Dream

My daffodil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Rule number 4- She must not have questions.

 

 

Two weeks have passed ever since Jisoo came back working for V.

 

He became a lot more comfortable with her.. and it helped Jisoo do her missions very easily.

 

The client asked her to install some hidden cameras in his house. She was asked to observe him even more carefully.. everything he does and whatever that is.. she must report it..

 

She can’t even ask why she needs to do that.. but she has never been this curious.. she has done many tasks before but this is the very first time she’s itching to know why she needs to spy on someone like him.

 

V doesn’t look like someone who’d do anything suspiscious.. he’s a free spirit.. he doesn’t care too much about what others think.. he trusts easily..

 

Jisoo has been watching over his movements even at night before going to bed. She makes sure she does her job diligently.

 

But V doesn’t do anything at his house.. he sits in front of his computer and plays games during the day and he reads some books before sleeping.. 

 

She did notice he had a huge collection of books though..

 

She laid herself on bed and started thinking about how this mission would end.

V has been taking care of her even if she’s just his bodyguard.. he’d always take her out and feed her.. he always tells her she can’t be hungry because she will protect him..

He always makes sure she’s comfortable with everything.. 

He treats her more like a friend than someone who works under him..

 

And for this reason.. she feels really uncomfortable..

Her tasks always end up messy for the other part.. she’d either steal or do something very bad.. it always ends up awful..

 

And she’s sure this one is no exception.. she only wishes that V wouldn’t put so much trust in her.. she hopes he won’t get hurt that much.. she would like it if he never got to learn about her spying on him..

 

She was still watching him from her laptop while lying down. She can’t miss anything he does..

 

“When will he stop reading and just go to sleep?” asked Jisoo to herself while looking at him closely.

 

Then she saw him smiling while taking his phone and writing something.

 

He usually puts that kind of smile whenever he sees Tzuyu or talks about her. She’s already sure that he is stalking her again this late at night.

 

Then she received a message on the phone she uses for work.

 

“Jisoo.. let’s go to Aurora tomorrow, Tzuyu is having a fan signing event.. I want to see it..” it was a message from V.

 

No wonder he was smiling like an idiot while looking at his phone.

 

She sometimes wished she could smile like that too while thinking of someone.. but she can’t afford to even think of anyone because of what her job requires her..

 

She can’t meet anyone.. she can’t date.. she can’t do anything..

 

That’s why she is just focused on saving money.

 

That’s her only goal in life..

 

 

———————

 

 

“I’m glad to see you again Jisoo..” Tzuyu smiled wide while talking to her. “I scolded him when I heard this guy fired you..”

 

“That’s why I brought her back immediately..” said V. “I know I was wrong..”

 

Tzuyu held Jisoo’s hands.

 

“What do you think of my latest photoshoot?” asked Tzuyu. “Did you like it?”

 

“You looked very beautiful..” Jisoo replied. “I think everything just suits you..”

 

Jisoo and Tzuyu were talking to each other while V was just staring at their hands held tight.

 

He kinda feels jealous that Tzuyu is holding hands with her when they have met only a few times.

 

He has been in love with Tzuyu for more than ten years already and he has never had the chance to hold those pretty little hands of hers.

 

As soon as Jisoo and V arrived at his future office, V grabbed her hand taking her by surprise.

 

“Sir.. why-..?” Jisoo couldn’t even say anything.

 

“I want to feel Tzuyu’s hands..” he replied smiling.

 

He must be crazy. Jisoo was utterly shocked by his madness. He’s literally head over heels for Tzuyu..

 

He let go of her hands after a few moments.. 

Jisoo is still not over with him touching her.. she let it go when he used to think she was a boy but now.. he must think she has no feelings at all.. he does anything he wants with her without thinking about her own..

 

“Why are you looking at me like that?” asked V as he sat down across her. “You have the look like you want to ask me something..”

 

She doesn’t usually ask about anything because she can’t be curious but.. she seems to have a lot of questions for him..

 

“Ask me..” said V. “You can ask me anything.. I have already told you that I consider you as a friend now..”

 

Jisoo gulped at the word “friend”.. that’s a pretty meaningful word.. it’s something she can’t have.. something she will never have.. maybe apart from Jin because they share the same destiny..

 

“I just wanted to know about Tzuyu.. Sir..” asked Jisoo shyly. “If you like her very much... then why aren’t you asking her out?”

 

V smiled again, this time wider. He’s always like that when it comes to talking about Tzuyu.. Jisoo could tell he loves her.. why the heck doesn’t he want to date her? He should confess already so no one can take her away from him!

 

“You can say that she’s my first love..” he said. “Well.. not really the first to be honest but she’s the first woman whom I have secretly liked for a long time..”

 

“Not the first? Then did you like someone else?” asked Jisoo wrinkling her eyebrows.

 

“I started liking Tzuyu when I was 11 years old.. it was by the time I changed my school..” said V. “Before that.. I used to secretly like someone else..”

 

“If it’s before that then that means when you were still in the elementary? A puppy love?”

 

How can’t he even confess his feelings not even once? He’s literally saying he’s too afraid to confess to someone..

 

V nodded his head as he started thinking about that little girl he used to like.

 

“I remember her having long hair.. she used to wear pink pins on her hair.. she was very pretty..” he said. “She attended my school but she was a year younger than me.. I could only see her during break time and when it was time to go home.. but then she disappeared..”

 

“She disappeared?” asked Jisoo more curiously.

 

V’s eyes became sad. Why does thinking of his puppy love make him go through that pain?

He’s such a soft-hearted man.. 

 

“I was following her one day after school but then I got distracted for a moment because my friend called me and when I looked back at her.. she was gone..” he said. “I saw her getting kidnapped.. someone took her..”

 

“Kidnapped?”

 

“I’m sure she was kidnapped.. a big scary ahjussi put a handkerchief on her nose and she lost consciousness..” V continued. “I wanted to run after that car that took her but then my uncle called me..”

 

“How can you remember all these details when it happened a long time ago?” asked Jisoo looking at his eyes.

 

“How can I forget that day?” V smiled onesidedly as he lifted his gaze f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter