002

JOURNEY to your HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

9:30am Jihye House

Jihye mother already done preparing breakfast right after she come back from work.

Mom: It's already 9:30am, where is she?

Jihwan wake up from his sleep and give a back hug to his mom.

Jihwan: What's wrong with your face?

Mom: It's 9:30am but you sister didn't comeback yet. She don't even have phone with her.

Jihwan: Ah! Noona said she straight away go to work. Don't worry too much. Go to sleep. 

Mom: Is it like that?

Jihwan nodded as he assured his mother. As soon as his mother enter the bedroom, he quickly wake up his younger brother. 

Jihwan: I think Jihye noona didn't come home last night. 

Jihyeon: What?!

Jihwan: Shh! Mom might hear us. 

Jihyeon: What should we do now?

Jihwan: I will go and search for her, who know if she actually come back and still sending flyers. You wait at home. If she comeback call me okay?

Jihwan then left the house searching for his sister. 

11am The Party Venue

Jihye wake up with heavy headache. She squirming on the bed and scan the room she was in. To her shocked she was not in her room and her clothes are on the floor. 

Jihye: What happened?! Did I? Do it! 

Since there is no one in the room, Jihye quickly get out from the bed and wear her clothes. 

Jimin wake up at the sound someone wandering around the room. Remembering Woori's friend that he brought in, he guess that she already woke up.

Jimin: Are you up?

Panic by the voice behind the couch, Jihye quickly left the room. A few minutes of silent, Jimin wake up from his position and scan around the empty room. 

Jimin: She left. 

He stretch his body as his body feeling uncomfortable sleeping in couch the whole night. He then make his way to the bathroom and take a shower. 

Jimin come out from the shower and he kicked something on the floor. It's a shoes. 

Jimin: Is she crazy?! She left barefooted! 

He then saw a purse on the floor. 

Jimin: Even a purse?!

Jimin quickly wear his clothes and get his car. He drive around the neighbourhood searching for her but she was nowhere to be seen.

Giving up, he goes back to the bungalow. Keeping the shoes and the purse inside his car. 

On the street

Jihye walk on the street with messy hair and barefooted. Everyone was looking at her weirdly. Some laugh and whispering at each other some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter