SMILE 21

Smile For Me Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Raining had stopped pouring since minutes ago and Irene stopped crying after Seulgi sing for her. It takes some times for Seulgi to calm the older. They are cuddling in Irene's bed while Seulgi keep brushing the older's soft hair gently and patting her back softly to soothe the older. The idol noticed that Irene's grip around her waist starting to loose which means that Irene had fall asleep. She cowering a bit to take a better look at Irene face below her neck. Irene's breathing more stable than before and her facial expression more relax. She had fall asleep. 

"Good night Irene, sweet dream", Seulgi whispered.

She slowly detached her body from Irene, pull up from the bed and attempt to leave the older room. Seulgi slowly steps down from the bed but her movement stopped when she feel a hand on her wrist. She turn around and Irene is looking up at her with her puffy eyes. 

"Don't go. Sleep here with me", she muttered weakly. 

Seulgi remain silent. She stares back at Irene.

"Please", Irene plead.

Seulgi nod and laying down back besides the smaller girl.

Irene scooted closer to Seulgi and s her arm around the younger waist tightly after she settle down in her bed. She nuzzles her face below Seulgi neck. Seulgi wrapping her hand around Irene's waist and continue caressing her hair tenderly. 

Thank you, Seulgi, Irene said inside her silent mind.

Irene's eyes getting heavier due to Seulgi's tender and caring touch and she fall asleep after that because of Seulgi calming citrus scent. So much happened today and she mentally and physically tired. Seulgi fall asleep few minutes after that.

 

It's another new day for them. Seulgi is the one who wake up first. She feel a bit cold. She squinting her sleepy eyes and saw the dark room last night is now fill with light. Electricity was already back. No wonder she feel cold. The airconditioner must be on too. She fully open her eyes and looking down at Irene who still sleeping soundly besides her. The idol pull the blanket higher up to Irene's back neck to make sure she didn't get cold. Even though she feel numb and uncomfortable in her current position, she remain still and didn't move. She didn't want to wake Irene up yet. She must feel so tired because of too much crying last night.

She stay like that and stares at the sleeping goddess. Admiring her beauty. Her beautiful eyes which is Seulgi's favourite, her nose, her mole, her lips. Irene perfect features are Seulgi's favourite. And not forgetting her voice. It feels like heaven everytime she called her name with her soft and sweet voice. She know she will eventually back to square one everytime she stares at Irene's perfect features. She is hopeless because she was already deep in love with the older since many years ago and she know nothing can change that fact and nothing can change her feeling for her. She want to be the reason for Joohyun's smile. She want to be the reason for Joohyun's happiness. She want to protect Joohyun from any despair or sadness. Forever.

As Seulgi admiring Irene's beauty, the older start moving. Irene open her eyes slowly. Her eyes must feel stingy because she keep rubbing her eyes gently. She look like a bunny when she do that. A cute bunny. Seulgi smiling fondly at the scenery before her. Irene lifted her head and she saw Seulgi's lovely eyes staring at her.

"Good morning", the idol said with her slightly hoarse morning deep voice. Seulgi saw Irene blushing. 

"Good morning", she replied shyly.

"How you feel today?".

"Good".

Seulgi smile sweetly. "We need to wake up. We have schedule today". Seulgi attempt to rose up from the bed but Irene stop her.

"Can we stay like this for awhile?", she request shyly. 

Irene's request make Seulgi feel something inside her stomach. This is happiness right? Since Irene never make this kind of request before. Seulgi smile and laying down again. Seulgi hug Irene and pulling her closer. She  the older hair and playing with it. Silence filled the four white walls since no words some for the two of them. They only stares into each other eyes and no one bother to avert their eyes. It's not awkward. It's feel so much comfortable. 

"I'm sorry. I'm late last night", Seulgi whispered broke the silence.

"Well, can't blame you. You're with...Jisoo. Of course you will not thinking of me", the older gloomy replied. She can't hide her disappointment anymore. She's been waiting for Seulgi to call her for the whole day yesterday even when she was with Seungwan. But nothing come from the younger. 

Seulgi catch that tone. "I was thinking of you. For the whole day", she confess honestly. 

Irene didn't response. Seulgi honest statement make her blushing.

"So, how was your day with Seungwan? Did she treat you well?". 

"Good. She's kind. We walk so much. She's too energetic". 

Seulgi chuckles lightly. "I know that. She walk too fast too", she added.

"She really is", light chuckles ecsape their mouth.

"Thank you for sing for me that song last night", Irene said, giving her gratitude to the idol. She really appreciate it. It really make her calm.

"I can sing it for you again later if you want". 

Irene smile. Seulgi really hope they can stay like that forever. She want to prolong their sweet moment together. But she know she can't since they still have work that they need to attend today.

"We really should get ready now. Or we might be late", Seulgi suggested.

Little that Seulgi now, Irene also want to cuddling with Seulgi for a little longer but she eventually nod weakly.

Seulgi release her hand from Irene. Both pull up from the bed and get ready for their schedule today.

 

Irene staring at her reflection on the mirror as she applying some blusher lightly on her cheek. It's a bit awkward for her since she's not used to it. She hope she apply it correctly. Seungwan had chose the red colour lipstick for her which really match to her fair skin tone. Seungwan advice her to just go with light make up since she already pretty and there's nothing much more to add. Everything was already set by the accountant. Irene take her advice since she's a beginner and she know Seungwan always right. So she just follow her instruction. Today she decided to wear blue long sleeve ruffle blouse which she bought when she went for shopping with the younger yesterday and he pair it with white jeans which look really match and good together. After everything set, she grab her handbag and walking out from her room after checking on her reflection for the last time.

Seulgi is already in the living room waiting for Irene. She playing with her phone. Scrolling on some interesting news today.  

"Are you ready? Seokjin hyung is here", the idol asked when she hear Irene walking out from her room. She lift her head to face the older. She frozen when she see Irene.

Irene walking towards Seulgi after she lock her room door behind her and stop in front of the younger. Irene saw Seulgi remain still while staring at her, unmoved. She waves her hand in front Seulgi. 

Seulgi snapped from her reverie. She clear .

"Is it..awkward?", Irene shyly asked. Stuttered. She adjusting her blouse. 

Seulgi shake her head to left and right slowly. "No. It's...perfect", she said.

"Umm..Thank you".

Irene caught off guard when Seulgi suddenly close their distance and slowly leaning closer to her right ear.

"My heart skip a beat", she said romantically. Irene can feel Seulgi's breath brushing on her ear. 

Seulgi straightened her body and add "Everyone else must feel the same too when they see you", before she flashing her signature eyesmile widely until her eyes turn to crescent moon.

Irene blushing because of Seulgi's action and her sweet compliment. And Seulgi eyesmile didn't help at all. She can feel her cheek heat up.

"Lets go?", Seulgi said and gesture Irene to walk first. 

They walk out together to elevator after Seulgi lock the main door. Seulgi eyes didn't leave Irene's face for the whole elevator ride. It's impossible to avert her eyes from Irene because she really look like a goddess today. The older appearance really make Seulgi's heart drumming like crazy inside her chest now. The idol afraid Irene might hear it. 

Control yourself Seulgi, she said inside her mind and take a deep breath. And stop grinning, fool.

People keep staring at Irene everytime they passing by someone. They're stunned by her beauty. Irene feel so uncomfortable by their stares. She didn't like it when everyone paying their attention on her. She actually didn't expect that. She just wanna see Seulgi's reaction when suddenly she decided to dress up and wear some makeup. She lowering her head and avoid making any eye contact with anyone.

"Don't worry. It's a normal reaction when someone saw a goddess", Seulgi said besides her as they walking towards Seokjin's van. Irene glance at Seulgi who smiling back at her. 

 

 

Seokjin keep praising Irene for her beauty. Well, Irene is a beauty even without make up but she look prettier when she wear it. She can be mistaken as an idol or an actress. Their morning ride filled with Seokjin showering Irene with his compliments. He even asked Irene if she's interested to become an idol or actress? Or she can be a model too if she's interested. Irene politely declined. Saying that she's too short to be a model and she think Seokjin just joking. Seulgi smile didn't leave her lips everytime she caught Irene's flustered expression through rear view mirror. 
  
Irene take her seat alone at secluded area on the filming set. It's uncomfortable for her since everyone keep praising her since Seulgi and her arrived at the set. It took time for them to stop focusing on her. They start their filming only after the director teasingly said that they don't have the whole day for filming. Her eyes focused on Seulgi for the whole filming session. The idol still has few scenes before they wrap up their whole filming. She only has 3 scenes for today. Seulgi is getting better in acting and evident is clear in how she say her lines and her facial expression. Nothing can make Irene more proud other than seeing that satisfaction expression from Seulgi everytime she done with her scene. The older smile unconsciously.

As she keep focusing on Seulgi, some staff murmuring catch her attention. She turn to her right side and her eyes landed on a familiar face standing not far from her seat. She become restless.

"What she's doing here?", she mumbles.

Jisoo approaching the filming set with smile on her face. She know Seulgi will have her schedule here today. She decided to visit Seulgi's filming set since she's free from any schedule for today. She didn't hear any news from Seulgi since she left her at the restaurant last night even though she clearly told the older to call her later. Jisoo waited for her until late at night before she decided to go sleep after there's no sign that Seulgi will call her last night. 

She bowing to a male staff who passed by her when she peeking at the set. She gives her sweetest smile.

"Hello. Is this Only One' filming set?", she asked.

The male staff bowing back at her. "Hello, yes this is. And you are..?".

"I'm here for Seulgi", the model said.

"Oh, Ms Seulgi is there, she is in the middle of filming now", the male pointing at Seulgi and explained. Jisoo smile automatically formed when she see the older. 

"Is it okay if I wait here?", she asked. 

The male staff contemplating for a second but decided to just let Jisoo wait here when she saw her sweet smile. "Sure".

"Thank you. And there, it's for your team", Jisoo said and pointing at a coffee truck not far from the filming set. 

"Oh, thank you so much", the male staff said and bow once again before she leaves Jisoo. 

Irene watching Jisoo's carefully walking towards their filming set. Her eyes roaming around the set before it landed on her. Irene quickly divert her eyes to her phone to avoid looking at the younger. She can see someone is walking approaching her seat from her peripheral and stop few steps from her. 

"Hi eonni", Irene hear Jisoo greeted her. She turn to the model and smile awkwardly.

"Hello Jisoo ssi", Irene said with her gentle voice. 

"Wow eonni, you look prettier than the last time I met you. I barely recognize you", Jisoo praised her sincerely. 

"Thank you", Irene shyly replied. 

"Can I sit here?", the younger asked and pointing at empty seat besides Seulgi's manager. 

Irene nod. Jisoo take her seat.

"I'm sorry for coming here so sudden. I just want to suprise Seulgi", Jisoo simply said as her eyes staring at Seulgi's back profile not far from where she sit. Seulgi look so pretty even from afar. She smile unconsciously. Irene saw that lovely smile when she glanced at the younger besides her. 

Did she still like Seulgi?, she questioning inside her mind. Something clutching her heart when that question playing inside her mind.

Both remain silence as they observing the idol. Thankfully today filming went smoothly since the actors are doing so well and make less mistake when they say their dialogue and the sky also so clear.

"Cut! Okay!", Irene hear the director shout indicating that their filming end for today.

Seulgi bowing to her screen partner and other staff when she hear the director shout 'cut and okay'. Her screen partner praise her beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter