004

JOURNEY to your HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, 11:30pm. Jihye house.

Jihye arriving at home feeling tired. The two boys was playing game with each other.

Jihye: Everyday playing game.

Jihwan: Noona let's talk. 

Its not like them to stop playing to talk to her. Without any question Jihye sat between them, it's been a long time since they had time to talk to each other.

Jihye: Jihyeon how was your interview?

Jihyeon: I can enter the university already, don't worry, I'll prepare it all.

Jihye: Sorry I don't have much time to take care of you guys. 

Jihwan: Are we kids? I have football competition next weekend, make sure to spare some time.

Jihye: Which university you enter Jihyeon?

Jihyeon: University of Seoul, I don't have to take hostel.

Jihye: Are you sure about that? I prefer you to stay at the hostel. 

Jihyeon: You don't like me home?

Jihye: It's not like that, this house is small, you don't even have room.

Jihye said, the house is small so it's only have one room. Jihye and her mom shared that room. While Jihyeon and Jihwan sleep at the living room. 

Jihyeon: It's okay, I can use dining table to study. 

Jihwan: Now stop talking about us. What about you noona? 

Jihye: What about me?

Jihwan: Do you have boyfriend now? Is it the guy who send you home the other day? 

Jihye: What? No~ Geez.

Jihwan: Eyy~ Don't lie ~ Bring him to me.

Jihye: What are you?

Jihwan: I'm playing dad here.

Jihye: I really don't have boyfriend duhh!

Jihwan: But you got this?

Jihwan take out an iPhone paper bag and put it infront of Jihye. There is a note on the paper bag saying "To: Jihye. Use it well love.💕"

Jihye: Did you guys buy this for me?

Jihyeon: Noona it's iphone 11. We don't have enough money to afford this.

What Jihyeon said are true, there is no way they could afford an iPhone 11, unless they save money from a long time ago. 

Jihwan: What are going to do about this?

Jihye: I will check who is the sender first. It could be Woori. 

That night Jihye can't sleep thinking about the sender of the iPhone. It could be Woori but at the same time it can't. The only things Woori would give Jihye is her used clothes, shoes and bag. 

The next morning, Jihye send the flyers like always and get r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter