SMILE 6

Smile For Me Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi just finished taking her morning shower. She walk out from the bathroom to her bedroom. She open the closet inside her bedroom and took out black short pant and white oversized t-shirt. She sit at the edge of her bed and continue drying her wet hair. She feel so refresh after doing so sudden 'part time' job last night.

"It's been a while since I work part time. Lucky me I still remember the process", she smiled. 

"Is she okay now?", she suddenly remember Joohyun. 

Her mind flied to last night event where she found fainted Joohyun with Irene nametag, her weak body, and her pledged when she asked Seulgi to not call an ambulance. 

Finally I found you Joohyun, she thought.

Her trances snapped when her phone ringing. She made her way to table besides her bed and took her phone. Representative Park caller ID popup on the screen. She clear and slide to answer.

Seulgi : Hello, Kang Seulgi speaking.

Representative Park : Hello Seulgi ssi, Joy is here.

Seulgi : Joy?

Representative Park : You must be forgotten. I asked you to call me Joy. Don't you remember? Don't call me Representative Park. It doesn't suit me. - chuckled

Seulgi : Oh, Okay..Joy. 

Joy : It sound so good when it come from you. - chuckled again.

Seulgi clear and continue the conversation.

Seulgi : Mind to tell me why you called me? , Seulgi asked in serious tone.

Joy : Why so serious? I called to asked you to meet me tomorrow. There's something I need to discuss with you. 

Seulgi : May I know what time? And what the occasion?

Joy : You will know tomorrow. A little suprise won't hurt, right? See you tomorrow at 10am, my office. I'll be wait for you , Joy replied seductively.

Seulgi : Okay I got it. 

Joy : Okay then. Bye babe.

Seulgi didn't reply and immediately hang up the conversation. 

What was that for? 

--------

Meanwhile at Irene house, she read the yellow note again and her attention drop to the end of the note : 

ㄱㅅㄱ

She put down the note and prepare to get some sleep since her shift will start in 6 hours later. She closed her eyes and her mind flied back to memories many years ago when her parents still there for her. 

"Hyun ah, come down, I got something for you." her father called her from downstairs. 

9 years old Joohyun running downstairs to meet her father. She saw her father waved at her and show her a huge teddy bear which she really love.

"Wahhhhhh... Is that for me dad?" , she spun to her father and hug the bear then she hug her father. She smiled brightly. 

"As promised, I got you this since you got 1st place in last exam", her father hug the little girl back. He patted her lovingly.

"And I got you this my little princess", her mother at her side waved a black gift box in front her.

The younger separate her body from her father hug and immediately go to her mother. Her eyes fixed on the gift box. Her mother asked her to take it.

She took it and open it in rush.

After she opened it,

"Wahhhhh... purple dress. I love it." she said and put it on her petite body and start dancing in front of her parents happily. She hug her parents and said 'I love you'. Laughter can be heard throughout the house.

The laughter faded when she realise she is alone in her room now. Joohyun didn't realise that she is crying right now. Sniffled and muffled can be heard from her. She hug her blanket tightly to relief her sadness. She missed that moment. How she wish she can back to that time again. She crying and crying. Her crying become louder as her heart feel so much pain. After few minutes of crying, her eyelid become heavy and she fall asleep after that. 

------

Seulgi is here again, in front of the convenince store. She take a quick peek inside the store before she open the door and walk inside the store. Irene is there, standing behind the counter. She look much

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter