Drawing

My daffodil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Rule number 7 - She must never have feelings for anyone.

 

 

 

“Did I forget something?” Jisoo was trying to think if she left something she needed.

 

As soon as she went out of her house, she saw Jin waiting for her outside.

 

They haven’t talked for a week after arguing that day. 

He’s hiding something from her.. and Jisoo didn’t like secrets..

And also.. his abrupt confession.. it made her feel awkward.. she has been treating him as her real brother the whole time but he suddenly said he likes her..

 

“Where are you going with that backpack?” asked Jin taking a step forward.

 

“I’m going on a trip with Sir V and his cousin..” she replied not looking at his eyes. “I’ll be out of reach for three days..”

 

Jisoo has never gone on any trip since she was 10.. the last trip she had was with her parents right before they disappeared.

 

“If you have nothing else to say, I shall take my leave.. I need to go to Sir V’s house first to make sure he’s safe the moment he steps out of his house..” she said in a sarcastic tone.

 

“Are you still angry at me, Daffodil?” asked Jin with a concerned look. “I just-..”

 

“No..” 

 

“But you do..” he said. “You can’t even look me in the eye..”

 

“You know I hate lies..” she said. 

 

“I never lied to you..”

 

Jisoo nodded her head.

 

“That’s right Aster.. you never lied to me..” she said. “But you haven’t told me the whole truth..”

 

She left him and hurried up going to V’s house.

 

They’re going to the mountains to try skiing and snowboarding. 

She has never tried it in her life.. she never had the chance to.. 

But it seemed pretty interesting to her so she didn’t even hesitate to say yes to Tzuyu when she asked her to go with them.

 

Two seconds before V could open the door for her, she realizes what she forgot. A scarf. She forgot to wear a scarf.

 

“You aren’t wearing a scarf?” V asked her upon seeing her.

 

It only took him half a second to notice it but she only realized not wearing it after almost an hour.

 

V dragged her inside and put one around her neck.

 

“It must be a lot colder there and I can’t get you sick so-..” he stopped speaking after meeting her eyes. 

 

Jisoo feels small whenever she’s with him and particularly when he’s being nice to her.

Should she have not looked at him? Why did he stop speaking all of a sudden?”

 

“Who’ll protect me if you get sick?” asked V taking a step back from her.

 

What was she expecting from him? Of course he wouldn’t want his bodyguard to get sick.. 

 

“We’re going to stay in one house with RM hyung and Tzuyu..” he said smiling.

 

Jisoo thinks he must be excited to go on a trip with Tzuyu. He must be smiling because he’ll spend three days and two nights with her.

 

“But.. isn’t your bag too small? Did you bring enough clothes?” asked V seeing her bag. “I can ask Tzuyu to lend some of her clothes to you or I can lend you mine..”

 

Jisoo shook her head.

 

“No Sir.. I brought enough clothes for me to wear.. don’t worry about me..” she replied.

 

She only brought clothes and a toothbrush in her bag. She doesn’t need anything else.

 

And they heard the doorbell ring. It was RM.

 

V took Jisoo’s bag from her.

 

“Sir..” she said grabbing his arm.

 

V turned to her lifting both of his brows.

 

“My bag..” 

 

V sometimes forgets that Jisoo is his bodyguard. He keeps treating her as a good friend.. as girl friend..

 

 

 

———————-

 

 

 

“There are two rooms upstairs and two rooms here on the groundfloor.. the women can choose their rooms first..” said RM. 

 

“The two of us can stay upstairs so we’ll have more privacy..” said Tzuyu pulling Jisoo’s hand. “That’s better, isn’t it?”

 

Jisoo nodded her head as she looked at V’s reaction. 

She doesn’t know what might happen there so she needs to stay alert about everything.

She can’t help but think that someone might still be following V.

 

The women went upstairs while V and RM remained on the first floor.

 

“Why don’t you look convinced?” asked RM to V. “Did you want to sleep upstairs? You should have told me..”

 

RM thinks he wants to stay near Tzuyu. He was smiling at his cousin’s sullen reaction.

 

“We’re going to ski together later so stop being grumpy..” said RM.

 

“I wasn’t hyung..” said V. “When did I-..?”

 

“Alright.. alright..” said RM patting his shoulders. “Let’s change our clothes now and have fun later, okay? Don’t think of anything else and just enjoy these days.”

 

V knows RM asked his dad to give them some days off because of what happened at the anniversary party. 

His cousin wants him not to overthink and have fun instead.

Although Jisoo gives him a sense of relief because she’s doing her job pretty well, he can’t bring himself to not get worried about what might happen to him.

 

 

RM told Jisoo to let Tzuyu and V ski together. He made sure Tzuyu could come so V would get distracted from useless thoughts.

 

But the more Jisoo watched those two laughing while skiing together, the more it became unbearable for her to watch.

 

Does it usually feel like that? Is it usually that hard?

 

She followed after RM.

 

“Have you tried this before?” asked RM to Jisoo. 

 

She shook her head. 

 

“Then I’ll teach you..” he said.

 

RM was teaching her when she saw V looking at them from afar.

 

Why is he looking at them while he has a beauty standing in front of her?

 

Jisoo got distracted and fell down on her bottoms.

RM reached his hands to her but also lost his balance and fell over her.

 

“I didn’t know you’d be this bad in skiing..” said RM rolling himself beside Jisoo. “I guess you can’t be good in fighting and simultaneously good in these kinds of sport..”

 

Jisoo felt poked by his words and just laughed at him.

 

“It’s because this is the first time I’m trying it and I didn’t get a good teacher, Sir..” she replied.

 

RM stood up and pulled her up as well.

He was holding her arms trying to guide her when V suddenly came.

 

“Hyung.. come with me..” he said. “Let the two of them play together and ski with me..”

 

But RM knows Tzuyu is as bad as Jisoo. She might have done it many times but she’s still not good enough to teach someone.

 

He already made an opportunity so V could have some time with Tzuyu but he’s literally wasting it. How can he be so tactless?

 

But only after a few minutes, they saw Jisoo coming back alone.

 

“Tzuyu fell down and hurt her foot..” said Jisoo panting. “She’s still-..”

 

“What? How did it happen?” V shouted at her.

 

He has never raised his voice to her like that before. Ev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter