Family

My daffodil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Not only fairytales have a happy ending.

 

 

 

 

 

Flashback to three years ago..

 

 

 

As soon as V fell asleep, Jisoo drank her tea.

 

They say the effect would be immediate.. and she was ready.. she was ready to die that very moment..

 

She chose to end that revenge for both her and her father. It was the best way to end everything.

 

The moment she put the cup of tea on the table she heard someone open the door. 

 

It was Jin who ran to her hurriedly.

He gave her something to drink.

 

 

“Open your eyes Jisoo!”

 

“Wake up!”

 

“You’ve gone completely crazy..”

 

 

And that was the last thing she remembered before closing her eyes and falling into a deep and long sleep.

 

Jin only learned about her foolish plan when he visited Jaehyuk trying to change his mind for the last time.

 

He knew she wouldn’t have been able to kill V.. never.. she couldn’t have hurt him in any way possible..

 

He managed to save her life fortunately but some of her organs got damaged and she fell into coma.

 

Jin thought keeping everything from V was the best thing to do. He knew Jisoo would have done the same.

 

So he told everyone that she was dead apart from Big Bear.

 

And as soon as Jisoo regained consciousness and became healthier, their boss whom they later on called uncle Seojin brought Jisoo to Iceland to live there.

 

She missed V. Very much.

She cried every night. She thought of him everytime. But she didn’t dare show her face to him for three years.

 

She distracted herself by finding a job in Iceland and eventually became a tourist guide.

 

The northern lights she had been dreaming to see became a usual sight for her that she got sick of them.

 

Not because they weren’t beautiful anymore but because they reminded her of V. Their plan to see them together.. their plan to watch them under the moonlight..

 

 

And that night.. she thought she was only imagining things inside her head.. she thought it was only a vision.. 

 

How could she forget that side profile of his? His sad eyes.. his frowning lips.. what did he do to deserve this? She made him lonely.. she hurt him.. 

 

Her tears fell before she could even know it. She reached her hand to him to help him get up. 

She smiled seeing he was still clumsy.. 

 

And when he held that hand.. she felt goosebumps all over her body..

 

“Jisoo..” he called her name gently.

 

And that’s when she came back to her senses. 

 

She shouldn’t be seen by him.. she shouldn’t.. why did she let her emotions overflow?

 

She pulled her hand from his and ran away but V ran after her and grabbed her arm making her stop.

 

“Kim Jisoo..” he said her name louder. “Where are you going? Where do you think you’re going Jisoo?”

 

Jisoo has her back turned against him. She doesn’t want to face him. What will she tell him? After everything that happened.. after pretending to be dead for three years..

 

Then she felt his hands embracing her from behind.

 

It still feels good.. his warmth.. his scent.. his body close to hers..

 

“J-jisoo..” she could hear his voice tremble.

 

V hugged her tighter. He needed to check if the person he was hugging was really her.. and seeing her stay still like that.. it must be really his Jisoo..

 

“I missed you..” it was the only thing he could tell her.

 

He turned her body around and was finally able to see her face closely.

 

It really is her.. her lovely eyes.. her pretty lips.. nothing’s changed..

 

“Were you here all the time? Why did you hide from me? Why didn’t you tell me you were here? I thought you really.. I thought you left me..”

 

Jisoo’s tears were threatening to fall as she tried to avoid his eyes.

 

She sighed as she removed his hands from her shoulders.

 

“Jisoo.. why did you-..?”

 

“Can’t you just pretend you never saw me here? I was fine living here for three years and-..”

 

“I wasn’t..” said V holding her hands. “I was never fine.. not even once for three years.. I thought I was dying everyday that I thought of you..”

 

Jisoo pulled her hands from him again.

 

“Why? Why were you hiding all these years from me? Why did you have to pretend to be dead when-..?”

 

“How can I just go back to you and act like nothing happened? I did a horrible thing to you and my dad..”

 

Jisoo paused as she closed her eyes.

 

“I can’t just be happy after doing such thing.. how could a daughter-..?”

 

“You should have just killed me that night.. if you were going to leave me.. why didn’t you just kill me? Do you think I would have thanked you for letting me live when you.. when you decided to kill yoursel instead?” V was out of breath. “I’ve been living like a dead person since then..  you told me trust you until the end.. and I trusted you.. I believed in you because I loved you.. and I still love you..”

 

Jisoo was shaking her head as tears continued falling down.

 

“But I’ve hurt you enough Taehyung.. no.. I’ve hurt you too much.. I did nothing but to hurt you..”

 

V put his hands on her face.

 

“When I went to see you that night.. I didn’t care what was going to happen to me Jisoo.. I didn’t mind getting hurt when it came to you.. just how many times do you want me to tell you and prove to you that I love you? And you.. you don’t know how much you made me happy.. you don’t know how I felt whenever I was with you..”

 

His throat moved fast as he put his face closer to hers.

 

“But Taehyung..”

 

“If you still think you have only hurt me during the times I was with you.. then I’ll give you a chance..” he said as his eyes stared intensely at hers. “Stay with me from now on.. don’t run away from me anymore Jisoo..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter