Kahuna- The Land of Waves

Doomed from the Beginning
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Should have said it first!” Vinasaka jumped into the sea just after hearing those words. The way he said the words before he jumped, left ocean angel almost petrified and she internally panicked about what was going to happen to her later.

Mohi also thought of following Vinasaka but it was no use since he couldn’t go close enough.

The moment Vinasaka went inside the water, he felt like his vitality was draining ten times faster than it was on the ship. He fought his way to the depth, occasionally stopping and yelping in pain but he continued nonetheless. As he reached closer, he felt the heat which made him more uncomfortable by each seconds. A slash of a sword, and a brightening white light almost blinded him but he continued to go on when he suddenly noticed someone being thrown at him full speed. Recognising the figure at once, his eyes grew larger with rage and he caught Sansara from the back taking the force of the speed entirely at his body.

Sansara looked back to see that it was a very familiar face indeed but it didn’t look very good. But neither could speak so he just turned around to face him. The rage in Vinasaka’s eyes could no longer to suppress and he gently pushed Sansara to the side, before he charged ahead with all his might. Sansara wanted to stop him but he himself had some injuries. Therefore, even if he followed him close behind, he could not really keep up with Vinasaka. When he finally caught up, what he saw was a horrific sight. A blade was pierced right through the head of the water demon Suiyo who lay at the ground sight mumbling words of apology and Vinasaka fuming with anger was already focusing all his energy in to assembling his force to create a ball of blue flames.

“Overlord, please have mercy. I didn’t you it was you. I didn’t...I didn’t know it was your acquaintance. Please overlord. Save me. Please.... plea-...”

“VINASAKA!!”

At that point he didn’t seem to be able to listen or process anything; the ball of flame began to grow bigger and darker.

“VINASAKA!!!!”

Sansara noticed that this immense accumulation of magical strength is affecting the area in some way and the entire ground seemed to be shaking.

Soon Vinasaka eyes widened and he gestured Sansara to leave immediately.

Sansara realised that there was something happening and the eyes they were no longer blood shot. In fact he looked like he knew what he was doing. Therefore, he decided to trust him and did as he was said.

The moment he went out and landed on the ship, a huge explosion followed and the ship was almost overce again and all the baskets and rags were thrown everywhere around the deck. The ocean angel however, made sure that ship is safe.

“Vinasaka!!!...Vinasakaa where are you?” Sansara cried from the deck but there was no answer. He bent down from the deck hoping to hear his voice once or at least having the first glimpse of him but nothing happened for a while.

Unable to take it anymore, he was almost about to jump, when Mohi held him back, “My lord, you have injuries. You best stay put.”

“But Vinasaka? He-...”

“He will be fine my lord!” the ocean angel also tried to calm him down. “Now that the underwater volcano of Suiyo had already erupted, his vitality must have begun replenishing already. I have a feeling that he might have gone there in haste but he already had his plans.”

“Ehhh? His plan?” Sansara blinked heavily.

“He is the demon overlord after all,”she assured with a faint smile.

Sansara relieved internally but soon he heard a fourth voice, “But the coral? How will we the get the coral now?”

The th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter