Chapter Twenty Five

One Plus One
Please log in to read the full chapter
One Plus One Equals Misplaced

It’s unsurprising to Minjae as he watches a mob of men dressed in black filling the room. The men emerge breaking things even going as far as attempting to yank Minjae off the couch. He holds his hand up daring them to touch him.

“I really didn’t want to do this.” Minhyuk chuckles. “But you seemed to overestimate yourself.” The men head for the suite across from them one kicking down the door instantly. Pieces of white wood shattering in a blink of an eye. 

“Search!” One of them calls out as the group search the room for the family of three. 

~

Yoongi speed walks to the bathroom on the lobby floor right by a set of stairs that take you to the dining area. He slips in changing into a maroon and grey uniform left behind for him before hurrying to the elevator. He slips to the back of the elevator after pressing floors 13, 15, and 17 waiting for someone else to get on before pressing the actual floor he needs. 

He gets comfortable in the back corner of the elevator stuffing a pair of headphones in his ear playing a song he’s working on at low volume when a group of three men enter when the doors open on the 5th floor. A Group he’s sure he’s seen before.

“We’ve managed to get intel on the rival gang. They’ve already slipped in a hire to take care of the adults. Along with a stake out on the 21st and 25th floor.” One of the men in a gray suit whispers to the younger male among them. Yoongi could tell they were his guards by their stance covering him but not in a noticeable manner.

“The other gang should have arrived by now but they are blocked by the officers. We just need to slip in and out.”

“Great, this would’ve been easier if she had just aborted the baby.” The voice of the younger one is rather familiar. Surprisingly Yoongi can’t pinpoint it because he's too busy deciphering their words. The younger male scoffs the memory penetrating his mind.

“We have them cornered this time there is no escaping.” The guards whispers turning around spotting Yoongi who’s deeply engrossed in the music coming from his headphones pretending to rap along with it. The guard in black shrugs him off focusing back on his task of calming down his Boss.

“This should’ve been over the day I handled her.” He snipes repulsed. “When does everything take place?” 

“About an hour from now. We can head out and they will meet us at the drop off point.” The male nods a sadistic smirk appearing on his face. 

“Lovely.” 

~

Yoongi couldn’t help the feeling of something nipping at his skin. It’s like his brain is malfunctioning the moment he gets off the elevator for the 25th floor. He can hear distant cries though he’s alone in the grand hallway. Jin has always been spoiled in many ways and him choosing to lavishly spend on the room that he and ‘his babies’ would be staying in was no exception. The room is supposed to be located at the end of the 25th floor which from the guards from the elevator it’s heavily guarded. But what Yoongi did not expect is to see the hall clear no one in sight except pieces of wood blown around on the floor. There are a few men already down groaning on the floor. 

He walks up nervously scared of what to expect when he himself arrives at the door. Him not really minding fighting for his loved ones but the sight nonetheless made him very aware that he was too late. Hesitantly, he steps in the room finding a male sitting on the couch sipping on a cup of tea while another male is tied to a chair across from him unconscious or dead. Yoongi doesn’t have

Please log in to read the full chapter