Kiss

My daffodil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Her identity is revealed.

 

 

 

Jisoo woke up the moment V laid her head on the pillow but she couldn’t just open her eyes.

 

What if V is still looking at her when she opens her eyes? What if he thinks she’s pretending to be asleep just so she can sleep on his shoulder?

There were many things she was asking herself until she heard him say..

 

“What did you do to me?.. I keep getting attracted to you everyday..”

 

What does he mean by that? Does he find her attractive? No way! V is in love with the beautiful and elegant Tzuyu! He would never find her as pretty as her.. 

 

Then he spoke again..

 

“I’m doing this now because I know I won’t be able to do this when you’re awake..” 

 

What will he do? What is that something he can’t do when she’s awake?

 

And there was silence.. she thought he was already gone and so she opened her eyes slowly.

 

But no.. it was a mistake.. his face was just a few inches from hers! What is he trying to do?

 

She saw how his eyes widened in surprise to see her awake.

She closed her eyes again. What will she tell him now?

That was so awkward!

 

“Chicken.. pasta.. I’m hungry..” she babbled trying hard to make him think she’s talking in her sleep.

 

And then she could hear the door to his room closing. 

 

V ran to his room immediately and locked the door. That was dangerous!

 

What did he do? What was he trying to do? Did he perhaps.. want to kiss her? Why? 

He must be out of his mind! 

 

Does he really like her? Jisoo? His bodyguard?

 

He laid himself down on his bed and pulled the blanket on top of his head.

 

There’s no way he likes her.. he has only known her for two months.. she’s very far from his ideal girl.. she doesn’t have long hair.. she rarely wears pretty dresses.. she isn’t girly.. 

 

But his heart beats like crazy whenever he sees her.. it didn’t even feel that way towards Tzuyu..

 

He’s feeling the same as what he used to feel towards his first puppy love.. those innocent and tingly feelings.. that feeling giddy over little things..

 

Why does it feel the same?

 

He fell asleep sooner and by the time he woke up, the sky was already dark.

 

He opened the door and found RM sitting on the couch while watching a movie.

 

But.. where has Jisoo gone too? 

 

“Come over here V.. let’s eat..” RM opened the box of sushi he had ordered. “I was waiting for you to wake up so we can eat together..”

 

V sat down but his eyes were looking around the house.

 

“Take this..” RM gave him a pair of chopsticks. “You love these, don’t you?”

 

V nodded his head.

 

“I sent Jisoo home..” RM said seeing his eyes kept looking around. “She was cleaning your kitchen before while you were sleeping.. it isn’t her job..”

 

“I didn’t ask her to clean hyung..” he said defending himself. “Why would I ask her to clean something for me? I am not that petty.. and-..”

 

“Did I say anything else?” RM gave him a look. “But.. why did you lock the door to your room? Are you hiding something?”

 

V shook his head while drinking some coke.

 

“You did well..” said RM. “Even if she’s your bodyguard.. she’s a woman and you’re a man.. it’s only right that you two give yourselves some privacy.. and Jisoo might-..”

 

“She’s the one who should be afraid of me..” V whispered to himself.

 

RM looked at him once again. 

 

“Nothing hyung..” said V smiling at him. “These sushis are the best.. you should bring me more next time..”

 

“Is your wrist okay now?” asked RM seeing that he is using both of his hands freely.

 

V nodded his head.

 

“It didn’t hurt at all.. I think the doctor exaggerated a little..” he replied.

 

“But Jisoo told me you were still hurt earlier and she had to spoonfeed you..” said RM putting his chopsticks down before crossing his arms.

 

V gulped. Did he get caught again?

 

“Dad will fire her if he knows about it..” said RM.

 

He knows Soohyun will be strongly against it once he knows that V is in love with his bodyguard.

And RM can’t let him do that. He knows Jisoo is a good bodyguard for him, she has protected him a couple of times already and she is doing a good job.

But if his dad learns that there is something going on between those two, he’ll fire her immediately. Soohyun has great plans for V.. he wants him to learn the basic things for now but gradually, he will become the CEO of Aurora.. because he deserves to be one..

 

 

———————-

 

 

Jin was waiting for Jisoo inside a club. He hasn’t gone there for long and he was excited to drink with Jisoo.

 

She became a lot more reserved after he confessed to her. 

 

Although he feels saddened by the fact that they grew apart because of that, he also feels relieved to have finally told her what he was feeling for her.

 

Jisoo came shortly. Just like what Jin had expected, she was wearing her bodyguard uniform.

 

“You have ordered already? That’s great..” said Jisoo sitting down. 

 

Jin lifted his glass.

 

“Cheers!” he said smiling. “We haven’t hung out like this in a while.. I’m glad you asked me tonight..”

 

Jisoo took her jacket off and also drank.

 

“But.. did you drink before coming here?” asked Jin looking at her face closely. “Your cheeks are red..”

 

Jisoo touched her cheeks. They were still feeling hot. She kept thinking about V on her way to the club.

 

“It’s just the wind.. it kept hitting my face..” she replied nervously. “And my cheeks are always red, aren’t they?”

 

Jin patted her hair. 

 

“That’s right.. your cheeks are red.. your lips are also red..” he said. “I told you, you look very girly.. that’s why I was against it when you cut your hair..”

 

“Why would you bring that up when it’s already like this?” asked Jisoo. “I’ll grow it long now and I will never cut it short again so don’t worry!”

 

“Why? Because he likes girls with long hair?” said Jin smiling at her.

 

“This stalker guy..” she uttered. “Were you also following Tzuyu?”

 

He shook his head as he drank on his glass again.

 

“I was only following you and I could see you looked jealous because of her..” he said teasing her even more. “But that model surely looks pretty, doesn’t she?”

 

Jisoo gulped on her beer in one shot.

 

“Let’s talk about some serious stuff..” she said pulling out something from her pocket.

 

Jin’s eyes thinned as he looked carefully at what she brought.

 

“That’s the bugging device I was talking about with you..” she said sighing. 

 

“It looks quite old..” said Jin. “Do they still make these kinds of devices these days? I don’t think so..”

 

Even Jisoo thought the same. It must be an old device that she wouldn’t be able to find nowadays.

The man who put it there must be someone really old or was just smart enough to put something they wouldn’t be able to trace.

 

“I’ll try to look into it..” said Jin putting it inside his pocket. “But.. if you have discovered this a long time ago, why didn’t you take it that time?”

 

Jisoo sighed deep.

 

“I wanted to provoke him..” said Jisoo. “Now that he can’t hear what’s happening in V’s house anymore and knowing that I took it with me.. he’ll appear again..”

 

Jin held her hands.

 

“That’s dangerous..” he said. “What if he-..”

 

“I’ll make sure I’ll stay with V’s side always so he can never harm him..” said Jisoo. “I know he won’t kill him.. he would have killed V long before if he has really planned to eliminate him..”

 

“Then what do you think he’s up to?”

 

“I don’t know.. I have no idea..” said Jisoo. “I don’t even know who I work  for.. I don’t know if I’m on the good side..”

 

Jisoo is feeling afraid. What if she was hired by that person who wants to harm V? The last instruction she had was to make sure V doesn’t b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter