Buttons

My daffodil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Rule number 2- She must never lie to her boss.

 

 

 

 

“He stays at home almost everyday and rarely goes out because he gets into fights once he does..” Jisoo was reporting to Big Bear. “All he does is play games in his room and eat and exercise.. I haven’t found anything suspiscious..”

 

She hesitated before saying the last phrase. While she found nothing suspicious about V, she did find a bugging device under the table in the living room.

 

Should she have told him about it? Why did she hesitate?

 

“That’s good for now..” said Big Bear. “Continue observing him for another week then I’ll let you know if our client gives us a mission..”

 

A week has passed ever since she started working as his bodyguard. She has started believing that he really does nothing in his life but play games at home. Well, she could see him stalking Tzuyu on social media sometimes but still, he rarely goes out.

 

She went out of the office and met Jin who was on his way to meet their boss.

 

“Are you going to work now?” asked Jin. “It’s weird to see you here in the office.. but I’m pleased..”

 

“How about you? Do you have a new errand these days?” asked Jisoo. “I’m bumping into you quite often..”

 

Jin smiled and patted her hair.

 

“I hate getting my hair messy.. I cut it short so I wouldn’t spend time fixing it..” said Jisoo annoyed. “I’ll leave now.. see you next time..”

 

She was walking past him but he suddenly grabbed her hand that made her stop.

 

“Be careful..” said Jin in a serious tone. “Even if he’s treating you like a man.. you should still be careful around him..”

 

Jisoo nodded and was about to go again but she stopped and looked back at him.

 

She never told him she was mistaken for a boy by V.

 

“How did you know that? How do you know V thinks I’m a man?” asked Jisoo with sharp eyes. “Were you following me? Why?”

 

She can’t let anything pass by. Although she treats Jin as a real brother, she can’t stay put if he does something behind her back. And Jin knows that very well.

 

“Our boss told me..” he replied. “You know he has many ears and eyes around us.. I’m sure he knows everything that happens to us..”

 

Jisoo looked not very convinced but she left him because she was getting late for her work.

 

V told her to come to his house at 10 am. He said he had to ask a favor from her.

 

She rang the doorbell to his house and found him only wearing his underwear standing in front of her.

 

She looked away as soon as she saw what she shouldn’t have. 

 

Who wears a tiger printed boxers these days? What the heck is wrong with his taste?

 

“Why are you getting shy? We’re both men..” he said scratching the back of his head.

 

She wasn’t getting shy.. she has seen many men’s bodies that are a lot more worth seeing than his.. but it just felt weird to her because she didn’t know where he got the confidence from..

 

She suppressed a laughter as she stepped inside.

 

But why is he in his house? What is the favor he wanted to ask her?

 

“Will you help me scrub my back?” asked V pulling her inside the bathroom. “I can’t reach it so you must help me..”

 

Of all favors he must ask her.. why? Why would a night courier like her scrub someone’s back?

 

She was already feeling like this new errand of hers was useless.. she does nothing that excites her..

 

And now she has to scrub his back..

 

V went inside the shower booth and was taking off his boxers but Jisoo shouted..

 

“Just keep them Sir..” 

 

“What’s wrong with seeing me when we’re both men?” asked V smiling. 

 

“Please Sir..” said Jisoo sweating nervously.

 

Should she just tell him she’s a woman? 

She was liking it that she was considered as a man by him.. he didn’t have any prejudice towards her.. he treated her fairly because he thought she was a he..

 

She was scrubbing his back while looking at the ceiling.

 

“I’m not even his maid but I’m doing things like this..” she was saying it inside her head.

 

“Are you complaining?” asked V. “I just heard what you said..”

 

She didn’t know she said it loud. She was distracted for a minute.

 

“I wasn’t Sir.. I’m sorry..” she said quickly.

 

V turned around and faced her.

 

She gulped seeing his wet body in front of her. 

It didn’t seem that bad after a second look.

 

“Are you going to watch me shower?” asked V laughing. “You.. do you perhaps-..?”

 

She ran outside before he could say another word.

 

She didn’t know she was sweating. Why did it become so hot all of a sudden?

 

She doesn’t understand what is wrong with that guy.. he’s too carefree.. he’s too playful.. he’s such a spoiled man..

 

If only it weren’t for the money her client is offering her, she wouldn’t accept that kind of job. 

 

She prefers stealing jewelries and doing illegal things than scrubbing someone’s back.

 

The bathroom door opened and there came out V who had his body wrapped in a towel.

 

“I feel much better now that you have scrubbed my back..” he said grinning. “Let’s go to a sauna next time and scrub each other’s back..”

 

That will never happen.. he will die in her hands before he could lay a hand on her back.

 

“Uncle Soohyun told me to come to the office from tomorrow..” his face suddenly turned gloomy. “I might start working soon..”

 

He must really hate working.. does he think he can just play games for the rest of his life? 

 

Good for him not thinking about money because he has too much in his bank account even if he does nothing.

 

“Can you drive?” asked V. 

 

“Yes Sir..” she replied.

 

“I told you to call me hyung..” said V . “Why are you so stubborn?”

 

But calling him hyung is even more awkward for her. 

 

“I’m sorry.. hyung..” she said closing her eyes.

 

“Good boy..” said V smiling at her. “Come here at 9 am and drive me to Aurora.. I’m not comfortable with the driver uncle sent me last time.. he looked too rigid for me so I want you to drive me from now on..”

 

Jisoo clenched her fists as she nodded. She even has to drive him now.. just why on earth did she do martial arts just to end up being a slave to this spoiled brat?

 

She ought to think about the money! 10 million dollars! She needs that to buy herself a house in Iceland!

 

 

———————-

 

 

Jisoo wasn’t feeling very well ever since she woke up. That time of the month must be approaching..

 

She hates working whenever she has period.. she can’t focus because of her menstrual cramps..

 

“Why ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter