Reporting Live

One Plus One
Please log in to read the full chapter
Live Broadcast

Present

Welcome back guys. It’s Eric Nam and I’m here to broadcast the latest news in Kpop. Today hasn’t been one of the best and I know you guys are pained by the current news that has spread around. Let’s get started and hopefully we can get through this without my biased opinions. 

First on the list, I brought this up yesterday for you guys; and it turns out we were right. *clears throat* 

We learned of Kwon Bin’s arrest just yesterday after he was accused of assault on Miss S from Kurea Entertainment. Kwon Bin is known as a former trainee of CNC Entertainment and a member of T2, which was awarded to the group of trainees by their fans after losing their chance at debuting due to a pending scandal involving CNC. 

It’s said after a night of drinking Bin and Miss S were seen heading to a hotel where Miss S seemed to be forcefully dragged along by the former trainee. *mumbles* Wow, this is bull.

Kwon’s lawyers reported that a look-alike, by the name of Shawn Zho ,  intended to frame Kwon while he was passed out in the bathroom of the club after drinking far too much. His reasoning for doing so hasn’t been published publicly but if you go on Instagram it’s all there. *scoff*

The cops arrested Kwon after he walked out of the club a few miles away from the crime scene. As reported he was forcefully arrested under false pretenses and later detained without explanation. 

 

The Chief Police responded by saying: Though it seemed as though Shawn Zho took advan

Please log in to read the full chapter