Change

Promise

Their return definitely made the news. From the moment, they got spotted walking out of the arrival gate, they had turned into the headline. Yena and Yuri became the no.1 and 2 in search engine and social media, making the trend in various countries, not only in South Korea before it followed with their groups, Violet and Rose as the no.3 and 4. The good and the bad were definitely there entertaining the fans or the antis in their own way.

The moment Violet stepped into their dorm, Yujin directly came to hug all of them and was extremely careful when hugging Yena. From Yujin, all of them knew that they somehow became the news when they returned, although they weren’t surprised by it with the amount of reporters and fansites in the airport earlier. Yena remained unfazed when hearing about those news and trends. However, she did worry about Yuri. Possibilities of haters and antis were always there even without news like this and with this kind of news, there usually would be a lot more and it honestly bothered her because she knew it would affect Yuri so much, understanding the younger’s personality all too well. Even when she just got hurt, the younger had already blamed herself and with the possibility of people pointing fingers on Yuri, she was afraid that it would bring back that self blaming that she had been trying so hard to erase before their return. 

Meanwhile, for Rose, it wasn’t much different compared to Violet. The members who returned earlier, went to welcome the rest of the members the moment they opened the door. The baby Wonyoung went to hug everyone while Sakura mostly just stood by the side to watch. When everyone was finally relaxing in the living room together, that’s when Sakura told Yuri not to check the social media which was agreed by the other members. They just wanted to protect their main vocal from the possibility of hate comments that would be a lot more than usual because of this whole ordeal that was going on. Between the two groups there was nothing going on and pretty much at peace as no blame was thrown but they knew how fans could be. So, better stopping the possible hurt that could be taken by Yuri as early as possible. Yuri listened to the members. Besides, she’s still too tired to go on social media. She would love to just sleep which she would do, pretty soon. 

The activity for the next day wasn’t much as everyone basically had a break, Rose and Violet, except for the members that came back earlier. The ones that had schedules for Violet were Minju and Yujin while for Rose was only Wonyoung. So, mostly everyone was at home resting or doing whatever they wanted during their free time. However, the members of the two groups sensed a huge change of air coming from Yena and Yuri. The two basically lived together even without being together. 

From the start of Yuri waking up, she would send a text message to check on Yena and remind Yena of her schedule. Yuri would freshen up and do her own activity until she got a reply from the older which she knew the older would give the moment the older woke up or no longer busy. It was proven true when Yena made a video call and the older’s sleepy face came to view, eyes barely open.

“I can’t believe you are video calling Yuri in this kind of state.”

Yuri heard Chaewon mumbled as she laughed out loud at what was said. Yuri knew Chaewon was somewhere in the room although the older couldn’t be seen in the screen. 

“Shut up. I can't type, remember?” Yena sleepily muttered. 

“Unnie, you should sleep. I hope my text message doesn’t wake you up.” Yuri spoke in concern and slightly felt guilty. She could hear footsteps and a click, the resonating sound of someone’s pushing the door handle down. Then, she saw Yena stirred and raised her head.

“It’s alright, Yuri-ah. Wait a moment.” Yena sweetly spoke to Yuri, voice still heavy with sleep before she changed her attention away from Yuri for a moment. 

“Yah. Chaewon. Don’t go out, yet. Get my meds for me first, then you could go disturb Minju.” Yena basically shouted, slightly more awake, probably from hearing that her roommate was heading out of the bedroom. Yuri could only smile at what she saw. It kept reminding the younger that Yena didn’t change at all.

“Is that how you ask someone for favour?” Yuri once again heard Chaewon scolding Yena and now she sort of understood why Chaewon was chosen as Yena’s roommate among all of the members.

“Yuri, don’t trust this player’s words too much, okay? As you could see, she got no manners.” 

Yuri chuckled at Chaewon’s words and she saw how Yena glared across the room, which she believed where Chaewon was standing right now.

"I can't believe I have this kind of person as a roommate. I'm not a player and I definitely have manners." Yena retorted.

“Unnie, don’t be rude?” Yuri decided to meddle in between, just in case the two would break into a fight. What Yuri didn’t know was that it’s just the two roommate’s dynamic.

Yuri saw Yena sighed softly and straightened herself, properly sitting down on the bed, looking at Chaewon, the glare was completely erased from the older’s face. 

“Please?” 

Yuri held back her chuckle because Yena suddenly turned really cute. Hyewon who just came into the room, looked at her weirdly. Hyewon spared her a glance before shrugging and walked out of the room again. Yuri’s guess would be that Hyewon was looking for Sakura for a gaming session. When Yuri looked at her screen, she found Yena playfully glared at her. She definitely was caught in almost laughing at the older.

“Sorry.” 

Yuri only saw Yena shrugged before the older looked around and pulled a package of biscuits from her bedside table. She then saw Yena grumbling from the difficulty to open the packaging. She felt bad at what she saw. She wished that she could just be there and helped the older with it. 

“At this kind of time, I really wish you’re here.” Yena mumbled and Yuri simply smiled through the screen. 

“Trust me, unnie. I want to be there to help you too.” 

Yuri then heard the click of the door again and footsteps of someone entering the room. She saw Yena looking at the person before Yuri heard Minju’s voice scolding someone which she discovered as Chaewon from the whole conversation. 

“Unnie, why don’t you help Yena unnie? I can’t believe you leave her alone.” 

Then, Yuri saw someone help Yena with the packaging, opening the biscuit for Yena. Yena softly thanked the person before taking one piece and ate it while watching the intruders in the room.

“Wait unnie, I’ll go outside and take some sandwiches Eunbi unnie made earlier for you. It’s better than the biscuits. Then, take your meds.”

“Yena unnie didn’t tell me to help her with the packaging, just so you know.” Chaewon defended herself. “Besides, she’s talking to her girlfriend and I don’t want to disturb her time, okay?”

Yena slightly coughed from getting choked by the biscuits that she ate and she patted her chest to help clear from the dry biscuit crumbs as the reaction to that statement. Someone handed an opened water bottle for Yena to gulp down. Yena definitely swore that her members wouldn’t make it easy for her. She knew it from the start but she didn’t expect them to make it that obvious.

Those words directly made the two particular listeners blushed and their hearts raced in that particular way for the significant other. The two weren’t in a relationship yet but the way they felt for one another wasn’t exactly imperceptible.

“Oh.” Came Minju’s answer for that particular statement. 

“Hello, Yuri-ah.” Minju came to greet Yuri, waving her hand at Yuri which Yuri returned. 

It’s still a bit awkward, still she could see the shy glance from Yena. Her guess would be Yena felt the embarrassment for her members because she would too if her members ever said something like that. Minju just appeared for that greeting and went disappearing off the screen. Not long after, she then saw someone brought a slice of sandwiches for Yena.

“Enjoy, unnie. Will head out now.” Yuri heard Minju say.

“Thank you, Minju.” 

Yena now looked at Yuri after she took a bite of her sandwich. Yena grinned and Yuri too. There’s silence, a comfortable one in between them. 

“Sorry for them.” Yena told Yuri, referring to the whole thing that happened earlier.

“It’s just always so loud in the dorm.”

“It’s not surprising somehow, unnie. You’re contagious.” Yuri teasingly told the older.

“Yah…” Yena playfully whined. Yena and Yuri shared a look, knowing, understanding, slightly bashful before the two laughed at it.

It’s always like that, the feeling of ease and comfort whenever Yuri was around Yena. Yuri now wondered why she even worried about interacting with Yena in the past. The fear of change or the way of Yena’s thinking on her, that used to be there, never happened because the way Yena acted was just like how she imagined if they never parted before. For the first time, Rose’s dorm felt the liveliness of Yuri as the members heard the loud laughter coming from Yuri’s bedroom that she shared with Hyewon. 

 

***

 

Yena was walking towards the main entrance of the hospital with her manager. Yena clad in a white baseball cap, white sweatshirt and black sweatpants for the doctor’s appointment that day. The company had scheduled up a meeting for her with a specialist to continue the observation of her condition. Yena felt that her condition had improved a lot better, compared to how she was. Besides, she wasn’t allowed to slack off in eating medicine or doing her therapy because Yuri definitely didn’t allow that to happen. She really didn’t expect such a tight schedule for her recovery. Yuri would text or call her or her members if she didn’t pick up, just to make sure that she didn’t miss out on her medicine or therapy. She really appreciated what Yuri was doing for her in spite of the younger’s busy schedule.

Daily phone calls never stopped. Yuri would call her every day at every chance possible for the younger to do so. Yena always waited for the calls. She couldn’t do anything and her source of entertainment was talking with Yuri, especially when her members were busy and she was left alone at home with nothing to do which bored her to the core. For the very first time, Yena became the freest member and when people thought that she enjoyed it, she definitely wasn’t.

Yena was avoiding social media as much as she could and she suggested Yuri to do the same. She didn’t want to know what others wrote about her or Yuri. It’s not something that they should do because none of them actually knew about the two of them, their history and everything. She wouldn’t care much if they talk bad about her but she didn’t think she could handle it if they talk bad about Yuri, especially if they blame Yuri over her injury. 

Other than her manager and members, the ones who knew about her visit to the hospital today were only her parents and Yuri. Her mom in fact would meet her today in the hospital to keep her company. During these few days, she would drop by to visit her mom and stayed for a day or two before going back to the dorm. She talked a lot with her parents regarding everything, including Yuri. She could see the disbelief in her parents’ eyes after talking face to face about how she managed to find Yuri. After the whole explanation and long story telling, her parents got a much better understanding on the story now. She also learnt that her parents weren’t exactly blaming Yuri but they were upset that she didn’t take care of herself better. Although everyone sort of knew that Yena would repeat the same thing if it happened. Her parents definitely knew of her feelings towards Yuri which they definitely brought up during her visit. She still remembered the conversation well.

 

“So, is that puppy love for her still there?” Her father started off.

“It never is a puppy love to begin with.” Yena answered with full conviction, while trying to eat with her left hand until her mom fed her instead.

“It only grows as time passes.” Yena told her parents who were listening to her attentively.

“It’s going to be difficult for the two of you.” Her mom said and she saw her father nodded.

“Nothing is more difficult than these years without her, looking for her without a clue and with no one’s support.” Yena told the two older ones in the room who were literally staring at her and Yena could see the guilt in her parents’ face. 

“Yes, I know that. I know everyone’s looks when I mentioned Yuri. Both of you and the members gave that same look, like I should just give up already.”

“So, if I should fight the world for my love towards Yuri, I would do that.” 

“It’s difficult because of your occupation but just so you know, you’ll always have my support. She’s kinda our lost daughter, you know.” Yena heard her father say. 

Yena knew the reason her parents tried to ask her to give up because they didn’t want to see her heartbroken if she never found Yuri. Now, that she had found Yuri, she was glad that she could see her supportive parents once again and that they were on the same page like she did.

“We’ll always support you. Just be careful. We don’t want the two of you to get into trouble and also, you should really fix that image you have.” Her mom told Yena in that motherly tone. Yena saluted as the answer to it.

“Still unbelievable that you actually found her.” Her mom continued. Yena just smiled, feeling proud in a sense that she managed to do so, proving everyone kinda wrong.

Her parents did help her once in looking for Yuri but with not much information, they also couldn’t do much about it. So, in the end, they gave up and grew skeptical over it while Yena didn’t let it bother her and persisted. What was the chance to find Yuri until Yena proved them wrong. They should have known that the tenacity of their daughter wasn’t something that they should look down on.

The family’s dinner ended up in laughter and warmth from the mix of deep conversation, the talk of general topic and occasional teasing. Overall, everything ended on a good note for the Choi. 

 

Waiting for her mom around the entrance, while her manager went to deal with her doctor’s appointment, Yena saw Yiren came to approach her. She wondered what the purpose of Yiren’s presence was, when the latter wasn’t supposed to be there. Deep inside, she wanted to just hide or run away but she was already seen by Yiren and that definitely meant no escape for her because that would just be rude. She just hoped it wasn’t something that would take long.

“Oh… Yiren. I don’t expect to see you here.” Yena said after she saw Yiren standing in front of her and greeted her with a polite bow. Yiren slightly brushed her hair back and gave a shy smile at Yena, working on the appeal towards the older.

“I heard that you’re going for a checkup here. So, I decided to come here. I’m worried about you.”

“Oh.. thank you for the concern.” Yena could only thank Yiren, didn’t want to be too rude but she did want to look for an escape, main reason because yeah, she didn’t want another gossip or for others to think that she went back to her previous habit, although it’s more like the label that others made for her when she didn’t have that kind of habit. She’s just clueless.

“But aren’t you busy?”

“I’m actually free for the day.”

Yena knew that she was in trouble. How to shake someone off when that person literally had a free schedule and tried to stick close to her? She literally prayed for someone to save her. Where was her manager when she needed her around? She even wished her mom to be next to her right now, so that she wasn’t trapped with Yiren alone. 

“Actually, it’s okay for you to go back now. As you could see, I’m totally fine and there’s my manager and my mom to keep me company.” 

At this rate, she even wished for anyone’s phone call to save her from this. Yena could feel the nerves started to creep onto her and she definitely didn’t want to show it towards Yiren, her discomfort. So, eventually, she put on her stage face, literally brought all the confidence she could muster and erased the nerves out of herself. 

“You really shouldn’t do this, you know. I feel bad. You could use your free time for other things, not in this boring hospital.”

“Stop feeling bad, unnie. Count it as me visiting you when I couldn’t do that when you’re hospitalised. Trust me that a few others wanted to do the same and asked me to greet you too, like Sihyeon unnie, Goeun unnie and many others.”

“Then, please do tell them my thanks.” Yena told Yiren.

“Or unnie could be the one telling them. I bet they don’t mind having unnie texting them.” 

In the past, Yena would probably do what Yiren had said but after learning a lot from her members, it made her less clueless. She definitely wouldn’t fall for it. She put the best smile that she could muster to fake a reaction, which she knew worked when she saw the shyness on Yiren’s face.

“Can’t you do it for me? As you could see, my condition right now doesn’t really allow me to stay with my phone for too long.” Yena reasoned and she literally complimented herself for being so smart right now.

“Sure, unnie. I can do that for you.” Yena definitely could hear the excitement in Yiren’s voice for being able to do something for her. She slightly felt bad but it didn’t count as her using them right? When they were the ones that kept on pushing themselves towards her. She wished she could just make friends without reading too much into it, like how it was in the past, but with the label that she got because of it, she definitely needed to do that. 

Yena could see from afar that her mom was walking towards her and she was never that thankful. Her mom came to her rescue at the right time. She waved to her mom and when her mom came joining her, she could see the questioning look given by the older. Yiren bowed at her mom and her mom politely gave Yena’s friend a smile. Her manager came out to inform Yena about the appointment as they made their way in. During that, Yena shared a glance with her manager to deal with Yiren while she had conversation with her mom.

“Just in case you’re wondering, mom. She’s just a friend.” Yena quickly explained with a whisper. 

“Since you said something like that to me, I guess you’re quite aware about it.”

“Thanks to the members.” Yena saw her mom nodded and the older was glad that her daughter wasn’t being as clueless as she usually would be. The effort of Yena to change for the better version for Yuri definitely seen by her mom.

All of them gathered up in the waiting room. Yena was sitting with her mom while the manager was the one keeping Yiren company. Yena would just politely smile at Yiren, once in a while, just to be polite although the entire ordeal was so awkward and uncomfortable.

Yena felt her phone vibrate in the pocket of her hoodie. She took it out of the pocket and placed it on her thigh to look at the caller id. When she saw who it was, it directly brought a smile to her face. She swiped the screen to pick up the call before she stood up and walked away from her manager, her mom and Yiren. Her mom just looked at Yena while giving a motherly smile at the view. She knew that her daughter was sincerely happy with Yuri around. 

“Unnie.” Yena could hear Yuri’s voice coming from the line and her Busan accent was thick lacing on the word. 

“Yes. What is it? I thought you’re busy.”

“It’s a small break. Gonna turn off the call soon though.” Yena could picture how Yuri would be pouting right now. She wished that she could cheer the younger in a way but sadly, she didn’t know how. 

“Just calling to check up on unnie. Are you at the hospital yet?” As usual, Yuri would make sure she didn’t forget and make sure she actually didn’t escape from the appointment.

“Yes, I am. I’ll send a selfie for you once you turn off the call.”

“Okay, unnie. I’ll be waiting for that. I’ll hang up now.” Yena could hear the staff calling for Yuri and  she was never more grateful that Yuri did use that short time to call just to check on her. She knew how busy it could be when they’re busy with promoting or other schedules that sometimes they barely had time to take a break.

“Okay. Try to have fun.” Yena tried to give her support for Yuri and she heard Yuri’s laughter which made her smile.

“Definitely will. Later, unnie.” The line got disconnected soon after but Yena had never been happier. Hearing the voice of the younger for even just a few minutes was already enough of her.

Yena walked back towards her mom and took the spot next to her mom with a smile. She took a selfie of her and her mom before sending it to Yuri. After that, she kept her phone in her sweatpants. She slightly hummed, clearly in a great mood and pretty at ease now. Yiren was kinda forgotten by now as all Yena could think of was only Yuri. She really wished she could recover as fast as she could so she could properly spend time with Yuri, either visiting the younger or having a meal together. It would be a really nice thing to do. 

Soon enough, Yena heard her name being called and the rest of the day was spent doing all the examinations needed for her arm. At least, it's good news for Yena as everything progressed right on track for her recovery. Her crack ribs were almost completely healed while for her shoulder it needed at least another week before the next examination for it. She definitely couldn’t wait to share this news with Yuri.

Yiren definitely didn’t get much interaction with Yena. However, Yiren still got whatever she wanted. Yena thanked Yiren for coming when they bid goodbye with her manager driving Yiren back while she went back with her mom. She told her manager that she would be staying with her mom until her members’ schedules were free. Her manager didn’t mind that at all because Yena would be in a better care than staying in the dorm. Everyone wanted Yena’s speedy recovery so that the main rapper could go back to her schedules.

 

***

 

Yuri and her members were eating their lunch in the room provided for the artists. Staffs loitering around or walking pass by were a normal view. Sometimes, they stood to talk when they took a small break. The group was doing a photoshoot for a magazine. Yuri decided that after lunch she would call Yena again, just to ask how the older’s condition was after the appointment with the specialist.

In the middle of them eating and talking with each other, they heard the soft murmur coming from the staff around. Then, they heard Yena’s name in between. The members shared a look with one another. They got curious now. One thing that the members learnt if that kind of gossip started to run around, there must be something on the internet. It honestly made Yuri curious. Yuri was so tempted to get to her phone and broke the rule set by Yena for the both of them which was no social media until they thought that it’s calm enough for them to surf around in it.

Yuri looked at her members and they shared a knowing glance. Yuri glanced at her phone. The temptation was huge to unlock it and directly went to site. But what if she got hurt by it? What if what she saw was something that could drive a wedge in between her and Yena? Feeling a hand on her back, she saw Hyewon give her a kind smile and a nod.

“I’ll check it for you.”

Yuri hugged the older and whispered her thanks. That way she didn’t need to worry much, right? She silently ate the food, pretending that the murmur of Yena’s name earlier didn’t affect her and the fact that Hyewon helped her check the social media was just the activity of the older looking at her phone. Yuri could also see that all of her members were on their phone, probably doing the same thing like Hyewon. 

The members could see Yena’s name on the no.1 search, the trend too. Then, followed by Yiren and Yuqi. However, the hottest one around the internet was Yiren. Numerous photos of Yena and Yiren in the hospital circulated around the internet. Not to mention the hottest talk was the picture where Yena was smiling while sitting across Yiren in the waiting room.

Meanwhile, Yuqi’s name came up because of how she repeatedly mentioned that she wanted to get close to Yena and during today’s filming Yuqi mentioned that once more. Yuqi also wished for Yena's quick recovery during filming. That made the fans started to wish for the interaction in between the two.

Theories came up once more from the netizens regarding the news. That Yena and Yiren were dating and even got Yena mom’s approval from the picture. Yena’s manager even drove Yiren back. What kind of proof even needed for that when everything showed that. Yuqi was also mentioned in the theories on how she and Yiren were fighting for Yena because if not Yuqi wouldn’t bring Yena’s name on today’s filming.

After the group got the info, all they could do was staring at one another. Their food left on the table, uneaten. It’s lucky that it’s not Yuri who saw it because who knew how Yuri would be feeling. They didn’t want anxious and insecure Yuri during their schedule. However, Yuri knew how to read her members' expressions and the way they acted. From those, she knew it’s not good news. She knew it was something that could hurt her.

“Tell me.” Curiosity got the best of Yuri in the end.

“No.” Finality could be heard in Hyewon’s voice. 

“Unnie…” Yuri pouted and her childish glare could be seen, eyebrows creased from how hard she stared at Hyewon. Another surprising view to the members. For the first time, they saw Yuri acted that way towards them. Usually they would only see the pout on Yuri’s face or the crease of eyebrows because of how deep in thought Yuri was but those never really directed to anyone as Yuri was busy with her own thoughts for most of the time.

“Still a no.” Hyewon told Yuri. If it’s for other things, she might let Yuri have it but this time, she couldn’t. She wouldn’t let Yuri get hurt from this unnecessary gossip.

“It’s just a gossip, Yuri-ah. You know Yena.” Chaeyeon tried to help Hyewon with it.

Yuri was going to take her phone but luckily Sakura, who’s sitting on the other side of Yuri, beat her to it and sort of confiscated the phone from their main singer. 

“Unnie, my phone.” Yuri glared at Sakura and her pout even more visible than before. 

“Sorry, Yuri-ah.” Sakura apologised although deep inside she really was scared. Expressive Yuri was scary because she could properly see the emotion that was kept hidden all this time.

“We don’t want you to be in a bad mood for the rest of the schedule.” Hitomi chimed in. At least, they could see that Yuri was getting less angry from how the crease of her eyebrows slightly disappeared, letting the logic finally register in her mind.

“Fine.” Yuri sighed, deciding to let her members win.

“But don’t you guys dare to stop me from checking it after schedule.” Yuri warned and continued eating, this time angrily. The plan to call Yena to check on the older was definitely cancelled. 

These few days, they found Yuri scarily sweet from how the younger rarely showed that kind of expression. Yuri didn’t stop smiling. Her mood was extremely good. Exhaustion didn’t bother the main singer at all. Confidence was at the level they had never seen before. However, seeing the Yuri now, they preferred the new Yuri in a good mood than this one. New Yuri in angry mode was sending chills to all of them.

“Still don’t think it’s a good idea.” Chaeyeon told Yuri, now continue eating her food that got neglected earlier.

Everyone resumed eating their lunch, mostly in silence because all of them were still waiting for Yuri to calm down. It’s unexpected, this change in Yuri. Who would have thought that one Yena could change Yuri that much? Some of the staff that were close to them were also confused with this change but they did welcome this kind of good change in Yuri.

Finishing the schedule for that day, Rose was in their van, heading back home. Yuri was sitting far on the back, Hyewon sitting next to her. Occasionally, the others would turn back to check on Yuri, worrying over their main singer. Seeing Hyewon’s expression who’s staring at Yuri, seemingly Yuri hadn’t checked the social media because they could see where Hyewon and Yuri’s gaze were at. The two were staring down on Yuri’s lap. Yuri must be holding onto the phone, wanting to check the news but not at the same time. They could see the conflict Yuri was having within herself just from Yuri’s eyes that got more expressive lately. In the past, the gaze was mostly filled with mystery that kept them wondering about what’s in their main vocal’s mind. Once again, the members got another new surprise on how they actually could understand Yuri better this time.

When they saw the light hitting Yuri’s face, they knew Yuri finally decided to unlock her phone and went to check on the news earlier. Well, it should be the gossip rather than the news. After deafening minutes, Yuri’s change of expression was clear after a few scrolls, a few read. Yuri directly turned off her phone and a sigh coming from Yuri’s lips broke the silence. No question asked. More like the others were too scared to ask. Even Hyewon could only stare at Yuri. As once again, they could see the invisible line drawn in between Yuri and the others. Taking her AirPods out, Yuri plugged them into her ears and stared out of the window. Her hand unconsciously went to search for her source of comfort, her bracelet. Her expression that got reflected by the glass of the window showed how much storm was being held in that calm demeanour shown by Yuri. It’s a battle between Yuri and herself — the battle with her own fear and insecurities, the battle of confidence, and also the battle of trust. 

 

***

 

Yena was sitting in the living room and just let her phone play some music while she watched her puppies play. Her mom was cooking in the kitchen for their dinner. Her father hadn’t come back from work yet. The song coming from her phone was interrupted by a phone call. Excited, thinking it was Yuri, Yena directly went to take her phone as fast as she could from the couch, just by the side of her thigh. When she looked at the caller id, she honestly didn’t expect it to be Yujin instead. She picked the call up, being curious on what Yujin wanted to tell her because Yujin wouldn’t be calling her unless Yujin missed her, which wasn’t going to be the reason this time as she talked with Yujin earlier before her members went for their schedule and she went for her check up, or that there’s something important Yujin wanted to tell her. The moment she picked her phone up, she heard a lot of voices coming around, not only Yujin but also her other members. She decided to let them ramble until they stopped because she didn’t understand a word. A few names came repeatedly like, her name, Yuri, Yuqi and Yiren. It’s so confusing for Yena until it slightly quieted down.

“Yena unnie, you should call Yuri unnie.”