Chapter Eleven

One Plus One
Please log in to read the full chapter
One Plus One Equals Proof

Namjoon feels chills all over his body too nervous to turn to the driver window. There was  absolutely nowhere he could run, his only option would be driving off but it leaves an opening for something happening to Jungkook. Namjoon closes his eyes taking a deep breath, sure he could handle the situation and call the cops later if it comes down to it. He faces the window to his left but is regarded with a small smile instead of the glare he was sure he saw through the reflection of the right window.

 

“Ugh..How may I help you?”  Namoon couldn’t see clearly in his panic state but staring back at him now was definitely  Jin’s personal assistant, Kim Taehyung.  

“I wanted to check and see if you were ok. You've been sitting out here for a while now.” Taehyung gives him a boxed smile while his round eyes send shivers down Namjoon's spine. Something was inviting yet dangerous about the other and he couldn’t figure it out. “We don’t want anything happening to you right?” Taehyung's smile disappears, Namjoon guesses he can no longer keep up his act. The more he pays attention the other the more he notices he gives them a lot of false smiles. They were quick and often looked sincere but would disappear the moment you turned away. 

“Thank you?” Namjoon was not sure how to respond to the kid especially with the fact that he was definitely creeping him out. Namjoon packs everything back up and Taehyung waits silently until he’s out of the car. 

“Should I hold this for you?” He refers to the box with Jungkook’s outfit. “No it’s ok. You could carry this one.” The whole while they walk to the door Namjoon notices Taehyung looking behind them once or twice. He passes it off as him making sure his car is good not wanting to think too hard on it with everything going on. 

“You’re back.” Jin greets the two of them with a smile and a raise of his eyebrow. Namjoon shakes his head to signal a giant size ‘NO’ but it’s too late and Jin has plans of his own. “Dinner is ready. Jungkook has been waiting for you.” 

“That’s good I have a surprise for him.” Namjoon smiles running to the living room swiping Jungkook from Yoongi. Jungkook's eyes light up and he giggles at the sight of his Appa. “Let’s get you dressed.” 

“Dressed?” Yoongi questions Jungkook’s dress in his night clothes which is a pullover with Merry Christmas written on it. They long ago took off his Christmas outfit because he had gotten too hot now Namjoon wanted to get him dressed again? 

“Trust me you’ll love it.” Namjoon dimples appear and Yoongi can’t help but to trust him. Namjoon brings him back out in the two piece outfit and everyone gasps. “You’re so cute Kookie.” Jin tickles his feet and Jungkook smiles sticking his fingers in his mouth. “Why didn’t I think of this?” 

“This was a great idea. How did you manage to leave it behind?” Yoongi plays with the tiny bell on Jungkook's hat. Taehyung watches in envy, he truly loves kids but Jungkook wasn’t an easy one. His guards were up high to be an infant. 

“I didn’t-” Namjoon stops looking at Taehyung before clearing his throat. “I didn’t think it would fit.” 

“I’m honestly glad it did.” Jin smiles. “How about we take a picture?” The others nod and Namjoon notices his phone still propped up on the tripod. “I can’t believe I left without it.” Namjoon walks over to the phone stopping the video he recorded. Jungkook snatches his phone out of his hand mashing buttons when a video Namjoon forgot he had begun to play.

 

‘Who Yuna?’ Eun-Soo’s laughter makes Namjoon’s skin crawl. He realizes what exactly began to play. “Hey Koo, give Appa his phone.” Jungkook flings it behind him and Namjoon looks to Yoongi for help but he’s roped in by the conversation. 

 

‘You didn’t hear this from me but she came onto-’ Namjoon pries the phone from the baby hand upsett

Please log in to read the full chapter