SMILE 12

Smile For Me Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi walk Irene home after their small confession session at the park. Seulgi feel much better after she confessed to Irene regarding she stalked her. She feel happy because she is walking besides Irene. Compare to before, she always walk at least one meter behind Irene. She can't believe that she is walking besides her now. She can't help but keep steal a glance at the older and small smile keep appearing on her lips. Even though Seulgi wear a mask, Irene still can see it clearly that the taller is smiling every time their eyes met. Since the taller eyes always change to crescent shape everytime she smile. Seulgi saw how Irene keep holding her front hoodie. Suddenly her face feel hot when she remember Irene's hand so fit with hers. She shook her head to left and right to calm her heart. Irene saw it and ask "Are you okay? Do you feel dizzy?", she sound so concern.

Seulgi wave her hand mid air. "No. I'm fine. Don't worry", she replied.

After awhile, they arrived at Irene's house. 

"So, here we are", Seulgi turned to Irene and said. 

Irene nod. 

Neither of them say anything for seconds and Irene feet glued in front of Seulgi. Eyes on the ground. 

Seulgi clear and say "You should go inside and take a rest. You must be so tired", she softly said.

Irene lift her head to face Seulgi and nod.

"Okay, bye..umm..See you tonight?

Irene shyly nod.

"Oh, before I forget. I still don't have your number. I gave you my number before. I hope you still have it", she scratch her back neck. Seulgi so nervous. She hope Irene get the message that she want her number.

Irene pull out her phone from her jeans pocket and dial Seulgi number in front her. Seulgi's phone vibrated. She pull out it and saw Prank Call ID on her screen.

"Eh? This...", she suprised. It is the same number who leave her a missed call before. She saved it as Prank Call in case she receive call from the same number again. 

Irene hit the hang up button. "It's my number", she said and put back her phone. 

"So it was you", Seulgi raise her brow playfully.

Irene nodded shyly. She know what Seulgi mean. Suddenly she feel guilt for hang up without say anything when Seulgi called her back then.

Seulgi let a small chuckles when she see Irene cute face. She caressed Irene's head gently. 

"You should go now" , she said and gesture Irene to enter her house. 

Irene walked towards her house. Seulgi wait for Irene to enter her house before she leave. Irene turned around before she enter her house. 

"Seulgi, thank you again", she said and she enter her house after she saw Seulgi replied with a nod and eye smile.

----
They become closer after Seulgi saved her that day. Irene think is time for her to open her heart for Seulgi after she saw how earnestly Seulgi want to be her friend. It feels natural and normal for Irene to have Seulgi walk her to work and after her shift end. Although Seulgi can't always do that because of her busy schedule, she will definitely do that during her free time. There's time Irene tell her to tone down a bit and don't push herself too much by always walk her and protecting her but the younger said she feel happy by just doing that and at least they have some time together since both of them are busy with their work. So Irene just let Seulgi do it.

"Irene-ah", Seulgi broke the silence when she walk Irene to her work and look at the shorter.

Irene looked up to Seulgi face besides her and hummed.

"..umm..what are you doing tomorrow? Is you day off, right?", she asked nervously. Her eyes look at front.

"umm..Nothing. Why do you ask?"

Seulgi turn to face Irene. "Do you wanna hang out with me?", Seulgi replied. "umm..I asked my manager yesterday and he said I'm free for tomorrow. So I think, maybe I can spend it with you", she added. Her eyes glittering. She sound so expecting. She hope Irene will say yes to her invitation. 

There a pause of silence before Irene speak. "Okay". 

__

Both of them wake up earlier than usual tomorrow morning. They are preparing for their first 'date'. Seulgi is roaming through her closet searching for the best outfit she can pull out for today. She want something casual but attractive in Irene eyes. But she don't want to wear something that can attract her fans or media attention. Since it will make them uncomfortable or ruin their 'date'. She is well aware that she is in the center of media nowadays. So she need to take extra cautions to avoid unnecessary event. After going through her closet for the nth time, she finally decide what she want to wear today.

Meanwhile at Irene house, the introvert person also facing the same problem. She going through her clothes boxes. She suddenly remember that she haven't go for shopping since 7 years ago. She let a heavy sigh.

"I totally forgot about that. What should I do now? I don't want to embarrass her and I want to look pleasant in front her at least"

 She going through her closet and she saw a purple blouse given by Ms. Taeyeon, her store manager for her last year birthday. She never wear that since she don't think it is necessary to wear it even though she really like purple. She grab the blouse and put it on her body and look at the mirror. Then she nod with a soft smile.

Seulgi arrived at Irene house 10 minutes earlier than their actual promised time. She exit her car and pull her phone to text the older.

Seulgi : Hi there. I'm here.
Irene : Hi Seulgi. Sorry, but can you give me another 5 minutes?
Seulgi : Sure. Take your time. :)

Seulgi put her phone in her pocket back. She lean back on her car. She feel nervous. It's their first date. Not a date actually. It just she hang out with a friend. But Seulgi is more happy when she think about that.

She saw Irene exited her house after few minutes. slightly open when she saw Irene. She look so pretty, no, she look gorgeous in her purple dress. She wear plain purple blouse which exposing her shoulder a bit, a jeans, and a white converse. Her hair, she let her hair down which totally different from her usual style. Usual Irene is pretty with her ponytail hair style, but she look prettier with her hair down. This is not good for Seulgi heart. 

"Seulgi?", Irene nervously said.

Seulgi snapped from her trance. She blink. She didn't realise that she had stared at the older for awhile now. "oh..yes. Hi", she stuttered.

Stop it Seulgi, don't make it so obvious. Not now. She mentally smack her head. 

"Shall we?", she smoothly said. Irene nod.

Seulgi jogged to passenger side and open the door for Irene. Irene let a small laugh and walk towards her. She playfully hit Seulgi arm and said "I can do it myself, Seulgi-ah". She slipped into Seulgi car and Seulgi close the door for her. Seulgi smile like a fool behind her mask. Then she walk to driver side, open the door and enter her car. She take off her mask and start driving leaving irene's neighbourhood. 

Irene can't help herself from taking glance at the girl who now focusing on driving besides her. Seulgi look so pretty and cool in her outfit. Black skinny jeans, black cap, black leather jack

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter