone are staring. No! Everyone are glaring at them, especially her.

Seulgi hold Irene's shoulder and helps her to stand on her feet. She wipes dirt on Irene's palm and intertwining her hands with Irene's. She bring Irene's hand at her side. She securely hold it. She ignoring all eyes which currently laid on their hands. She ask Seok Jin to lead the way again and she follow him with Irene securely protected besides her. 

Fans are murmuring when they saw their idol holding other girl's hand. Irene is uncomfortable by Seulgi's fans jealousy stares. She looking up at Seulgi. "Seulgi", she called softly.

Seulgi eyes fixed at her front while replied "Don't say anything. Or do you want me to wrap my arm around your shoulder or waist? You choice".

Irene didn't say anything. Other choices are worst than just holding hands. So she just let her hand in Seulgi's. Seulgi gently tightened her grip on Irene's hand and smirk. 

"You're not allow to leave my side for the whole event".

Mini fan meeting ended so well. There's so many fans come and participate. Irene can see how well Seulgi in communicating with her fans. Unlike her. She sing. She dance. Irene stares at her with awe. She let a relief sigh when everything went so well. 

"You should workout. You so petite and so fragile. That's why you so easily pushed by crowd.", Seulgi said when they waiting for Seok Jin after mini fan meeting end. 

Irene wrap her hand on her shoulder and examining her body. She did look fragile. But she think it's not her fault for having wild people as Seulgi's fans. "Your fans are so wild. They just pushed me", she muttered. 

Seulgi smirk. "That's because you so petite my dear Irene", she said and patted Irene's head. "But I like that. You so cute", she added. Irene blushed by the taller compliment. 

-----

The idol and her manager come to park near to their apartment that evening. Both are in their sport attire. Seulgi promised Irene that she will exercise with the older. So here there are to exercise as promised. 

"What do you want to do first?", the younger asked. 

Irene shake her head to right and left indicating that she has no idea. She just came here because of Seulgi forced her to come. 

"Let's do sit up. Let's compete. The one who do more than other is the winner. The loser will pay for food at convenience store. Call? Sit up for 1 minute. Let's go", Seulgi said. Irene face turn pale because it's been years since she exercise. She was quite athletic but it was during her school days and it's been 7 years already.

"You first", the younger said and push Irene to sit up bench. She push Irene to lay down. Irene weakly getting ready into the right position. Seulgi helps her holding her leg using her left hand while her phone steadily hold in her other hand to set up a timer.

Start.

Irene moves faster and Seulgi really suprised by Irene ability. She do a perfect sit up with perfect posture and manage to do 42 times in 1 minute. Irene huffing after she finish. Big smile plastered on her face. Satisfied enough with herself. 

Seulgi is next. She lay down on the bench and getting ready. Irene helps holding her leg and set the timer.

Start.

Seulgi faster than Irene and of course she also do the perfect sit up. Irene looking down at Seulgi and suddenly her eyes landed on Seulgi's abs. She quickly avert her eyes when Seulgi's shirt slightly lifted up and showed Seulgi slightly exposed fine abs. Her face warmed. Thank god Seulgi didn't saw her pink tinted cheek. Seulgi is in her 35 counts when suddenly she slowing down. She still has 15 seconds left. But the idol stop at 40 times count and said she is dying. 1 minute passed and Irene win. She jump in happiness. Seulgi pull her body up from the bench and smiling at Irene's happy face. 

"It's not fair. Let's do something else", Seulgi complaint. She rose up and drag Irene to jogging track. "Let's run. Do you see that lamp pole? Who arrive first, win", Irene look at where the idol pointed. Wow. It's quite far. Do she really think Irene can do that? But she agree eventually.

They getting ready in position. Together count to 3.

1,

2,

3.

Start.

As expected Seulgi is leading. Irene is fast but Seulgi is faster. She glance at her back and she see Irene struggling to beat her. But like before, the idol suddenly slowing down when she almost near the finish line. Irene take this chance and sprint. She manage to overtake Seulgi with her short legs. Once again. Irene win. Seulgi come few seconds later with her unsteady breath. Irene jumping in happiness. 

"It's not fair", Seulgi said while crouching to catch some air. 

Seulgi lift her head and see Irene smiling so widely. She so happy for won 2 times. Seulgi captivated by Irene beautiful smile. She stares at the older. She loss in her own world. 

Irene saw Seulgi didn't say anything but staring at her. "Are you okay?", she concernedly asked. 

Seulgi wake up from her trance. She straightened her back. "Of course I am. Let's go. I'll treat you", she said. They walking towards the nearby convenience store. They walk in silence when suddenly Seulgi takes Irene's hand into hers. Irene flinch but didn't say anything. Holding hands is habit for them now. Irene also like it when Seulgi's hand seems so fit with hers. And she feel safe everytime the idol do that. 

Park filled with visitors, but non of them recognize Seulgi. She purposely change her outfit today to have better exercise date with Irene. She tie her hair into messy bun and wear glasses so her fans will not recognise her. She also didn't wear any make up. Only BB cream and lipbam. It was a success when no one recognise her. They arrived at convenience store after few minutes walking. Irene buy banana milk, cup ramyun and red bean ice cream while Seulgi buy apple juice, hot bar and Pringles. Of course Seulgi paid for everything since she loss all the games. They take their seat on grass in front of Han River to watch beautiful evening and wait for sunset while relaxing their body. 

"Do you want some?", the older ask , shoving her cup ramyun to the younger. 

Seulgi open wide. Irene rise her right eyebrow. "Ahhhh", Seulgi said and open bigger than previous. The older lips twitching at scenery in front her. 

"You such a baby", she fondly said as she feeding then younger. 

"Only to you", Seulgi replied while busy chewing her food. This ramyun taste so good. Maybe because the older feed her. Irene want to feed Seulgi again but the idol take the chopstick from her hand. She pick up the noodle and shove it near Irene's mouth. She gesture Irene to eat it. Irene flattered but eat it. They enjoy their peaceful evening. 

Yellow, orange and red covering the blue sky indicating that sun has set. Both girls mesmerized by the beautiful scenery. Couple of people had joined them since minutes ago to enjoy the scenery also. People are taking out their phone to capture the moment. 

Seulgi take out her phone and capture Irene's face with beautiful sunset as the background. 

"Beautiful", she whispered. 

"Hmm?", the older turn to Seulgi. 

"Beautiful", she repeated. Irene flustered. 

Seulgi fold her leg and hug her knees. She tilting to Irene and ask "Irene ah, do you have someone that you like?". She look at Irene anticipating.

Irene stares at Seulgi. Wondering why she ask this question. They never talk about this topic before. She shake her head to left and right. "Why?"

Small smiled form at the corner of Seulgi's lips. "Nothing. I just asking", she replied. Still staring at Irene brown orbs. Suddenly she scoot closer. "Aww. I'm so tired". She lean her head on Irene's right shoulder. Irene suprised. 

"Are you tired? Shal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter