Feelings

My daffodil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

She must lie to stay.

 

 

 

 

RM decided to let Jisoo live with them for the meantime.

He trusted her words.

That she doesn’t feel anything for his cousin and she will only be by his side to protect him.

 

But would he really be able to trust a night courier’s words?

 

V opened the door and his eyes widened in surprise and delight to see Jisoo.

 

He hasn’t seen her for some days and he has been wanting to meet her. His cousin must have read his mind!

 

Then he saw her bringing in some luggage. Will she live with him there?

His lips curled up into a grin. But he couldn’t show his smile to his cousin because he knows he’s quite against it.

 

“I have decided to let her live with us..” said RM as he looked at both of them. “I have talked with dad already and he said it was for the better.. Jisoo will sleep in the room in front of yours so she can look over you.. I hope you are okay with it..”

 

He loves it.. he’d be able to see her from morning then they will go to work together and come home together.

It’s like a dream come true! He feels like he’s living with her as husband and wife.. oh wait, is he getting ahead too much?

 

He took the luggage from her and accompanied her to her room.

 

But why is Jisoo not showing any reaction at all?

The last time they saw each other was that night when they kissed.. shouldn’t the woman show some reaction? Or maybe she’s really just a unique woman.. he can’t quite read her facial expressions.

 

They had dinner together with RM and his uncle but still there wasn’t a single word from her.

 

She wasn’t even looking his way.. not even once!

 

She must be shy! She must be avoiding his eyes because of that kiss!

He figured her out!

 

It was the time to sleep.. RM and Soohyun’s rooms were upstairs while his and Jisoo’s were both on the first floor.

 

V was sitting on his bed while looking at his watch. His uncle usually grabs a cup of tea in the kitchen at 9:30 pm and he’d sit there alone for at least 20 minutes.

 

He checked the time. It was only 9:20.. he needs to wait for some more time.

 

Time is really slow when you wish it wouldn’t be.. every minute felt like an hour for him.

He was worried Jisoo might be asleep later.. and he wants to talk to her tonight.. it can’t be tomorrow.. it has to be tonight.. he can’t wait longer..

 

And finally, it was 9:50! He stepped out of his room and found Jisoo in front of him carrying some clothes.

 

“What are you doing in front of my room?” asked V surprised.

 

Is she there because just like him, she has been wanting to see and talk to him?

He feels happy already!

 

“I came to return your clothes..” said Jisoo lowering her gaze. “The clothes you lent me before.. I’m sorry it took me long to return all of these..”

 

V’s smile didn’t last long. He could understand her giving him back his pyjamas but not the clothes he had bought her! They are obviously not his size because he bought them smaller just for her..

 

“Keep them.. they’re yours now..” he replied putting them on the table.

 

V grabbed her hand and brought her to the garden. He needs to talk to her seriously and he was afraid his cousin and uncle might hear them.

 

Winter is almost over but the breeze is still cold.

 

“I’m sorry.. I should have brought something to keep you warm..” he said seeing the smoke coming from . 

 

He took his jacket off and put it on her shoulders but Jisoo removed it and gave it back to him.

 

“You might get sick Sir..” she said with her eyes fixed on the ground. 

 

V lifted her chin but her eyes were still looking down and not at him.

 

“Are you angry at me, Jisoo?” he asked. “You haven’t looked at me once ever since you came home.. is it perhaps about last time?”

 

Jisoo saw this coming. RM confirmed to her about V’s feelings.. she thought it was just a joke.. that he was just trying to mess with her, knowing he’s originally playful so she tried to overlook everything he did for her.. but talking with RM that afternoon.. she realized V’s feelings for her were sincere..

 

But what can she do now? She has to tell him that she doesn’t like him or else she has to leave him..

 

Jisoo closed her eyes before trying to look at him directly.

 

V smiled. He smiled seeing her looking at him.. why is he so happy about that? Jisoo feels guilty already..

 

“I wanted to talk to you Jisoo..” he started.

 

Jisoo was begging him not to confess that moment.. her heart isn’t ready yet.. what if she fails to control her feelings?

 

“I like you..” he said. “I couldn’t control myself last time and kissed you without permission.. I.. I don’t know when it started but it has been long since I could only see you..”

 

V held her hands. His hands were cold.. he must be nervous.. 

Jisoo feels even more guilty.. he’s telling all of this to her sincerely.. but the answer she will give him will be different from what he wants to hear..

 

“When I see your hands.. I want to hold them like this always.. and when I see your lips..” he said as he gazed at her lips. “I want to kiss you.. something inside me keeps on screaming for me to kiss you..”

 

Jisoo looked sideways. Staring at him is painful.. but she knows the person who will be more hurt is him and not her..

What did this guy do in his life that everyone has to lie to him?

 

“Why aren’t you saying anything?” asked V bashful. “This is the first time I’m confessing.. maybe I made a mistake.. I don’t know how to confess.. I mean how can I make you believe that I really like you?”

 

Her eyes went back to him.

 

“I like you too.. I’ve liked you for a while.. Just like you.. I want to hold your hands.. I want to kiss you as much as you do..” 

 

Jisoo could only wish for the time she gets to tell him those words.. will there be a time like that?

She knows his feelings for her will go away soon before the time comes..

Those feelings will fade with time..

 

“I’m just someone who is hired to guard you.. you must not have any feelings for me..” she said with her fists clenched.

 

V put her hands down slowly.

Did she hurt him? She can’t even comfort him in this situation..

 

“Sir..” she said gently. “That kiss.. I’ll pretend like it never happened..”

 

V’s eyes looked teary as he heard what she said.

 

“You were very sensitive that time.. you almost died and I saved you..” said Jisoo. “And you made that mistake..”

 

“Mistake?” he repeated after her.

 

That one word felt like a dagger on her chest. That kiss was everything for her honestly.. she has always thought she didn’t need someone in her life.. she felt like she could live alone.. that’s why her goal was to save money and move far to Iceland alone but when she met him.. her plans gradually changed..

 

Jisoo nodded her head.

 

“It was your mistake..” she said gritting her teeth. “But don’t worry Sir.. I won’t think too much of it..”

 

“You won’t think too much?” V sounded frustrated.

 

He has liked Tzuyu for a long time and never got to confess to her but with Jisoo.. he confessed right away when he was sure about his feelings but.. look who is feeling like a complete loser now..

 

“Alright..” he said pretending to be fine seeing she was not moved at all by his confession. “I’m sorry for kissing you.. it was my mistake..”

 

He went inside right after saying that.

What a loser! That was an embarrassment! How is he supposed to face her now? He should have just kept his feelings hidden like how he always did.. why did he even bother? What was he expecting?

Jisoo doesn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter