011

JOURNEY to your HEART
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin let out a heavy breath as he quickly chased Jihye. She was about to enter the lift Jimin yelled.

Jimin: Stop!!

Startled by his voice, Jihye stop on her track. 

Jimin: Preparing such an event without asking you first, I'm sorry. For the last time please eat with me. I won't bother you anymore. 

Jihye press the lift button again and again hoping that the lift come as soon as possible. Seeing that, Jimin knelt down.

Jimin: Please...

Inside the restaurant both Jimin and Jihye didn't talk while waiting for the food to arrived. In the meantime come orchestra troops playing music by their desk. 

Jihye: You even call them. It's embarrassing.

Jihye said as she gulped down the wine serve infront of her. Jimin then stand up and whispered on one of the musician politely asking them to leave. 

Jimin: They are gone. 

Jihye: Such a waste of money you said u didn't get refund.

Jimin: Should I call them back then?

Jihye: No!

Feeling awkward, Jihye gulped down the wine again. 

Jimin: You gonna get drunk. Drink water instead. 

Jihye: Why? Its such a waste not to drink this expensive wine.

Few minutes later, Jihye was heavily drunk.

Jihye: I... actually... wait! What I... want... to say?!

Jimin is struggling to get her out from the restaurant. Outside the restaurant Jungkook was seen lean his back on the wall with crossed leg and smirk. 

Jimin: What are you doing here?

Jungkook: I know what's going to happened. Here. Isn't it too late to send her home? 

Jungkook hand over the hotel room card (key) to Jimin. As he ask him to just send her to one of the room. Thinking that he also can't drive due to alcohol consumption, he took the key card from Jungkook.

Jungkook: Let's make a bet, 500usd from me if something happen. 

Jimin: What do you means?

Jungkook: I know u know what I means.

Jimin: No, I don't want to.

Jungkook: Come on...it's not like you will dumb her later right? You like her for real right? Just do it. 

Jimin: off. 

Jungkook: Sure, you pay for the hotel room.

Jungkook are still too young, he really loves get into a bet and he actually make a lot of extra money by betting with others.

Jungkook entered his brother in law office. Harry was also known as a workaholic still go through some document when he supposed to be home a few hours ago. 

Harry: What are you doing here?

Jungkook: Hyung, do you wanna bet with me?

Harry: Bet on what? What

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter