Chapter Fourteen

One Plus One
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

One Plus One Equals News

Namjoon is itching for everything to end after getting the news about Kwon. It was an obvious ploy to reel him in, for what reason Namjoon wasn’t sure. He didn’t understand how as a composer/producer/songwriter; he could get himself in a world of trouble. Or how a three-month and a half old infant could be a threat to an entertainment agency.

They decided to go with Taehyung’s plan of splitting up and covering more bases before anything bad happened. Namjoon is in charge of picking up Juno and Lai since Eun-Soo knew he would go after them. Taehyung would remain as their hidden care; sending him after Min-Woo while Yoongi would go after Saeho and Kyumin.

 

Namjoon looks hopefully up at the sky, an ominous feeling coming over him. An array of gray clouds fills up the sky with a loud clap of thunder following behind it. Something tells Namjoon that his hopes probably won’t be answered.
 

Yoongi groans to himself after having to drive about three hours down to Daegu. Though he decided he would stop in to visit his family briefly the signs of a storm seemingly canceled his plans. He arrives in no time at Daegu Performance and Art Academy having already called for Saeho and Kyumin to meet him outside. He sees the two standing on the sidewalk while looking around in a paranoid manner. The moment they spot his car the boys look antsy while hurriedly jumping in his car.

“Is everything ok?” Yoongi looks back at the boys in the backseat as they hurriedly put on their seatbelts. He pulls off by going the standard speed limit while checking the rearview mirror to see the boys looking wary. He pulls down his mask taking a quick look back at the boys once they arrive at a stop light. He hands the pair the mask Taehyung provided for them.

“I don’t know it just oddly felt like someone was watching us.” Yoongi nods his head in understanding, Kyumin had the right to feel skeptical. Taehyung had even warned Yoongi that things for them would get dangerous so he sent someone to ride along with Yoongi. The man in question decided to drive when they stopped at a gas station. He reminds himself to ask Taehyung about the guy later. On the other hand it’s best if he doesn’t know.

“I’m guessing you guys have everything? It’s about to storm and it doesn’t seem like a good idea to stop at your homes.” The boys nod and Yoongi toss back some snacks he had just bought for them. Maybe it would hold them over for the next three hours they had ahead of them. Yoongi even pulls out his switch, getting comfortable in the passenger seat while ending a call with Taehyung.

“We will meet you in Busan then.” Yoongi hisses things were taking unexpected turns. “You guys are ok?” Yoongi’s sure that they overheard his conversation about the other members. Yoongi wanted to stay positive in the light of the news. They’ve had a rough week already. 

“We’re fine, I just want to get as far away as possible from that school. I felt like I was being watched everyday. From home to school and back.” Kyumin confesses with a small sigh. 

“It felt like someone was monitoring us and our daily routines. There were too many people trying to befriend us and know so much about us that we began to distance ourselves.” Saeho sighs, while playing with the chip bag in his hand. Yoongi understands how creepy that must’ve been for them so he doesn’t comment on the anxiety that envelopes the car. 

“We’ll figure it out and we can discuss long-term measures with your family later. For now let’s continue with everything else when the case gets solved.” The boys nod feeling a bit better about everything. The weight of the case had dragged them down through their everyday lives.

“If we would’ve known training at CNC would have been this bad we would’ve avoided them from the beginning.” Kyumin admits. “It seemed like after Eun-Soo confessed everything to us things got worse.”

“I bet you guys felt like he dragged you guys in.” Yoongi adds on. It was a sense of betrayal and manipulation. Eun-Soo was aware of the effects of telling the others brought on them. And it was laughable to him while it hunted the others. He gets the option to come out as a solo artist unscathed while the others will not have the same options as he. Except the struggle of trying again with the possibility of them being black listed; and possibly being charged with a crime they did not commit to get them to remain quiet. Life hadn’t been fair to them and it was time for them to get their lives back. If three of them had anything to do with it they wouldn’t allow these boys to live another day being puppets in CNC and Eun-Soo’s hands. It had to stop and they would see an end to all of this.

“,” The man in the driver seat curses under his breath. “We should’ve switched cars.” Yoongi scrunch up his nose until he looks in the rearview. “Oh .” Yoongi says in panic. 

“Hold on tight.”
 

Taehyung arrives at the police station with a pair of glasses covering his eyes and a mask covering his face. He knew better than to let any of the officers see his face. He threw a measly cough here and there to keep up an act of faking sickness to help keep their questions at bay. Even while strutting in with a team of lawyers following right behind him as he sat down with his leg crossed in a chair right in front of Officer Chu’s and Im’s desks. If only the team could see the smirk hiding on his face.

“How may I help you sir?” Officer Im is the first to greet him and he smiles under the mask.  While keeping an eye o

Please log in to read the full chapter