Trust

My daffodil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The revenge has ended.

 

 

 

 

“Please.. if you consider me as your daughter.. stop this..” said Jisoo begging Jaehyuk. “You have already hurt him enough by killing his parents.. don’t do anything to him anymore..”

 

Jisoo went to see her father to plead him for the last time.

 

“I told you that our revenge will only end when he dies..”

 

“But he didn’t do anything to us.. he doesn’t even know you.. he knows nothing about who killed his parents..” Jisoo cried. “Spare his life.. and just forget about him..”

 

“I didn’t wait for this moment just to give up Jisoo.. I’ll kill him with my own hands and after that I don’t care if I rot in jail.. I just want this to end like what I had planned..”

 

“Can’t we just leave this place and move somewhere else?”

 

Jisoo was feeling hopeless. How can she stop her father’s revenge when he is blinded by his own evil plans? He sees nothing else but his hatred for V’s family for taking her mother’s life.

 

“I’m going to do the same thing I did to his parents.. he deserves the same..”

 

“Dad.. please..”

 

“It’s either the two of us die together or he dies just like his parents..”

 

And so she has given up.. she has given up on her love.. her life.. 

 

Jisoo shed tears as her father put a small bottle of poison on the table. It was the same poison he used to kill V’s parents back then before burning them in their car.

 

“You said you’d do it, didn’t you?”

 

Jisoo was choked with emotions. It has been a few days after spending the night with V. She tried everything she could to change his father’s mind.. she followed him everywhere.. 

 

She was afraid to leave his dad alone not knowing when he might make his moves on V.

 

And so to stop him.. she said she’d just do it herself.. she asked him to be the one to end their revenge.. she wants to spend the very last moment with him.. she’ll face him and ask forgiveness before he gets to know the ugly truth about her.. 

 

“Kill him.. Kill the son of those people who killed your mom.. those who stole our happiness from us.. you should kill him tonight or else I’ll do it myself..” 

 

Jisoo took the bottle and put it inside her pocket.

 

She has asked V to see her at his house that night.

 

She has decided that it had to end somehow.. she knows she’s going to regret it.. she’s aware that V will hate her forever.. not just in this lifetime but even in the afterlife.. but this is the only choice she was left with..

 

 

———————-

 

 

Jisoo was too distracted to notice RM had someone follow her around. She was unaware that she has been tailed and that led RM to learn that she was meeting his uncle’s killer.

 

RM felt devastated after learning that Jisoo is the daughter of that murderer. He felt betrayed.

 

How could she lie with that audacity? She seemed like she was really in love with his cousin but it turns out she was just taking advantage of his trust.

 

And RM got more infuriated when V didn’t come home that night and told him he had gone to see Jisoo.

 

He thought about it for some days.. whether to tell his cousin the truth or not.. but he was afraid he’d take it bad.. he suffered a lot when he lost his parents.. how would he feel to get betrayed by the person he loves?

 

But when V told him he was going to see Jisoo that night at his house, he couldn’t help but blurt out the truth without caring about his feelings anymore.

 

“What are you saying hyung? Why are you making up stories just so I wouldn’t see her?” V was frustrated. “How could you-..? How could you just-..?”

 

RM’s hands grabbed his shoulders. He wouldn’t let him go to her. What if Jisoo is planning to do something to his cousin?

 

“Hyung I need to go.. Jisoo said she’d wait for me..”

 

“Didn’t you hear what I said V? That girl is the daughter of the man who killed your mom and dad! That same man who has been sending threats to you and almost killed you the other time! Can’t you understand how dangerous it is to go and meet her?” RM was shouting that his secretary peeked inside his office.

 

“Jisoo said she will protect me..”

 

“Are you going to trust her words just because she said she’d protect you?” RM asked in a low voice. “She might kill you..”

 

“She had plenty of chances but she didn’t..”

 

“V.. don’t you care about us? About me and dad? We just want you to be safe.. you must stay far from her.. you must-..”

 

V pushed his hands away from him.

 

“I care a lot about you hyung.. but I need to see her.. I need to ask her if what you said was true or not.. I need to check it with my own eyes and ears.. she told me to believe in her.. she was crying as she said to trust her..” V’s tears were threatening to fall. “If that were true.. if everything you told me were true.. I want to hear it from her..”

 

“V but-..”

 

“If I come back home safe tonight.. I want you to apologize to her for accusing her..” V said as he went out of his office.

 

RM sat down as his hands automatically went to cover his face. What is he supposed to do in that situation? How can he stop his cousin’s madness?

 

Then his secretary knocked on the door and entered.

 

He sighed before he could stand up again.

 

“Sir.. these are the mails and letters that are sent today..”

 

He looked at each of them and put them on the table before sending his secretary outside.

 

 

———————-

 

 

V stopped by the restroom after arguing with RM. He pretended to look unbothered by what he said but he was totally collapsing inside.

 

He couldn’t believe what he has just heard from him. He knows his cousin wouldn’t lie to him about those things but he couldn’t think straight after hearing that Jisoo is the daughter of the person who killed his parents.

 

He washed his face and took a few calming breaths before finally going out of Aurora.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter