SMILE 1

Smile For Me Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi looking at staff who getting ready for their Live interview. Her make up artist help her fixing her make up. Well she actually did not use to wear make up but she need to appear presentable on camera. She fixing her coat after the make up artist finish doing her job. A woman approaching her. 

"Hello Ms. Seulgi, I am PD Moon" she extended her hand to handshake Seulgi.

"Oh hello." Seulgi replied. She rose from her seat and take Moon PD hand. 

"Is everything okay? Do you need anything?" Moon PD asked to ensure her guest feeling comfortable before the interview. 

"Yes. Nothing is wrong. Is just I feel a bit nervous since I am not used with this kind of thing" she explained and chuckles at the end of her words.

"Just relax and enjoy the interview."

After few hours at Seulgi house

Seulgi walk into her house after finished her Live interview. She lay down on her black couch and straighten her back. She bring her hand and put in on her head and close her eyes. While her memories fly back to Live interview a few hours ago. 

The MC asked her what inspired her to become a Song writer? Most importantly, where she got her inspiration to write a song? Most song wrote by Seulgi became so famous and well known not only in SK but also worldwide. Not only because of the melody but also because of the lyric. The lyric sound so pure and sincere. So the MC asked her if she is currently in love or seeing someone right now? Seulgi smiled at the unexpected question.

"Love huh?" she open her eyes and muttered. 

FLASHBACK, 7 YEARS AGO

Seulgi the transfer student walking towards her new school, with her black bagpack hanging on her right shoulder, she adjust her black sweater. Her family just moved in that town 2 days ago because of their family situation. Her father was fired due to some misunderstanding with his boss, so they decided to move here and start a new fresh life. Low and normal. Is not an easy life for her when she need to transfer in the middle of school semester. 

"Hwaiting Kang Seulgi, you can do this." , she take a short sigh and continue "what a start of high school life". 

After a few steps, she can see her school building. 

Few students start running towards school area since it almost 7:50am on the dot. She enter the school area but stopped by a man. 

"Oppss. Stop right there" a man with glasses walking towards her. He came with a stick in his hand. 

Seulgi stop her pace and turn to the man. She can seen the man name tag, Choi Minho.

"Why are you wearing a sweater in the middle of summer? Take it off. Don't you know school basic rule? You can only wear it during winter" said the man.

Seulgi assume that man is a teacher there. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't know. I just transfer here." Seulgi reply while

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter