008

JOURNEY to your HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hospital.

Jihyeon visit the hospital where his father are in coma. The siblings and the mom take turn to visit the father once a month. First week of the month is Mom, Jihye on the second, Jihwan in the third and Jihyeon in the last week of the month.

Nurse: Hello Jihyeon. Did something happen to your family?

Jihyeon: No why?

Nurse: No one come to visit your father this past few weeks. 

Jihyeon: Ouh really? They must have been busy lately. 

It's almost 3 years since dad was in coma. Everything was so hard when dad got into an accident. 

Jihyeon: I'll find Jihoon hyung for you dad. 

That was his promise to his dad for the past years. 

Jihye House

All three of Jihyeon, Jihye, and Jihwan arrived at home the same time. They meet at the stairs. 

Jihye: Why you look so down?

Worriedly Jihye asked Jihyeon. 

Jihyeon: I'm just tired. How was the game Jihwan-ah?

Jihwan: We won.

Arriving at home 3 of them sat at the dining table.

Jihyeon: I visited dad, the nurse said that no one come to visit him since the few weeks. Are you guys busy?

Jihwan: I'm busy with practice.

Jihye: I do visit him.

Mother: Did you meet with the doktor Jihyeon?

Today is their mom off day. The kids always thought that their mom is not at home. 

Jihwan: Mom you surprise us.

Jihyeon: I didn't meet with the doctor. 

Mother: Actually, I meet with the doctor last month, he said that it's been 3 years, he is not waking up, he is getting weaker day by day. Doctor suggested to unplug the life support machine, there is other patients that need the machine more.

Jihyeon: Is that doctor crazy?!! 

Jihwan: Maybe we'd better let him go, we might torture him with that life support machine.

Jihye: If he really want to go, he wouldn't even survive with life support machine. Let's not give up.

Mother: But the hospital bill is overdue, if we keep him there, there is more to pay, we have used all the insurance money Jihye, let's take it off.

Jihyeon: No!!! Mom do you not love dad anymore?!!

That night, the atmosphere is so gloomy. Jihyeon left the house after the argument. Jihye is crying is her sleep. The mom absentmindedly waiting for the youngest to come home. Jihwan, drink alone at the living room. 

Jihwan: Mom go to sleep. I'll wait for Jihyeon. 

The Green Jade Hotel

Manager: But you only work fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter