Yuri

Promise

Yuri grew up on her hometown, Busan, after her father passed away. Her mom and Yuri stayed with her grandparents. Yuri was always a shy child and she got nervous easily. So, it needed a while for her to open up to people. Not used to her new surrounding, she often felt lonely and her source of comfort was the bracelet given by Yena. 

 Growing up, Yuri started to have passion in singing. She sang most of the time and also learned dancing but it’s more to copying move from idols on TV than actually having a lesson. People who heard her sing would admit that she indeed had talent in it and her family often asked her to sing just to hear her lovely voice.

 Yuri grew up without forgetting about Yena. She had a few close friends but never one felt like how it was with Yena. With Yena it felt so different, she felt warm and safe. That’s probably when Yuri realised how she felt. She fell in love with the older without realising that. Sometimes she would laugh at herself, thinking about it on how this was somehow like a Korean drama. How that feelings grew, she wasn’t even sure when they weren’t right next to each other. Love was indeed weird and inexplicable at times. 

As much as Yuri wanted to see Yena again, deep down, Yuri knew that Yena wouldn’t be able to find her. Yena didn’t have a clue where she went. So, in spite of wanting to stay hopeful, it’s so difficult. Still, she was always left wondering on how the older was right now. She just hope that Yena was all well and healthy. 

The bracelet still followed Yuri everywhere. Her friends asked her before on where she bought it after finding it kinda cute and all she said was a friend from Seoul gave it to her before they parted ways. She got a lot of new accessories, bracelets, rings or necklaces but none could take the place of Yena’s bracelet. 

When Yuri on her first year of middle school, she made up her mind to pursue career in music. Her love for singing was just so huge and the idea to make people happy with her voice was just too hard to let go. Then, there’s also that wish of her that Yena would hear her somewhere. 

Yuri was aware that her mom knew of her dependency on Yena, her grandparent too, despite that Yena wasn’t around growing up with her. Although when to think of it, maybe the older was with how Yena’s bracelet was always with her. Surprisingly, during all these years, her mom or her grandparents never brought Yena topic up. Yuri also didn’t understood why. It’s just that whenever she thought of Yena she could feel a renewed strength that the older was always there pushing her forward.

Yuri told her mom and grandparents of her plan leaving Busan so she could focus on training. Luckily, her mom and her grandparents supported her and she was never be more thankful to it. There she was, leaving Busan after a very long time, and stepping her feet back to Seoul. This time, not as a little kid but a teenager who was pursuing her dream. She did think of looking for Yena but she didn’t know where to start as she also didn’t know where Yena lived.  

15-year-old Yuri started to train in her music label and the bracelet still kept her company. It’s the only thing that gave her strength. It also helped her whenever she was nervous. She learnt her own habit regarding that, on how she ran her fingers on the bracelet or placing her hand over it to calm herself and getting strength from it.

Yuri got new friends, other trainees and also the seniors on the company. Chaeyeon being the friendly one was the first one to approach Yuri. Yuri learnt that the older was a genius dancer. Yuri knew she needed help in her dancing and so she asked Chaeyeon to help her with it whenever the latter could. Hitomi also came to help her a lot with her dancing. Sometimes she would train with both of them or one of them. She wasn’t the best but at least she could say that she wasn’t too bad now.

She got close to Sakura because of Chaeyeon. Hyewon then joined them because the latter wanted to learn more about dancing from Chaeyeon. Yuri slowly got closer to Hyewon as they often talked together and often discussed about writing as Hyewon often wrote rap lines while Yuri wrote songs. Hyewon and Yuri had grown close, like sisters. Yuri could say that Hyewon would probably the closest friend she had other than her childhood bestfriend, Yena.

Wonyoung was the last to join their group of friends. Wonyoung was like Yuri play buddy and they often acted silly together. With all of them, Yuri felt a lot at ease as because she felt really comfortable around them. They’re like her new family now.

 

***

 

After a year training, the company decided to create a new girl group. Yuri and a few other trainees were grouped up together in a team to see how each other’s teamwork and also to improve it. At least, Yuri’s group of friends were with her so she wasn’t that awkward in making new friends. 

Yuri felt that she was lucky that she got into the pre-debut team. She often felt that she was still lacking but her friends always assured her that she was good and special in her own way. She had her own colour and all of them just needed to work hard so that they could debut because they didn’t know when the company would debut another girl group if they didn’t get into this one.

Yuri of course understood the part that there’s not a hundred percent guarantee of debut but she worked hard. She didn’t want to waste the chance given and disappointed her mom and family that had been supportive. Despite she found it hard at times, especially at night before sleep, she would look at the bracelet on her wrist and it’s like the sun to her dark times. It gave her a push every time she looked at it. She knew it’s just in her head but she could hear Yena’s voice whispering to her. You can do it. I’m always here for you.

Without Yuri realised, half a year had passed for her training in this pre-debut group. That day, the company decided to make an announcement for their debut. It’s a 6-member-girl group and would be called as Rose. She wasn’t surprised that Chaeyeon, Hitomi, Sakura and Wonyoung got picked because they had their charms. She placed her hand over the bracelet because it’s getting nerve-racking especially after Hyewon got announced to join the group as the main rapper. What’s left was main vocal. The competition for this was wild and Yuri felt slightly hopeless until her name was called and Yuri almost cried on where she was standing before joining her friends. The six of them were never happier with that news.

The next was happening so fast with further trainings, learning choreographies, recording, photoshoot, basically everything needed for their debut. The group heard of a news that there would be another group debuting around the same time as them and heard that it would be a really cut-throat fight.

The day for their debut stage was there. By that time, Rose had known about Violet and they were like a complete opposite group of them. Violet gave more of a charismatic, girl crush type of girl group while Rose was more cute, refreshing vibe. 

Rose and Violet of course ended up with promoting at the same time and like how they were being predicted, they were a huge topic in K-pop world for weeks. Fans was torn into two and the internet was kinda fill with fan wars on saying which group was better. 

People speculated that the two groups were rivals and not in good terms but how wrong they were. The two groups clicked the moment they met backstage as if one were part of another although for quiet people like Yuri who wouldn’t get close so easily still felt a bit of a distance with Violet’s members while for Chaeyeon, she’s already friends with all of Violet’s members by the time their debut stage ended that day.

Despite not being close to Violet’s members, Yuri still knew all of their name. She didn’t talk much but she listened when her members talked with others. However, among all of Violet’s members, Yena was caught her attention the most. The more she looked and listened to Yena, it reminded her more of her Yena but she decided to not put it in deep thoughts and just pushed it away. Like what are the chances for them to pick the same career anyway? So, Yuri counted that as the time that she missed Yena and told herself not to be bothered by it.

 

***

 

Did Yuri knew Violet’s Yena was her Yena? In the end, yes. A month or two after they debuted,  they’re in their free time and mostly just individual schedule if not training since the promotion period had ended. At first she didn’t know until she watched Violet’s member Vlive with her members in their free time. 

At that moment, she saw Yena’s roommate Chaewon played with a plushie, a bit of orange appeared on the screen since the plushie was slightly covered by the blanket. Then she heard Yena’s voice, the latter was out of the screen, seemingly was heading out of the bedroom to take something. She heard Yena shouting to Chaewon.

“Yah… yah… yah… don’t bully my hamster!”

“Dear fans, Yena isn’t as charismatic as you think.” Chaewon stated as a joke.

The comment supposed to be funny, her members laughed at it but to Yuri, it spiked her curiosity and she could feel her gut churned in a way, even made her ran her fingers to her bracelet. So, she stayed there watching and not long after she saw Yena coming into the screen. Then Yena jumped into the bed, holding a can of soda and a packet of jellies. 

Before Yena opened her drink or jellies, Yuri saw Yena pulling the plushie to her embrace, earning a scoff from Chaewon. 

“I can’t believe I have a petty roommate.” Chaewon scolded Yena playfully. “And you’re supposed to pick you members and not a plushie."

“You’re the one being a bully. It’s precious and fragile.” Yena retorted. “And I know this hamster longer than you.”

Of course, it ended up into a playful argument on screen that people found funny and cute. Just then, Yena placed the hamster plushie further away from Chaewon to the other side of Yena’s lap and that’s when  Yuri could see the hamster plushie properly. The moment of realisation came to Yuri knowing for sure that Violet’s Yena was her Yena.

The rest of the Vlive ended with Yuri not knowing a single thing about it because she couldn’t focus on anything but Yena. No wonder when she first saw Yena she had this feeling.

That night, Yuri couldn’t sleep thinking about Yena. The older looked good and healthy, at least that made Yuri relieved in a way as the older did keep one of her promises to her which was to recover. 

Knowing Yena’s identity made Yuri nervous and excited at the same time. Her mind went to the scenarios of how it would be if she met Yena again. She looked at her bracelet and smiled to herself. Hopefully she could meet Yena soon and by then, maybe she could slowly got closer to the older once again. Maybe she would start slow, like trying to get to know Yena again and maybe she could get to know on whether Yena remembered her or not.

 

***

 

The meeting didn’t happen that soon though. Both groups were busy with their individual schedule as they were rising in fame. There were also times where they didn’t promote at the same time and Yuri didn’t really have chance to meet with Yena. 

Without all of them realised, 2 years had passed. During that time span, Yuri had heard on how popular Yena was among idols or fans, especially girls. Yena was so popular in variety shows and also mc-ing when the latter wasn’t promoting with the group. She also heard of a lot of people having a crush on Yena because of how friendly and kind Yena was. Yena also tend to help those that came to the shows she was in if they had problem. At least the kindness in Yena didn’t change. However, she did feel insecure at the new knowledge she got about Yena. 

Yuri knew most probably Yena would only think of Yuri as her childhood best friend while Yuri was probably the one growing up knowing that what she felt towards Yena was more than just friendship. Yuri was aware that she was letting herself fall into a one sided love. 

Yuri often wondered if she and Yena weren’t parted ways, that feelings she had for Yena would still be one sided or not and whether or not they would still pursue the same career. It would remain a mystery because they never got that chance.

Upon Yuri’s comprehension of her one sided feeling, Yuri decided that maybe it was for the best that she didn’t approach Yena. Let it be that they simply knew each other by name but not necessarily close. 

In those two years, there were a few times when their groups promoting at the same time.  Those moments made their group grew even closer. Yuri’s guess was it was around that time that their fans started to see their friendship and started to support the two groups instead of fighting one another. Even though, their group got closer, Yuri kept a distance from Yena. Nevertheless, she would still secretly checking on the older when Yena was around.

To Yuri, Yena had turned into someone that she couldn’t approach. Yena was someone that Yuri could only watch from a distance. Yuri wasn’t really someone that could confidently approach Yena like other idols to talk with the charismatic and yet sometimes silly Yena. Those views often left her sad and jealous. She really should learn to let go of her feelings. 

Rumours and gossips of Yena was dating someone would come up occasionally that would make Yuri felt heartbroken. Yuri didn’t know how many times she felt that because of those false news. Of course, at first she believed it’s true until either Chaeyeon or Sakura shut the people that talked about those rumours because they had confirmed it from the source, Yena. The two had somehow became best friend with Yena. 

Yuri was close with her members but only regarding Yena, she never told them. She didn’t know why. Maybe because when she tried to speak it out loud regarding her story with Yena, it sounded too good to be true and just something from movie and the sort. There’s nothing like that in real life. Besides, there’s no guarantee that Yena still remembered her anyway or if Yena did, the older would just think of her as her friend. Better not to try to approach Yena when she herself couldn’t sort out her own feelings.

 

***

 

On the latest promotion, Yuri could feel the change of air when she caught a glimpse of Yena waiting for their group to come down from the stage. It made Yuri nervous in a way at the sight. Could it be that Yena finally notice that she was her childhood best friend?

At first, Yuri thought that Yena would confront her regarding their past but when Yena spoke, she realised that Yena of course didn’t know about it. So, she would just keep pretending. But of course, no matter how cold Yuri was to Yena, the older would always know how to break her walls. 

The things that were going on did make Yuri think of telling Yena her identity. However, at the back of her mind, she was scared. What if it didn’t go like how it’s supposed to be? How if it ended up with them being awkward to one another? She didn’t even know why it’s so difficult now compared to when they were kids. Was it because that she realised how she felt to the older? In the end, she would just believed in the privilege of being a kid when everything was plain and simple.

Yuri walked back into her waiting room after Yena gave her the best laugh. That even still left Yuri with a smile when she regrouped with her members. Sakura did ask her on why she laughed so loudly and Yuri simply stated on Yena was just too silly. In the end of it, Sakura did give Yuri a warning. 

“You could think of Yena as silly and funny. Just don’t fall for her.”

Yuri responded with a nod. However, what they didn’t know was it’s already too late for Yuri. Before everyone fell for Yena, she was the first victim of Yena’s charm. Yuri understood though, that warning. Sakura didn’t want her to get hurt by Yena.

Yuri believed everyone could see the competition in getting the attention of one charismatic duck. Yuri often wondered how come Yena didn’t see that at all although Yuri wasn’t surprised by it at all. Yena has always been slow in reading that. That was also one of the reasons for her hesitance in getting closer to the older. She didn’t want to be grouped up with the girls who fought for Yena’s attention.

On their way out that day, Yuri met Yena again. Yuri could feel that the older sincerely wanted to get closer to her. This probably the chance for her to get closer once again to Yena. So, she decided to drop a hint to Yena. Besides, she was already eating it right now. She wondered if the latter realised that or not. Yuri somehow could hear ‘that flavour again?’ On the back of her mind and Yuri almost smiled at it but still managed to keep a poker face.

As much as Yuri didn’t want to admit it, it felt really good just being this close to Yena, even if they’re just walking side by side. She could feel warmth radiating inside of her and it felt good and scary at the same time. It’s scary that she failed to stop her love growing for Yena. Others might have forgotten this kind of love but during all these years, Yuri’s only grew.  

Then Yena offered Yuri, hers. Yuri took some to eat although it’s not her favourite flavour but she did notice that it’s still the same brand. Could it be that you eat this because of me or is it just a coincidence?  Yuri wanted to complain how time suddenly passed so fast. They parted without being able to talk much and honestly, it’s funny to see Yena’s face that day though, as somehow Yena was daydreaming or left stunned.

Then, there once again the gossip about Yena on how the older was dating someone, just after she considered to get closer to Yena again. It once again broke the resolution for Yuri to tell the older. Members would take it as she was in a bad mood without knowing the real reason why.

When her members heard that news of Yena, all they could do was shaking their head of how oblivious Yena could be, knowing how those rumours were fabricated or speculated. Every paparazzi, media and fans were like paying close attention on whom Yena interacted with for most of the time then they made their own theories regarding that. It’s also not helping at all when sometimes pictures of girls or boys blatantly checking Yena out that made it as if there’s something behind it.

Chaeyeon suddenly thanked all of them for not creating such trouble for her as Chaeyeon knew how stressful Eunbi was when that kind of news happened. The two leaders seemed to share their troubles which was good because Chaeyeon never talked about it with them. The most would probably be with Sakura who seemed uninterested most of the time but actually cared.

 

***

 

As usual, the waiting room was pretty noisy because Chaeyeon always managed to be silly and cheered everyone up. Then it would end up with them talking and laughing randomly. 

However, that rhythm of the day was slightly disturb because Yena and her friends came to visit them. Of course, no one felt bothered because this wasn’t the first time for it to happen. It’s either their members visiting their room or the opposite. 

There’s something different though, for today’s visit. Yuri could see it in Yena’s eyes. It slightly surprised her on how she could actually read what’s in the older’s mine. Yena was pretty quiet compared to how she usually was. Then Yena apologised to her which sort of making her confused for a short while until she was pulled into Yena’s embrace. 

Yuri should have known how unexpected Yena could be. Yena came hugging her was something that she should have known to happen. How much she wanted to return that hug. The feeling was still the same, being in the embrace. She felt warm and safe, just like how it was years ago. It’s like all her fears and worries disappeared just like that. 

Yuri stood there frozen, too scared to reveal how she felt so she was afraid leaning on the older or return the hug. Her heart was beating so fast in her chest. She wasn’t supposed to feel that way. 'Yena only missed her as her best friend’ Yuri repeated that over and over in her head.

That news earlier though still bothered her so much. She wanted and needed explanation but she was too scared to ask. Did she have the right to ask? Wouldn’t she just be like those girls that crave for Yena’s attention? She couldn’t help but stuck in the dilemma that she couldn’t break or solve.

Just then her members pushed Yena away from her and honestly she didn’t expect Hyewon’s outburst. She knew Hyewon was always protective of her. Hyewon’s words made her think though. What if Yena really only treated her like an object? Because it sort of made sense, who would randomly go and hug others?

Then that nickname left Yena’s lips in such soft voice and it almost broke her resolve and she wanted to go back into Yena’s embrace and just told the older that she was indeed her Hamyul. However, the news, her feelings and insecurities still bothered her so much. She wasn’t in the best state mentally and she wasn’t ready to reveal her identity to the older. Other than herself, she should also think of the group. She was having the most intense mental battle right now with herself.

Yuri could see the question in Yena’s eyes. All she could do was apologise silently as she pouted and tightened her fist to keep herself on her spot. She was torn into two, the part where she wanted to go to Yena because she missed the older and the part where she knew she shouldn’t. Then, she remembered the whole thing. If there wasn’t any dating rumour at the first place and that Yena wasn’t being too friendly, most probably they wouldn’t be in this situation right now.

So, Yuri decided to keep mum for her own good and the group. She felt bad though seeing how everything played out. She hated to hurt Yena but it’s probably for their own good, right? Besides, she still needed to erase her feelings for Yena, if not, she believed she couldn’t be just friends with Yena, knowing how she would get insecure and jealous over what Yena did and she didn’t want to be upset with the older over things she couldn’t explain to Yena.

Yuri pouted and sat down after Yena walked away, resolved all gone. It’s like Yena took all of her strength away. Hyewon came close to her and placed her hand on her back. 

“Are you okay?” Hyewon asked in concern.

Chaeyeon and Sakura started to gather around her too, giving her a hug before Wonyoung and Hitomi came joining in too.

“Sorry that Yena did that.” Sakura said, feeling guilty that she played a part for Yena getting closer to Yuri.

“We really don’t know what’s going on in Yena’s head.” Chaeyeon commented over the action.

“It’s not your fault, unnie.” Yuri assured. “Don’t worry, she did nothing. Maybe she just tried to prove something.” Yuri tried not to show too much of how she was feeling. Deep inside it was like a huge turmoil of feelings, wondering and questioning over her decision on what she did earlier to Yena.

Yuri somehow just wished for Yena to give up and just go back to the state where they only knew each other by name without their childhood history. That way it would be better for them. Yuri got a chance to erase her feelings that she knew she failed miserably at. 

In the end, she blamed herself for falling in love with Yena and she believed it’s one sided. It also jeopardised her chance of friendship with Yena and now almost affected the group too.

 

***

 

Rose was on their way to the studio to practice some more. Wonyoung and Yuri were taking a little nap, Hitomi was reading a book, Chaeyeon was looking at some music videos probably learning more choreographies, Hyewon was munching something while Sakura was playing a game. When Sakura lost the game she turned the game off and decided to text Yena. They needed to talk especially after the little stunt that Yena did earlier.

 

Yah… Yena. Why did you do that earlier to Yuri?
Don’t drag Yuri into whatever rumours that you have.

Still.. how are you though? Heard from our manager that you fought with Eunbi unnie.

Are you okay? Why you didn’t reply me.

 

Sakura looked at her phone in concern. Her eyebrows slightly creased. She knew there must be something bothering her gaming buddy the moment she heard the news from their manager regarding the argument Yena had with Eunbi. It wasn’t a surprising news because they weren’t really subtle about it as everyone that walked passed Violet’s waiting room earlier could hear the two shouting at one another. Not to mention on how words travelled, regarding the exit that Yena made.

That news only Sakura and Chaeyeon knew about it though. They felt that it was too much drama to drop at that time when the tension was already too high. Hyewon was on edge which rarely happened but Sakura wasn’t surprised by it when it related to Yuri. Hyewon tried to hide it though but Sakura still could see it. 

Tonight after practice maybe they could talk about it more. Sakura felt the need to check on Yuri’s condition. The younger could say that there’s nothing and that she was fine but still she couldn’t help but worry, knowing Yuri’s habit of keeping things to herself.

Suddenly, Sakura’s phone vibrated and she looked at the notification and saw Yena’s reply. Quickly, she unlocked her phone to read what Yena replied to her.

 

I’m fine. Just reached our apartment.

Worry for me because I’m going to face Eunbi unnie and the rest.

 

Sakura chuckled a bit at what Yena wrote. Even at this kind of time she still made it sounded like it’s not serious.  

 

Never planned to drag Yuri into whatever mess I’m into. 

Let’s just say that… I did it at the wrong place and time.

I don’t regret hugging her because I get to confirm something to myself.

What do you mean by that?

You make me regret in helping you talk with Yuri.

Ask Yuri. She had something that she kept to herself.

Tell me later though if Yuri said anything and I still thank you for that help.

Gotta go now. Talk later.

 

What did Yena mean by that? What could Yuri possibly hide from all of them. Sakura looked at sleeping Yuri, so confused by it. Chaeyeon noticed that Sakura had something in her mind, making her poking at her gamer friend.

“What’s wrong?” 

“Yena told me something. I’ll just confirm it tonight with Yuri.”

“Don’t tell me they’re in relationship.” Chaeyeon slightly gasped.

“I don’t think it’s that.” Sakura seriously answered.

“Alright, we’ll have a discussion tonight. I still feel that we do need to talk to Yuri, you know, checking her condition.”

“Can’t agree more, Chaeyeon.”

 

***

 

That night when they went back after practice, everyone gathered up in the living room, some played with their phone and some others watched the show playing on the TV. Sakura put her phone down and decided to talk with Yuri. She poked Yuri’s shoulder, making the younger turned to look at her with a confused look.

“What’s wrong, unnie?” Yuri asked, lips slightly pouted.

“Are you okay?” 

“I’m fine, unnie.” Yuri broke into a soft smile.

Hyewon was secretly listening by Yuri’s side. Just like Sakura, she also worried about the younger.

“You don’t hide anything from us right? You know that you could always tell us anything.” 

Yuri tilted her head and her eyebrows slightly creased while she put on a little thinking. The pout didn’t disappear from her face. 

“If it’s regarding what happened earlier, I am fine.” Yuri sighed softly.

She did consider in telling her members regarding Yena. But, should she? It would make everything real if she admitted it out loud. Everyone would know of her history with Yena and knowing how perceptive her members could be, her feelings for Yena could get easily exposed. 

“Then what’s with the sigh?” Chaeyeon asked after she did her observation. 

Yuri was so tempted to tell her members everything at the way Chaeyeon talked. The leader always had that charm to make the member talk. Chaeyeon somehow could see the turmoil inside of Yuri and it made Chaeyeon hugged the younger. 

“You know I won’t force you to tell us but when it’s too much for you to handle by yourself, I want you to know that all of us are here.” Chaeyeon gave Yuri’s head a gentle pat before letting go.

Yuri huddled herself up, hugging her knees and pouted her lips. Yuri could catch a glimpse of her bracelet. Everything is because of Yena unnie. She then rested her forehead against her knees, letting herself think.

Her members only watched over Yuri. This version of Yuri needed her alone time. There must be something bothering Yuri but if Yuri didn’t want to share it with them, they also couldn’t do anything.

Not long after, Yuri raised her head up, turning to face her members with her pout. She seemed to have set her mind over something. 

“I guess, it’s time for me to share what is troubling me regarding Yena. However, I don’t want any that I said to reach Yena’s ears, because I know some of you are her close friends.” Yuri said.

“Don’t worry. We promise.” Chaeyeon said, assuring Yuri, knowing she was one of those that’s close to Yena in the group. Sakura and the rest of the members nodded by their side.

So, Yuri told the members of her history with Yena. For the very first time to properly tell her story, the story that she never shared to anyone. She even included on how her feelings grew as time passed. She tried to stop that from growing but she was never successful which frustrated her now. She also shared her insecurities and fear of the change in Yena, her thought on one sided feelings, and also if Yena would treat her just like all those girls that were craving for attention because she didn’t want to be one of them. She shared a lot to her members and honestly she felt a lot lighter. 

“Wow… this is like some drama.” Hitomi said.

“Trust me, I know.” Yuri replied, giving her members a weak smile.

“So, don’t tell Yena yet. When I’m ready, I’ll be the one telling her.” Yuri told her members.

“Do you need us to stop her from coming to our place?” Chaeyeon asked, wanting to help in every way possible after hearing the story. If Yuri needed time to deal with her personal feelings towards Yena, she would help her. 

“I don’t think it needs to be that extreme. We’re still friends anyway. Maybe you guys could distract her so she wouldn’t get close to me for too much.” 

“Yuri-ah, what if she felt the same towards you?” Sakura asked, wondering what Yuri’s way of thinking regarding that.

“I don’t know. For sure, I wouldn’t like her running around and being extremely close and touchy with those girls that she completely had no idea on how they’re having a crush on her. Even if, I go and acknowledge her, I still wouldn’t trust her with my heart with her attitude like that. I really don’t know how much she had changed during these 11 years. I don’t know her personally, just like small interactions we had with their group. So, I don’t want to judge way too fast.” Yuri spoke out her mind.

Her members nodded, understanding Yuri’s way of thinking. If it happened to them, most probably they would be hesitant as well in approaching Yena.

“So, I guess I’ll just follow the flow and preparing myself to face Yena. Then go face her when I’m ready.”